Windows 10: MMC Win10 not showing Local Network Drivers

Discus and support MMC Win10 not showing Local Network Drivers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello all! I'm having a problem with the MMC on Windows 10. I need to add an application that is located on a network drive that was mapped on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by amandatf54, Aug 12, 2019.

1. MMC Win10 not showing Local Network Drivers

Hello all!

I'm having a problem with the MMC on Windows 10.

I need to add an application that is located on a network drive that was mapped on letter Z.

MMC Win10 not showing Local Network Drivers 77f1a75e-677f-447a-bbdc-53ceb8aca27e?upload=true.png

When I open the MMC and go to add a new task (shell command), the local networks simply disappeared.
    MMC Win10 not showing Local Network Drivers 190a61ec-2d68-474d-8fa3-c60fe03b43ef?upload=true.png

Does anyone know what can I do to fix this?

When I was using Win7, I didn't have this kind of issue.

Thanks!

:)

amandatf54, Aug 12, 2019
  2. WylECyote Win User

Win10 local area network sharing doesn't work

There is an awful lot of clutter on this subject which frankly baffles me.

I have a home network:

Netgear WNDR4500 Router

7PCs; 6 of them wired; 2 are Win10, 2 are Win7, one is Vista and one is XP (!)

My PC was Win 7 and then I could access the Shared Documents (etc) on all the other PCs. Nice and easy.

Then my PC and another were upgraded to Win10.

Before upgrading I clicked on > Network in File Explorer and all the other PCs were listed.

Immediately after upgrading that still worked.

Then it became intermittent; sometimes worked, sometimes only showed some of the PCs.

Now after a week it only shows this PC on the network.

Furthermore; Homegroup has never worked after upgrading. Although this PC set up the Homegroup; now when I click , it just invites me to join the Homegroup. I put in the password and it fails with "Windows no longer detects a homegroup...." .

I have (as suggested here) changing the Windows sign in from my Microsoft account to a local account; but that made no difference.

I have checked the 'Change advanced sharing settings' - Network Discovery is on, File and Printer sharing is on, Password Protected Sharing is off, all as suggested.

What do I do now to restore access to my local network as it was before?

While I was typing this; the Vista PC appeared in > Network, but when I select it I get "Windows cannot access \\mmmm" The trouble shooter says to 'contact my network administrator'!

--

Wyl

WylECyote, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Network card not showing

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things

• Are you using router?

• Are you getting any error message?

Is you are using router then I suggest you to reset the router and check if the issue persist.

Also I suggest you to update the Network Adapter driver. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate Network drivers, expand, right click and click
      on Update.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 12, 2019
  4. MMC Win10 not showing Local Network Drivers

Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

MMC Win10 not showing Local Network Drivers

1. MMC Win10 not showing Local Network Drivers - Similar Threads - MMC Win10 showing

2. MMC not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MMC not working: Hi I have just updated my Windows 10 Home 64-bit Laptop to Version 1903 and apart from a small problem with one of my programmes everything seems to continue to work as before apart from my Event Viewer programme. The problem seems to be with the snap in and I attach...
  3. Local users not showing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Local users not showing: Local users not showing on windows 10 Pro, just shows one account and then 'other users' Driving me mad! does anyone know how to fix this? I have checked the local policy and made sure it is disabled....
  4. Local network problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Local network problem: Three PC's A: Windows 10x64 LTSB 1607 Fixed IP 192.168.0.10 B: Windows 10x64 LTSB 1607 Fixed IP 192.168.0.20 C: Windows 10x64 LTSC 1809 Fixed IP 192.168.0.30 A and B can connect to all parts of network C can not connect to either A or B. C can ping 192.168.0.10 but not...
  5. create a win10 local private network

create a win10 local private network: I have 3 win10 computers. I wish to have them on a private local network. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-a-win10-local-private-network/c1425957-1f51-4889-8cf8-9879cf32e0a2
  6. MMC issue

MMC issue: I cannot open MMC because of "not enough memory resources available ...". This problem showed up suddenly and the MMC applets don’t want to run. This is the only problem, everything else is working without any problems...
  7. MMC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MMC: hello what browser works best for this because edge doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mmc/d553460a-e3d3-4958-be63-cd917b806ffc
  8. Which protocol for accessing NAS in local network - Win10 HOME

Which protocol for accessing NAS in local network - Win10 HOME: Hello, i have after each WIN update problems with accessing my NAS - configured SMB it seems Microsoft is trying to disable SMB1 feature we have 4 PCs & NB's with MS WIN 10 HOME, with MS Office, etc... and is anoying each time looking for solution to make it work again...
  9. Updates on Local Network

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates on Local Network: If I have three computers on local network and only one has internet access will this update all machines on local network? [img] 41718
  10. Local network problem

Local network problem: Hi again, OS: Windows 10 Fall Creator version 1709 build 16299.19 Have I been stupid again? I changed name of desktop computer and it disappeared from file manager/network, so I can no longer access it from my laptop. Is there anything I can do to put it back again...