Windows 10: Mobile constantly connect and disconnect after a second

Discus and support Mobile constantly connect and disconnect after a second in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Everytime i plug in my mobile to my PC via USB,it connects and disconnects every second,i was gonna transfer files but i couldnt. Is there any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarcAngelo, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Mobile constantly connect and disconnect after a second

Everytime i plug in my mobile to my PC via USB,it connects and disconnects every second,i was gonna transfer files but i couldnt.

Is there any solution for this problem?

:)

MarcAngelo, Oct 28, 2020
  2. The Crow Win User

Wireless constantly disconnects when downloading

Hello guys,

My wireless connection constantly disconnects when I download something (steam, torrent, something via web browsers or something else)
    My router is NETGEAR WGR614v9. It seems like it disconnects only when downloading something.

Its firmware version is 1.0.9_1.0.2. It seems pretty old. If I update the firmware, does it fix my problem?

The Crow, Oct 28, 2020
  3. HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Mobile constantly connect and disconnect after a second

connect/disconnect sounds

Thank you for the information.

If the connect/disconnect sounds is only happening when playing an specific game, It might be a game app or a driver issue. we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the game and check if the problem persists. Check the steps provided below:

• Open the Start menu.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click System on the Settings menu.
    • Select Apps & features from the left pane. ...
    • Select an app you wish to uninstall.
    • Click the Uninstall button that appears.

Make sure also that your device software drivers are updated.

Post back with the result.

Remon Ont, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Mobile constantly connect and disconnect after a second

1. Mobile constantly connect and disconnect after a second - Similar Threads - Mobile constantly connect

2. Bluetooth disconnects after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth disconnects after a few seconds: Hi, I've recently bought a new laptop and I tried connecting a bluetoothe device. It pairs but after a few seconds it disconnects. This happens for different devices. I've already tried to reinstall the driver, install another drive, restart the bluetooth services and install...
  3. Constant disconnecting sound every second

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant disconnecting sound every second: So, I arrived home today and got onto my PC. I kept having Bluetooth problems last time I used it, which was Tuesday, but I did fix it by reinstalling the Bluetooth driver. Now, when I came home today, my computer started acting up by constantly playing the "disconnecting...
  4. Mobile constantly connect and disconnect

Mobile constantly connect and disconnect: Everytime i plug in my mobile to my PC via USB,it connects and disconnects every second,i was gonna transfer files but i couldnt. Is there any solution for this problem?...
  5. Keyboard constantly connecting and disconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard constantly connecting and disconnecting: I'm really hoping someone can help me as I am baffled to why this is happening. My keyboard just keeps disconnecting and connecting over and over again on my PC, making it completely useless. I'm on Windows 10 and I believe this issue came to be after I updated to the 2004...
  6. Constant divice connect/disconnect sound

Constant divice connect/disconnect sound: Hi all, I just set up a new computer for myself and installed the latest version of Win10. However I been having issue with constant device connect/disconnect sound issue. It happens with starting up my computer everytime. Also it happens when opening an app like steam etc....
  7. Bluetooth Issues - Constantly sounding for connecting and disconnecting.

Bluetooth Issues - Constantly sounding for connecting and disconnecting.: I have just built a new PC and my motherboard has bluetooth functionality. Prior to around 2 days ago the bluetooth icon would appear in the system tray as normal and my bluetooth gaming mouse would connect automatically without issue and work fine. Now the icon isn't...
  8. Remote Desktop Connection constantly disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop Connection constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I have installed Windows 10 on five computers or my home network and I am finding that connections established Using Remote Desktop Connection keep dropping out after about 10 seconds. This happens with connections between any two computers. I never had this problem before I...
  9. Constant disconnections

Constant disconnections: About 2 weeks ago Windows 10 started disconnecting from wifi regularly. The disconnects sometimes happen in quick succession, 30 seconds apart. Other times they hapen every 30 minutes to 2 hours. I am unaware of any changes that have been made in the last 2 weeks to cause...
  10. Constant Disconnects!

Constant Disconnects!: So our family switched to new provider internet (BT Infinity or something) . Everyone in family happy except me. Because i'm the only one who uses PC not laptop. And because I'm using PC i am using Ethernet Cable. My mom and sister uses laptops so they use wireless internet...