Windows 10: MMCSS is missing from windows services list

Discus and support MMCSS is missing from windows services list in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I also tried this: PS C:\Windows\system32> sc config MMCSS start=auto [SC] ChangeServiceConfig SUCCESS PS C:\Windows\system32> sc start MMCSS [SC]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/martobg10, Dec 22, 2019.

1. MMCSS is missing from windows services list

I also tried this:

PS C:\Windows\system32> sc config MMCSS start=auto

[SC] ChangeServiceConfig SUCCESS

PS C:\Windows\system32> sc start MMCSS

[SC] StartService FAILED 1341: The server is currently disabled.

Thanks in advance!

(SFC & DISM found no problems)

submitted by /u/martobg10
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/martobg10, Dec 22, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Multimedia class scheduler missing from service

Turned on my computer the other day and the audio does not work. I get an error that the service in not running. When I try to start the service, I get an error:

Windows count not start Windows Audio service on Local Computer. Error 0x80070005: Access is denied.

I opened the properties of the service and noticed one of the dependencies appears to be missing. Multimedia Class Scheduler is not listed and it is not included in my list of services. I checked my registry and mmcss entry is there is there in the following
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\MMCSS

I completed the following scans, per linked instructions, with no errors generated:

SFC /SCANNOW

I have lost 'The multimedia class scheduler' from my computer, causing my audio on the computer not to work.

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

Missing mmcss service after rebooting pc

I tried to reinstall the service per these instructions:

Multimedia Class Scheduler - Windows 10 Service - batcmd.com

I have tried to uninstall audio drivers and reinstall without any luck.

Finally, I tried to restore windows. However, for some reason the USB drives don't work at the "Select Keyboard" screen and I can't do a system restore.

Randy78910, Dec 22, 2019
  4. MMCSS is missing from windows services list

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

MMCSS is missing from windows services list

1. MMCSS is missing from windows services list - Similar Threads - MMCSS missing services

2. windows update medic services not listed is services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update medic services not listed is services: Hello I am using windows 11 and I`ve found that windows update medic services is not listed in my services application...What should I do and should I be worried...
  3. windows update medic services not listed is services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows update medic services not listed is services: Hello I am using windows 11 and I`ve found that windows update medic services is not listed in my services application...What should I do and should I be worried...
  4. WINDOWS DEFENDER SERVICES MISSING From The SERVICES APP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WINDOWS DEFENDER SERVICES MISSING From The SERVICES APP: This problem occurs in W10 v2004 in its latest build, and probably the previous one as well. The Services, while missing in the "Services" screen, cause no problem for your PC. Because they are not really missing. The problem that they will cause, is to misinform...
  5. HTTP services missing from windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HTTP services missing from windows 10: I can not run Visual studio applications , even IIS express , I tried to install IIS but is the same issue I realize that the http service is not in the current windows version Version: windows 10 pro , 2004 how can I restore http service or enable that.. Thanks....
  6. Steam is missing from program/apps list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Steam is missing from program/apps list: Steam is no longer listed in apps list, and isn't listed in control panel programs either, on windows 10. I was going to uninstall it to correct this, which is how I found it's not in the control panel programs list. So I can't uninstall steam. Steam works and eveeeveryt but...
  7. Missing C drive from Defragment list

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing C drive from Defragment list: I recently updated to Windows 10 Pro May 2019 Update version 1903. I noticed when I entered Optimise Drive, the Local Disk C was missing from the list. Any idea as to how to solve this issue? I re scanned the disks using Disk Management, where all the drives are visible....
  8. Entire Wuaserv (Windows Update) File Missing from Registry/ Missing From Services/ Missing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Entire Wuaserv (Windows Update) File Missing from Registry/ Missing From Services/ Missing...: Now, this has been a bit of a pain in my ass. I've had this issue for quite some time now (a few months, to be exact) and am now unsure of what to do after doing the following: - DISM checks - SFC/ scannow - Windows Update Troubleshooter - Running BITS - A Full-On...
  9. Letters missing from All apps list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Letters missing from All apps list: Hi, I am missing the letters W X Y Z from the all apps list, all apps with those first letters are categorized under V. Could you please fix that? I downloaded Windows 10 from Dreamspark....
  10. No Audio Output Device is installed + Missing MMCSS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Audio Output Device is installed + Missing MMCSS: Hello, I'm a bit at my wits end so I hope someone can help me. The model I'm using is ASUS SF-314-52 if that is relevant. I opened up my computer to find no audio working and a 'No Audio Output Device is installed' error above my sound control. Everything was working fine...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. multimedia class scheduler gone

2. windows audio multimedia class scheduler missing

3. MMCSS Windows 10

4. windows10 restore mmcss,
  5. windows audio properrties missing multimedia class scheduler dependenciy,
  6. mmcss service failed to start,
  7. mmcss startservice failed 053,
  8. multimedia class scheduler disabled,
  9. multimedia class scheduler missing windows 10,
  10. mmcss is missing ,
  11. multimedia class scheduler windows10 pro missing