Windows 10: MMX352G 3G usb modem does not connect to hspa

Discus and support MMX352G 3G usb modem does not connect to hspa in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever I switch to HSPA/UMTS only in the network mode, it shows no service. Can you please help me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Santpal, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Santpal Win User

MMX352G 3G usb modem does not connect to hspa

Whenever I switch to HSPA/UMTS only in the network mode, it shows no service. Can you please help me?

:)

Santpal, Apr 10, 2020

2. Data Card and HSPA modem

Iam using windows 10 for my Dell E5410 Latitude laptop .I have problem in connecting my
    BSNL 3G Data Card LW272 of Teracom , Data card software I have installed but it is not connecting to network and I have found
    same problem in Window 8 also .I have checked in web also As per company’s requirement it needs
    HSPA USB modem but it is not installed in Windows 10 and I have installed on my friend laptop of Windows 10 there also it is doing same as in my system both of us have genuine version of Windows 10 but It is not able to connect data card but all
    other data cards like MTS data card is working so please tell me a solution for

• What can I do for connecting data card to network in Windows 10 ?

• How can I install HSPA USB And networking Modems for my Windows
      10 ?

Sandeepullane, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    HSPA USB Modem

Hi,

To find out more about the modem issues that you’re experiencing after installing Creators Update, we just have a few questions for you:

• Can your laptop still detect the modem when you plug it in?

• What's the make and model of your laptop?

• What's the make and model of your USB modem?

• Is the modem plug-and-play or do you have to install a separate software to make it work?

• Do you receive an error message? If yes, please post a screenshot.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

• Which network driver is on your laptop?

Note: To check the network drivers on your device, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start button.

• Click Device Manager.

• Click the drop-down arrow under Network Adapter.

We look forward to your response.

Yolvi Ell, Apr 10, 2020
  4. iliatasho Win User

HSPA USB Modem

I'm facing a strange problem.Since december 2016 i have had the latest windows with the lastest updates.My USB 3G internet modem worked very well but since i updated windows 10 on my laptop for the list time(since the update creaters were shown up),it
    doesn't work anymore.How is that possible? I appreciate if you answer this!!!!

iliatasho, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

1. MMX352G 3G usb modem does not connect to hspa - Similar Threads - MMX352G usb modem

2. Hspa Modem 3G Modem Not Working , Only Intializes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hspa Modem 3G Modem Not Working , Only Intializes: Hi there , i have a problem with my HSPA modem 3G, driver version 2.0.5.9. It works well on windows 8 and i am using windows 11. I did upgrade my computer from windows 10 to 11 Pro 23H2 last year and it worked well with my windows 10 . I tried to do compatability troubleshoot...
  3. Hspa Modem 3G Modem Not Working , Only Intializes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hspa Modem 3G Modem Not Working , Only Intializes: Hi there , i have a problem with my HSPA modem 3G, driver version 2.0.5.9. It works well on windows 8 and i am using windows 11. I did upgrade my computer from windows 10 to 11 Pro 23H2 last year and it worked well with my windows 10 . I tried to do compatability troubleshoot...
  4. HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10: The HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem is exhibiting similar behavior on Windows 10, which can be observed in a brief video recording.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH-ubRXU82g...
  5. HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10: The HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem is exhibiting similar behavior on Windows 10, which can be observed in a brief video recording.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH-ubRXU82g...
  6. HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. USB modem won’t connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USB modem won’t connect to the internet: The problem occurred after Windows 10 update. The USB modem won’t connect with a message that the connection is interrupted. How to fix the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-modem-wont-connect-to-the-internet/b883ab70-2d7d-4e8a-8d89-cb258c8a6c5d
  8. issues setting up a connection into a 3g modem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    issues setting up a connection into a 3g modem: im trying to connect to a remote 3g/4g modem that has a visualisation webserver connected to it - but i cannot seem to set up a dial into connection properly - any tips...
  9. Built-in LTE/3g/4g SIM card modem

Built-in LTE/3g/4g SIM card modem: Hello everyone. I have an HP EliteBook 820 Gen1 Notebook with a built-in LTE modem. Ever since I put in a new SIM card from Telstra, The mobile tab in settings, wifi options, and action center. This has been bothering me for months and I can't find help anywhere....
  10. Windows 10 sees ZTE USB 3G modem as a dialup connection, not cellular

Windows 10 sees ZTE USB 3G modem as a dialup connection, not cellular: Hello Everyone, I hope you're all doing well *Smile I have a 2GB/month data connection on a ZTE USB 3G modem. When I connect, it shows up as a dialup connection in Windows 10, meaning that there is no way for me to make it a metered connection. This morning, Windows ate...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why doesnt my HSPA modem show network connection