Windows 10: mobile broadband and windows 10

Discus and support mobile broadband and windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi, got the windows 10 update, and was having problems getting connected to the internet, so i uninstalled my mobile broadband program, and now dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by roadrunner46, Aug 10, 2015.

1. mobile broadband and windows 10

hi, got the windows 10 update, and was having problems getting connected to the internet, so i uninstalled
    my mobile broadband program, and now dont know how to run the program again, because all that happens
    now is i get a notification in the action center, every time click on the icon it dissappears, before a message
    would come up on windows 8 and you just clicked run program (mobile broadband). any help would be much appreciaited thanks.

:)

roadrunner46, Aug 10, 2015

2. Unsupported Driver

Please my HP hs2350 HSPA+ Mobile Broadband Network Adapter after upgarding to windows 10 Anniversary update stopped working and i'm hearing that the new upgrade doesn't support the mobile broadband. please this is very inconvenient as microsoft needs to
    provide a supported version of this driver soon.

AniekanJames, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Windows 10 Mobile Broadband Locked

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to unplug the simcard and replug it and try to unblock it again and check if it helps. Refer to the following link and follow the steps to Unlock or unblock your mobile broadband device.

Unlock or unblock your mobile broadband device

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/unlock-unblock-mobile-broadband-device

(Note: link applies to Windows 10 also)

Let us know if you have any further queries related to the issue. We would be happy to help you.

Arul_D, Aug 10, 2015
  4. mobile broadband and windows 10

GamerwGlasses, Aug 10, 2015
  5. not very good with computers, checked the updates, computer was downloading and 79% complete, its unable to finish because my mobile broadband connection is not connected on that computer.

roadrunner46, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

mobile broadband and windows 10

1. mobile broadband and windows 10 - Similar Threads - mobile broadband

2. Generic mobile broadband adapter properties code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Generic mobile broadband adapter properties code 10: The device cannot start code 10 The specified request is not a valid operation for the targeted devuce https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/generic-mobile-broadband-adapter-properties-code/2f8a623a-872c-4062-84fc-7ee2165e5a2e
  3. Generic mobile broadband adapter properties code 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Generic mobile broadband adapter properties code 10: The device cannot start code 10 The specified request is not a valid operation for the targeted devuce https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/generic-mobile-broadband-adapter-properties-code/2f8a623a-872c-4062-84fc-7ee2165e5a2e
  4. Generic mobile broadband adapter properties code 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Does anyone know why my computer keeps saying there is no SIM I'm the mobile broadband device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know why my computer keeps saying there is no SIM I'm the mobile broadband device: I did troubleshoot and it says that the adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems and that it's not fixed I've been dealing with this for a week now...
  6. Does anyone know why my computer keeps saying there is no SIM I'm the mobile broadband device

Does anyone know why my computer keeps saying there is no SIM I'm the mobile broadband device: I did troubleshoot and it says that the adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems and that it's not fixed I've been dealing with this for a week now...
  7. Does anyone know why my computer keeps saying there is no SIM I'm the mobile broadband device

8. "Generic Mobile Broadband Adapter #7" & "Viscosity Virtual Adapter V9.1" won't update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Generic Mobile Broadband Adapter #7" & "Viscosity Virtual Adapter V9.1" won't update: Hello!I've been having a lot of issues with the Asus connectivity First Bluetooth, now Generic Mobile Broadband Adapter #7 and Viscosity Virtual Adapter V9.1First my Bluetooth would randomly disable itself, this prompting the 'unknown usb device descriptor request failed' to...
  9. "Generic Mobile Broadband Adapter #7" & "Viscosity Virtual Adapter V9.1" won't update

"Generic Mobile Broadband Adapter #7" & "Viscosity Virtual Adapter V9.1" won't update: Hello!I've been having a lot of issues with the Asus connectivity First Bluetooth, now Generic Mobile Broadband Adapter #7 and Viscosity Virtual Adapter V9.1First my Bluetooth would randomly disable itself, this prompting the 'unknown usb device descriptor request failed' to...
  10. "Generic Mobile Broadband Adapter #7" & "Viscosity Virtual Adapter V9.1" won't update