Windows 10: mobile broadband and windows 10

Discus and support mobile broadband and windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi, got the windows 10 update, and was having problems getting connected to the internet, so i uninstalled my mobile broadband program, and now dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by roadrunner46, Aug 10, 2015.

1. mobile broadband and windows 10

hi, got the windows 10 update, and was having problems getting connected to the internet, so i uninstalled
    my mobile broadband program, and now dont know how to run the program again, because all that happens
    now is i get a notification in the action center, every time click on the icon it dissappears, before a message
    would come up on windows 8 and you just clicked run program (mobile broadband). any help would be much appreciaited thanks.

:)

roadrunner46, Aug 10, 2015

2. Unsupported Driver

Please my HP hs2350 HSPA+ Mobile Broadband Network Adapter after upgarding to windows 10 Anniversary update stopped working and i'm hearing that the new upgrade doesn't support the mobile broadband. please this is very inconvenient as microsoft needs to
    provide a supported version of this driver soon.

AniekanJames, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Windows 10 Mobile Broadband Locked

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to unplug the simcard and replug it and try to unblock it again and check if it helps. Refer to the following link and follow the steps to Unlock or unblock your mobile broadband device.

Unlock or unblock your mobile broadband device

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/unlock-unblock-mobile-broadband-device

(Note: link applies to Windows 10 also)

Let us know if you have any further queries related to the issue. We would be happy to help you.

Arul_D, Aug 10, 2015
  4. mobile broadband and windows 10

GamerwGlasses, Aug 10, 2015
  5. not very good with computers, checked the updates, computer was downloading and 79% complete, its unable to finish because my mobile broadband connection is not connected on that computer.

roadrunner46, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

mobile broadband and windows 10

1. mobile broadband and windows 10 - Similar Threads - mobile broadband

2. Switching off feature updates for mobile broadband users

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Switching off feature updates for mobile broadband users: Hello, I have an Acer laptop, I am on pay as you go mobile broadband. I use a dongle. I pay £10 for 1GB every 30 days. I realise I don't pay a lot for broadband but it is all I can afford.Therefore is it possible for Microsoft to allow Windows 10 Home users to switch off...
  3. telsta mobile broadband manager USB 4 G dongle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    telsta mobile broadband manager USB 4 G dongle: after resetting my pc i lost the telstra dongle app to be able to connect yo wifi. how do i get this app back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/telsta-mobile-broadband-manager-usb-4-g-dongle/a7a6bdd8-98b8-4c8b-9ab2-1b30cdf3507c
  4. Mobile broadband capability is turned off cannot turn it on .....please help me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile broadband capability is turned off cannot turn it on .....please help me: i have a hp notebook and im using a usb modem to use internet..and some times when i remove the usb modem from my laptop the cellular data turns off and there is no way to turn it on back except resetting the network and when i troubleshoot the problem it says mobile...
  5. Help with mobile broadband after upgrade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with mobile broadband after upgrade: submitted by /u/bookandrelease [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eoxe7e/help_with_mobile_broadband_after_upgrade/
  6. f3507g mobile broadband device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    f3507g mobile broadband device: Toshiba f3507g mobile broadband device has anyone found a driver for windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/f3507g-mobile-broadband-device/a3e446c0-acad-46ce-9c51-e64a354381ab
  7. Mobile Broadband Capability is turned off

Mobile Broadband Capability is turned off: Hi, I am currently using a desktop PC with Windows 10 Pro 1903 OS Build 18362.295 I'm trying to use a Mobile Broadband Adapter with my desktop (specifically a Sierra Wireless MC7430 Mini-PCIe Modem) plugged into a Mini-PCIe to USB adapter. The modem is installed...
  8. SIM PIN2 to unlock mobile broadband device on my surface pro 5th gen

SIM PIN2 to unlock mobile broadband device on my surface pro 5th gen: Hello, I was using my surface pro 5th gen with LTE and it worked perfectly for a month and then all of a sudden the surface stopped connecting to the LTE, it actually identifies the network name and strength but it won't connect to it. After running the troubleshooter, it...
  9. Error: Enter a SIM PIN2 to unlock the mobile broadband service, Unable to connect to LTE...

Error: Enter a SIM PIN2 to unlock the mobile broadband service, Unable to connect to LTE...: I have a new Surface Go with LTE and it appears that the cell part hooks up and it knows the ISP but the data connection is locked with the SIM PIN2. I downloaded the dia program and ran it and it returned "Enter a SIM PIN2 to unlock the mobile broadband device" I tried to...
  10. Problem with enter PIN2 to mobile broadband in Windows 10 Pro

Problem with enter PIN2 to mobile broadband in Windows 10 Pro: I would like to enter the PIN2 into the inserted card of the internal modem in a laptop in Windows 10. Unfortunately, I can not find a place in the cellular communication options in Windows 10 to do this. The internal modem is EM7305, and I do not have an application that...