Windows 10: mmgaserver.exe - Entry Point Not Found

Discus and support mmgaserver.exe - Entry Point Not Found in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; im trying to install icloud for windows on a surface pro x and I keep getting this error: The procedure point Entry __C_Specific_handler could not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dougyman, Jul 7, 2020.

1. dougyman Win User

mmgaserver.exe - Entry Point Not Found

im trying to install icloud for windows on a surface pro x and I keep getting this error:

The procedure point Entry __C_Specific_handler could not be located in the dynamic link library c:\Programfiles x86\CommonFiles\Microsoft Shared\Office16\mso20win32client.dll.

Ive tried uninstalling office and reinstalling

ive tried unonstalling i cloud and reinstalling

:)

dougyman, Jul 7, 2020

2. Multiple Entry Points Not Found

Since the last major Win 10 update, I get multiple error messages stating that entry points in various dll's are not found every time I boot up. Sometimes there are only three messages, other times there are four, all from this list:

All Dynamic Link Libraries were found where they were expected to be.

#1 The procedure entry point strncpy_s could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\Comdlg32.dll

#2 The procedure entry point _itoa_s could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\combase.dll

#3 The procedure entry point _ftol2 could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\WINSPOOL.DRV

# 4 The procedure entry point memcpy_s could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\shcore.dll

# 5 The procedure entry point _except_handler4_common could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\OLE32.dll

SFC scan found no problems. Driver Talent found no problems.

Leon Gauthier, Jul 7, 2020
  3. SoundA.exe - Entry Point Not Found

Every time when i boot up my
    computer I receive the following error message: SoundA.exe - Entry
    Point Not Found The entry point of the clCreateCommandQueueWithProperties procedure could not be located in the dynamic link library C: \ User \ ahmed \ AppData \ Roamin \ Microsoft \ SoundMixer \ Artic \ SoundA.exe.

Please urgently suggest solution for this error it's very irritating.

Move from: [Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

AhmedMughal, Jul 7, 2020
  4. mmgaserver.exe - Entry Point Not Found

SoundA.exe - Entry Point Not Found

Every time when i boot my
    computer I receive the following error message: SoundA.exe -
    Entry Point Not Found The entry point of the clCreateCommandQueueWithProperties procedure could not be located in the dynamic link library C: \ User \ ahmed \ AppData \ Roamin \ Microsoft \ SoundMixer \ Artic \ SoundA.exe.

Please suggest me solution for this error it's very irritating.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

AhmedMughal, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

mmgaserver.exe - Entry Point Not Found

1. mmgaserver.exe - Entry Point Not Found - Similar Threads - mmgaserver exe Entry

2. MK11.exe - Entry Point Not Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MK11.exe - Entry Point Not Found: Hi,I'm getting this error when I try to open Mortal Kombat 11 game. "The procedure entry point EMP could not be located in the dynamic link library next is the exe path".I wasn't getting any error until yesterday. I have tried all the methods like updated drivers,...
  3. MK11.exe - Entry Point Not Found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MK11.exe - Entry Point Not Found: Hi,I'm getting this error when I try to open Mortal Kombat 11 game. "The procedure entry point EMP could not be located in the dynamic link library next is the exe path".I wasn't getting any error until yesterday. I have tried all the methods like updated drivers,...
  4. splwow64.exe - Entry Point Not Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    splwow64.exe - Entry Point Not Found: Lately, whenever I copy and paste something or change the font of something in Microsoft Word or Excel, I repeatedly get "splwow64.exe - Entry Point Not Found" warnings. I can get three or even over a dozen of these just from a single CTRL+C or CTRL+V command. I've seen a few...
  5. splwow64.exe - Entry Point Not Found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    splwow64.exe - Entry Point Not Found: Lately, whenever I copy and paste something or change the font of something in Microsoft Word or Excel, I repeatedly get "splwow64.exe - Entry Point Not Found" warnings. I can get three or even over a dozen of these just from a single CTRL+C or CTRL+V command. I've seen a few...
  6. splwow64.exe - Entry Point Not Found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Entry Point Not Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Entry Point Not Found: I'm not very smart when it comes to anything pc related I keep getting this pop up on my screen when I turn on or restart my pc ' OneDrive.exe - Entry Point Not found. The procedure entry point Sspilocalfree could not be located in the dynamic link library' may I have help to...
  8. splwow64.exe - Entry Point Not Found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    splwow64.exe - Entry Point Not Found: Dear experts, I have recently installed a Canon printer LBP623Cdw, and everything was working fine until I had a problem with my Microsoft Office 365 something to do with the Sensitivity Label, it keeps asking me to set a label, but yet it couldn't find the template or etc....
  9. Entry point not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Entry point not found: After installing windows 10 I began to get "Entry Point Not Found" error messages when trying to open some programs. Specifically "The procedure entry point _crtCreateSymbolisLinkW could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP110.dll" I ran the...
  10. one drive exe entry point not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    one drive exe entry point not found: I ran the config sys scan and it did not fix the problem. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-exe-entry-point-not-found/562319b3-e2ce-4261-af14-77782f439270