Windows 10: mmc.exe 0x800706ba error cant up date or open device manager

Discus and support mmc.exe 0x800706ba error cant up date or open device manager in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 0x800706ba error cant up date or open device manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MiltonCroysdale, Nov 9, 2019.

1. mmc.exe 0x800706ba error cant up date or open device manager

0x800706ba error cant up date or open device manager

:)

MiltonCroysdale, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Darknova Win User

No hardware listed in Device manager?

Humour me, go into task manager and kill rundll32.exe and then re-open device manager.

Darknova, Nov 9, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Micron Announces New 32GB E-MMC Devices

Continuing to deliver innovative storage solutions for mobile and consumer applications, Micron Technology, Inc. today announced their latest e-MMC embedded devices. At 32GB, they are the highest densities available on the market today and are fully compliant with MMC standards. In addition, these newest e-MMC devices from Micron take advantage of the company’s industry-leading 34nm MLC NAND process technology, and feature an extended temperature range (-40C to +85C) for automotive and industrial applications.

mmc.exe             0x800706ba error cant up date or open device manager parametric_managed_nand_thm.png

Micron’s new e-MMC product offerings will give consumers a significant increase in storage capacity for songs, pictures, and video, while also providing advanced NAND management features for application designers to simplify product designs and speed time-to-market. Customer samples are expected by the end of August with mass production expected in the second half of this year.

“e-MMC NAND devices are an effective solution for the needs of many consumer applications like cameras, cell phones, PDAs, and automotive infotainment systems. As an example, a 32GB e-MMC can hold 16,000 high-resolution digital photos, 8,000 songs, or up to 20 hours of high-definition video,” said Graham Robinson, Director of Segment Marketing for Micron’s memory group. Micron’s e-MMC products also greatly simplify system design by removing the requirements of the host memory controller to support NAND software drivers and complex NAND management techniques, including error correction code (ECC), wear leveling, and bad block management—replacing all of this complexity with a simple and ubiquitous MMC interface.

In addition to the impressive storage and feature options, Micron is providing e-MMC products qualified at extended temperatures, which makes them ideal for in-dash applications like navigation systems and other automotive applications that require a more robust operating range. Further, the JEDEC-standard interface minimizes the need for host software to accommodate process node migrations. “Ultimately, because Micron manufactures NAND, we are able to capitalize on our outstanding process technology, well-established IP, and a deep commitment to forwarding NAND memory to bring products like this to market. In fact, we also have the capability to pair e-MMC devices with low-power DRAM in Multi-Chip Packages (MCPs). Ultimately, our recent move to the 34nm process was a major accomplishment and these product lines directly benefit from that innovation,” said Robinson.

Micron’s e-MMC embedded memory offerings span from 1GB to 32GB devices and combine high-quality MLC NAND Flash memory with a high-speed MultiMediaCard (MMC) controller in a low-profile BGA package that measures a mere 14mm x 18mm x 1.4mm. For additional information about e-MMC memory, please visit e.MMC Memory.

Source: Micron

malware, Nov 9, 2019
  4. mmc.exe 0x800706ba error cant up date or open device manager

MMC detects error in a snap-in

Good morning,

It seems that some of you have fixed the "MMC has detected an error in a snap-in" by using the link shared by catspyjamas. I would like to give this fix a shot too but I want to make sure I really understand the proper steps.

It is my understanding that I go to C Drive > Microsoft > Event Viewer > Views. Right now in the 'Views' folder I have four entries. First is a folder called 'ApplicationViewsRootNode' which is empty. Then I have three of the XML view documents: View 0, View 1 and View 2.

I intend to copy the three views listed into a folder I will make and call it 'Event Viewer MMC fix' before I delete the same three views in the original folder.

Now for the heart of my question: Do I copy the 'ApplicationViewsRootNode' folder currently listed in the 'Views' folder and move it into my new folder with the copied three XML views and then delete it in the original folder like I did the three XML views or keep my hands off of it?

Sorry for such a detailed question but I don't want to screw up my computer.

Thanks and regards,

2harts4ever, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

mmc.exe 0x800706ba error cant up date or open device manager

1. mmc.exe 0x800706ba error cant up date or open device manager - Similar Threads - mmc exe 0x800706ba

2. Cant open a .exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant open a .exe: Hi, so i wanted to install VolumeID https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/volumeid , i downloaded it, opened it but it closed itself immediately, and now i cant open the .exe again, everytime i double click, nothing appens, i have tried searching on the web...
  3. Cant Open Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant Open Device Manager: I can't open my device manager, it says that the MMC couldn't create the snap in. What does this mean? The CLISD is {74246bfc-4c96-11d0-abef-0020af6b0b7a} if that help......
  4. error code 0x800706ba

error code 0x800706ba: After my latest update last night, I have gone to my pc this morning to find my icloud calendar has disappeared from Outlook and when I tried to reinstate it from icloud, I get the error code above. I have tried all of the 'fixes' suggested, such as the scf/scannow etc. but...
  5. Credential manager error: error code: 0x800706ba. error message: the RPC server is...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Credential manager error: error code: 0x800706ba. error message: the RPC server is...: Credential manager error: error code: 0x800706ba. error message: the RPC server is unavailable. I've tried everything and I'm just trying to save passwords and autofill. How to fix the above error.? Thanks....
  6. Cannot Print to any device, error code 0X800706BA

Cannot Print to any device, error code 0X800706BA: Cannot print to any printing device. Two printers connected. Get Error Code 0X800706BA. Ran every diagnostic, restarted router and modem. Restarted devices. Re-booted computer. This is a work station on a network and the other two stations work just fine. What is going...
  7. 0x800706ba Error

0x800706ba Error: Im tying to update my computer but it doesn't work and says: There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 2018-12 Cumulative Update for Windows...
  8. Cant open device manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant open device manager: [ATTACH] Cant seem to find any fix, anyone able to help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/cant-open-device-manager/8b9f8332-352e-4987-a2f0-cf0e8168a838
  9. Error code 0x800706BA?

Error code 0x800706BA?: When I try to back up my computer running with Windows 10 Pro or create a system Image, I get an error code 0x800706BA, RPC server unavailable I do appreciate anyone who provide me all necessaries steps to solve this type of errors for the first time of my history of system...
  10. 0x800706ba error

0x800706ba error: I think there was an update and now my printer ( physical and pdf ) gives this error when trying to print. / heidi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/0x800706ba-error/326eb749-6295-469c-a200-b7bf870e6a3c
Tags: