Windows 10: MMKC - Updating Favorite Key to Macro Not Working

Discus and support MMKC - Updating Favorite Key to Macro Not Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I am running into an issue where, after updating "My Favorites Key 1" to a macro in Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center, pressing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Christopher Dunham, Jan 25, 2021.

1. MMKC - Updating Favorite Key to Macro Not Working

Hi everyone,

I am running into an issue where, after updating "My Favorites Key 1" to a macro in Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center, pressing the key results in it performing the default action of opening an item on the taskbar instead of running the macro. From what I can tell, updating the key command has no effect even though it clearly shows in Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center that it should be running a macro. Any thoughts on what I can do to fix the issue?

:)

Christopher Dunham, Jan 25, 2021
  2. RoboX Win User

Razer DeathAdder 2013 - Macro and Change Dpi

1- How can I craeate a Macro ? Synapse-->Macros-->+ key--> record (and click keys)-->???

2- Can I create a Macro to bind keys to change dpi step on the fly?

RoboX, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Ez Macros or any other Macro program

Hi Brian,

The issue is quite unclear and too broad for us to distinguish the main reason why you are having challenges/issues in Macro. To have a better understanding of your concern, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Are you referring on using macros on Excel? If yes, what is the version of your Office?
    • What exact application are you using when using macros? Where did you download it?
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error message?

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Jan 25, 2021
  4. RadeonX2 Win User

MMKC - Updating Favorite Key to Macro Not Working

Razer Lycosa macro keys doesn't work on games

hello TPU I installed the latest driver for Lycosa Keyboard coz I wanted to change the WSAD keys to UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT then UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT to WSAD keys. I wanted to play an online game that has no keyboard config so I had no choice but to install the driver. So all else seems working tried the macro key on notepad all keys seems working but the keys doesn't seem to work on my online game, tried Crysis too same thing doesn't work and it's a little confusing setting up the macro keys for the 1st time.

Any Ideas?

RadeonX2, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

MMKC - Updating Favorite Key to Macro Not Working

1. MMKC - Updating Favorite Key to Macro Not Working - Similar Threads - MMKC Updating Favorite

2. Keyboard Key randomly stops working as well as macro.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Key randomly stops working as well as macro.: Hi, I have a allow origins 60 by hyperx. I've noticed when I'm playing a game or doing something that requires me to click my "d" key It will sometimes just not work. It happens to often It gets me killed in what ever game I'm playing or I have to click it multiple times for...
  3. Keyboard Key randomly stops working as well as macro.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Key randomly stops working as well as macro.: Hi, I have a allow origins 60 by hyperx. I've noticed when I'm playing a game or doing something that requires me to click my "d" key It will sometimes just not work. It happens to often It gets me killed in what ever game I'm playing or I have to click it multiple times for...
  4. Updating Favorite Key to Macro Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Updating Favorite Key to Macro Not Working: Hi everyone, I am running into an issue where, after updating "My Favorites Key 1" to a macro in Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center, pressing the key results in it performing the default action of opening an item on the taskbar instead of running the macro. From what I...
  5. Any possibility of a macro for word-keys?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any possibility of a macro for word-keys?: Basically looking for a way to set up all my F keys so each one is a different word. Not sure if this is even possible so I thought this would be the best place to ask. Thanks guys! submitted by /u/yekungfu [link] [comments]...
  6. Macros

in Windows 10 Customization
    Macros: What is the purpose of Macros. and can I get a list of some macros? Microsoft Help Says Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/macros/fa5041d5-967f-4ceb-b7bb-5b6db10c3f3c
  7. Macros

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Macros: Where can I store my macros so that they are not erased? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/macros/4e64a7a6-fe32-4ea8-a9dd-142aa76c34be
  8. Macros

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Macros: Hi I cannot enable macros on a word document. I have changed the macros setting, but nothing changed. Should I change the security setting on my computer? If so, please instruct how to do that....
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Shortcut Keys Macro/Macros functionality (keyboard centre...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Shortcut Keys Macro/Macros functionality (keyboard centre...: Has anyone heard if Microsoft have updated software to be able to map keys to text input macros? Many users of assistive input tech. require these functions to overcome disabilities and repetitive strain injury. Have we made any progress? The old natural keyboard (with...
  10. Favorites Bar not working

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites Bar not working: trying to use the Edge browser for the first time well I tried to import stuff into my favorites bar it gives me the option to import from Google and I check it off then click import, it sat "done" as if it was successful, but it does NOT import anything, as a matter of...