Windows 10: MMC Win10 not showing Local Network Drivers

Discus and support MMC Win10 not showing Local Network Drivers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello all! I'm having a problem with the MMC on Windows 10. I need to add an application that is located on a network drive that was mapped on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by amandatf54, Aug 12, 2019.

1. MMC Win10 not showing Local Network Drivers

Hello all!

I'm having a problem with the MMC on Windows 10.

I need to add an application that is located on a network drive that was mapped on letter Z.

MMC Win10 not showing Local Network Drivers 77f1a75e-677f-447a-bbdc-53ceb8aca27e?upload=true.png

When I open the MMC and go to add a new task (shell command), the local networks simply disappeared.
    MMC Win10 not showing Local Network Drivers 190a61ec-2d68-474d-8fa3-c60fe03b43ef?upload=true.png

Does anyone know what can I do to fix this?

When I was using Win7, I didn't have this kind of issue.

Thanks!

:)

amandatf54, Aug 12, 2019
  2. WylECyote Win User

Win10 local area network sharing doesn't work

There is an awful lot of clutter on this subject which frankly baffles me.

I have a home network:

Netgear WNDR4500 Router

7PCs; 6 of them wired; 2 are Win10, 2 are Win7, one is Vista and one is XP (!)

My PC was Win 7 and then I could access the Shared Documents (etc) on all the other PCs. Nice and easy.

Then my PC and another were upgraded to Win10.

Before upgrading I clicked on > Network in File Explorer and all the other PCs were listed.

Immediately after upgrading that still worked.

Then it became intermittent; sometimes worked, sometimes only showed some of the PCs.

Now after a week it only shows this PC on the network.

Furthermore; Homegroup has never worked after upgrading. Although this PC set up the Homegroup; now when I click , it just invites me to join the Homegroup. I put in the password and it fails with "Windows no longer detects a homegroup...." .

I have (as suggested here) changing the Windows sign in from my Microsoft account to a local account; but that made no difference.

I have checked the 'Change advanced sharing settings' - Network Discovery is on, File and Printer sharing is on, Password Protected Sharing is off, all as suggested.

What do I do now to restore access to my local network as it was before?

While I was typing this; the Vista PC appeared in > Network, but when I select it I get "Windows cannot access \\mmmm" The trouble shooter says to 'contact my network administrator'!

--

Wyl

WylECyote, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Network card not showing

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things

• Are you using router?

• Are you getting any error message?

Is you are using router then I suggest you to reset the router and check if the issue persist.

Also I suggest you to update the Network Adapter driver. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate Network drivers, expand, right click and click
      on Update.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 12, 2019
  4. MMC Win10 not showing Local Network Drivers

Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

MMC Win10 not showing Local Network Drivers

1. MMC Win10 not showing Local Network Drivers - Similar Threads - MMC Win10 showing

2. Local groups not visible in Local Users and Groups MMC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local groups not visible in Local Users and Groups MMC.: I tried to remove one built in account from SAM database in Windows Server 2022. After that, the built in account got removed, but in local users and groups mmc, I am not able to see local groups. However, all local groups are present. I am able to see the local users, but...
  3. Local groups not visible in Local Users and Groups MMC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local groups not visible in Local Users and Groups MMC.: I tried to remove one built in account from SAM database in Windows Server 2022. After that, the built in account got removed, but in local users and groups mmc, I am not able to see local groups. However, all local groups are present. I am able to see the local users, but...
  4. Network adapter driver not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network adapter driver not showing.: While trying to activate my SIM card on my pc, I discovered that I didn't have network adapter driver for the SIM card installed which I thought was unusual because my pc had a slot for SIM cards. After that, I downloaded the hs3110/hs3114 Mobile Broadband Driver from the...
  5. Network adapter driver not showing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network adapter driver not showing.: While trying to activate my SIM card on my pc, I discovered that I didn't have network adapter driver for the SIM card installed which I thought was unusual because my pc had a slot for SIM cards. After that, I downloaded the hs3110/hs3114 Mobile Broadband Driver from the...
  6. Installing local network printer driver .

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing local network printer driver .: Hi folks, I am trying to install local network printer driver on windows 10 but it gives me error as below . Windows cannot connect to the printer 0x00006e4 This issue happened for some users. The steps that I did : Restart print spooler service. Check the network...
  7. My local network is not showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My local network is not showing: Hi, I'm trying to connect a network printer to my pc. I did it perfectly on a laptop connected via Wi-Fi but when I tried on my main PC which is wired connected through a PLC, the printer doesn't show up. I tried to see what's happening with my network but seems like I'm only...
  8. local area network adapter not showing

local area network adapter not showing: i have a broadband internet, i try to share the internet using a dongle, but the only way i can share internet is to share internet from the broadband connection adapter using the local area network as my selected private network connection, but the local area network adapter...
  9. create a win10 local private network

create a win10 local private network: I have 3 win10 computers. I wish to have them on a private local network. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-a-win10-local-private-network/c1425957-1f51-4889-8cf8-9879cf32e0a2
  10. MMC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MMC: hello what browser works best for this because edge doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mmc/d553460a-e3d3-4958-be63-cd917b806ffc