Windows 10: MMRT Is it needed anymore

Discus and support MMRT Is it needed anymore in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The Malicious Malware Removal Tool which is updated the first Tuesday of the month. Is it really needed any more considering the giant steps Windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by fedbil100, Mar 11, 2019.

1. fedbil100 Win User

MMRT Is it needed anymore

The Malicious Malware Removal Tool which is updated the first Tuesday of the month. Is it really needed any more considering the giant steps Windows Security has made in protection . What does it do that Defender cant plus Smart Screen and The Cloud etc.

:)

fedbil100, Mar 11, 2019

2. Auto word suggestion and swype dont function anymore

Please help guys! I updated my phone to "windows phone 8.1 new". I was happy with all the new features. The word suggestions and swype worked perfectly fine for a week but now the auto word suggestion and swype does not work anymore. Please help how can
    I measure steps for these functionalities to work again!

UtkarshSinghal92, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Backup not working anymore since last update; Code 0x80070015

Hello,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. And I do appreciate your efforts and time.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to check the status of Volume Shadow Copy service and SPP services.

Note: You must be logged on as an administrator to perform these steps.

• Press the windows key + R to open the Run Command Utility. Type in
      services.msc and press Enter to open the Windows Services console.
    • If the SPP service is disabled, double-click it to open the service properties.
    • If Volume Shadow Copy service is disabled, double-click it to open
    • the service properties
    • Click the Startup type list, click
      Automatic (Delayed Start), and then click Apply.
    • Under Service status, click Start.
    Coming towards the Outlook issue as you mentioned "Outlook 2010 with iCoud Add in doesn't work anymore",
    please be informed, there is a separate forum for office, I suggest you to post your query in Office forum.

Follow the below link to post query.

Results in Office - Microsoft Community

Let us know the status of the issue. We will assist you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Mar 11, 2019
  4. MMRT Is it needed anymore

my cm690 project

anybody interested in seeing anymore progress step by step or just the final result ?

chaotic_uk, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

MMRT Is it needed anymore

1. MMRT Is it needed anymore - Similar Threads - MMRT needed anymore

2. NO INTERNET EXPLORER ANYMORE BUT I NEED IT!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NO INTERNET EXPLORER ANYMORE BUT I NEED IT!: I want to convey my strong dissatisfaction with the removal of Internet Explorer in the recent update. The reason for my concern is that I have a critical old program that solely operates with Internet Explorer, and it doesn't function properly in Edge with IE Mode. I would...
  3. NO INTERNET EXPLORER ANYMORE BUT I NEED IT!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NO INTERNET EXPLORER ANYMORE BUT I NEED IT!: I want to convey my strong dissatisfaction with the removal of Internet Explorer in the recent update. The reason for my concern is that I have a critical old program that solely operates with Internet Explorer, and it doesn't function properly in Edge with IE Mode. I would...
  4. NO INTERNET EXPLORER ANYMORE BUT I NEED IT!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I want to download windows 11 ok no need for help anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to download windows 11 ok no need for help anymore: Hello i want to download windows 11 :well i had something on the settings before saing that my device can handle windows 11 upgrade now.i did upgrade it but after my uncle "borrowed" my PC for like 2-3 month when i first booted it i saw it was back in windows 10. so i need...
  6. I want to download windows 11 ok no need for help anymore

I want to download windows 11 ok no need for help anymore: Hello i want to download windows 11 :well i had something on the settings before saing that my device can handle windows 11 upgrade now.i did upgrade it but after my uncle "borrowed" my PC for like 2-3 month when i first booted it i saw it was back in windows 10. so i need...
  7. I want to download windows 11 ok no need for help anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. video thumbnails not showing anymore I need help please.

in Windows 10 Customization
    video thumbnails not showing anymore I need help please.: after using ccleaner my photo thumbnails working but video thumbnails not showing anymore. Can someone PLEASE help me?and I dont wanna use third party app. for this problem I've tried these ones but it still not showing video thumbnails; 1 in my folder options always...
  9. Need help with Windows randomly not booting anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with Windows randomly not booting anymore: I'm at my wit's end on this. My computer was perfectly fine. Turned it off the other day. Went to turn it on today, haven't used it in a few days, and it won't boot. The light blue Windows logo dispays with the swirling loading icon for a few seconds, screen flashes like...
  10. can't use Irfanview with Windows 10 anymore - need explanation and solution

can't use Irfanview with Windows 10 anymore - need explanation and solution: First of all, I'd like to complain that I can't access Microsoft Community Forums with my e-mail opened first. It refuses me access, then wants me to start a new account here. Microsoft has to fix that as one of its many bugs. Anyways, I'm having problems using Irfanview on...