Windows 10: mobile contact tracing app

Discus and support mobile contact tracing app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is windows going to create a contact tracing app for windows phones? I start work next week... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KenGaston-Kilgore, Jun 20, 2020.

1. mobile contact tracing app

Is windows going to create a contact tracing app for windows phones? I start work next week

:)

KenGaston-Kilgore, Jun 20, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jun 20, 2020
  3. how trace a theft mobile on the basis on IMEI NO.

Follow this step

• First submit your FIR if your mobile lost or stolen
    • Then submit your FIR to your service provider
    • Then ask your service provider to trace your number
    • If your mobile is switched on and it has different Simcard then it will trace easily
    • If your simcard is not activated then also your mobile can trace
    • You can ask your service provider to Block your IMEI number
    • Service provider use a shared hosting service for blocking IMEI numbers
    • Witch mean if your mobile have different sim then also Your mobile not work
    • your service provider get that sim number which is used for you IMEI Number
    Point to Remember :

• when ever you purchased new mobile then take your IMEI number and note it
    • if your mobile lost or stolen then call to your service provider and block your number
    • then go to your nearest police station and give written complete that is FIR
    • and take one copy for you
    • then submit this copy to your service provider

isurfer---01, Jun 20, 2020
  4. davidhk Win User

mobile contact tracing app

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

mobile contact tracing app

1. mobile contact tracing app - Similar Threads - mobile contact tracing

2. Contact management app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contact management app: What is best contact management app for Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-management-app/f845f1b6-226c-4397-8fd4-3dd50af52e25
  3. The "Contact" app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The "Contact" app: I wanted the "Contacts" app, but I can't find at all now in Win-10.Before someone say "blah blah..." about "people" app, I want you know that I need to convert some .CSV to .VCF...
  4. Mail app contacts

Mail app contacts: Ok here goes. windows 10. I add a contact. When sending an e-mail to that person it comes back undeliverable. Then I realize I spelled it incorrectly. I go to that contact, click edit & correct & save the info. Now, when I forward an e-mail I click in the To: window, start...
  5. Contacts app shows an undeletable contact

in Windows 10 Customization
    Contacts app shows an undeletable contact: Hi, I recently starting to tag my photos using Win 10 photo app. When naming people the contact list with already known contacts comes up. Per default I'd expect this to be empty but it shows my name with a typo. After searching it seems to be some kind of default...
  6. Covid 19 tracing app

Covid 19 tracing app: How do I get the government Covid 19 tracing app on my Nokia Lumia 535 smartphone with Windows 10 operating system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/covid-19-tracing-app/550dc8ab-8305-4950-a892-f37f4ea14ef3
  7. contacts into the people app

contacts into the people app: I am setting up Windows 10 for a friend who uses an email provider where the contacts list does not appear to be compatible with the People App. I have saved the contacts list that was in windows live mail, stored on the windows 7 machine, as a csv file and vcf files. I...
  8. Tracing App

Tracing App: I would like to use the Tracing App in Microsoft 10, but I can find no support for it anywhere. I’ve tried within the App, on the Microsoft support site, and internet searching to no avail. I just need a basic tutorial since I’m not familiar with graphics programs at all....
  9. Street addresses for contacts on Windows 10 mobile

Street addresses for contacts on Windows 10 mobile: Since doing a factory reset on my Windows 10 phone, the street addresses of my contacts are gone...name, email, text, phone are still there. I cannot figure out how to add them back in. I have even looked for a street address app to download, but cannot find one. Any...
  10. Contacts won't sync on Windows 10 Mobile

Contacts won't sync on Windows 10 Mobile: Hi, my contacts disappeared from People app after playing around with mail account. Now my contacts are gone and when I try to sync them an error code appears. When I try to login to people.live.com a message shows "Something went wrong". How to get back my contacts?...