Windows 10: Mobile dongle will not work in Windows 10

Discus and support Mobile dongle will not work in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have a dual boot system that was Ubuntu 15.04 and Windows 7 Home premium. All was working well in both OSs with the E160 dongle (my only means... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by parcdulas, Jun 28, 2016.

1. parcdulas Win User

Mobile dongle will not work in Windows 10

Hi,
    I have a dual boot system that was Ubuntu 15.04 and Windows 7 Home premium. All was working well in both OSs with the E160 dongle (my only means of internet connection in rural mid Wales). Yesterday I updated to Windows 10 (the download took over 8 hours) and despite everything I have tried there is no internet connection from Windows 10. Fortunately my Ubuntu still works fine. I cannot update or replace the driver easily as I only have the slow access via Ubuntu. Assuming it is a driver issue I will down load new drivers from my decent connection in the midlands and bring them with me next time. Just in case it is some obscure quirk with Windows 10 any guidance would be appreciated.

Regards,

Martin

:)

parcdulas, Jun 28, 2016
  2. jaypillay Win User

USB modem connectivity issues

Hi

I Mobile 3G dongle to connect to the net. Since upgrading to Windows 10, the connection intermittently drops. Unplugging and re-plugging the dongle, temporarily resolves the problem.

The Dongle is a Vodafone Mobile Broadband. Model - K4510-Z.

Is there a fix available.

Thanks

Original title: Windows 10 and 3G

jaypillay, Jun 28, 2016
  3. NRO39 Win User
    start menu and search not working in windows 10

replies by stating that he found that his problems were evidently due to a "dongle" which he uses for mobile broadband. Removing the dongle and the associated program restored Windows 10 to normal service.

NRO39, Jun 28, 2016
Thema:

Mobile dongle will not work in Windows 10

1. Mobile dongle will not work in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mobile dongle

2. connecting to rdp on mobile data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connecting to rdp on mobile data: How do I connect to my RDP when not on my wifi? When i'm connected to my wifi, i connect no problem. If i'm away from home, or at work trying to connect through my rdp it won't connect. Any help with this? I thought it was because i wasn't connected to a wifi network but i...
  3. connecting to rdp on mobile data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connecting to rdp on mobile data: How do I connect to my RDP when not on my wifi? When i'm connected to my wifi, i connect no problem. If i'm away from home, or at work trying to connect through my rdp it won't connect. Any help with this? I thought it was because i wasn't connected to a wifi network but i...
  4. My mobile Hotspot is Not visible in my laptop what can I do?

My mobile Hotspot is Not visible in my laptop what can I do?: Please Provide the best Suggestion.I have already completed all basic process. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mobile-hotspot-is-not-visible-in-my-laptop-what/897af3e4-63ca-465a-85c4-97ca743dad7b
  5. How to pair Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 with new Microsoft USB dongle?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to pair Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 with new Microsoft USB dongle?: Hello! I have a Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000, and lost its native USB-dongle, but on garage sale got same Microsoft Wireless Transceiver USB-dongle, how I can pair this new dongle with my mouse? May be you can help me, I need some program or patch for Transceiver to...
  6. How to pair Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 with new Microsoft USB dongle?

How to pair Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 with new Microsoft USB dongle?: Hello! I have a Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000, and lost its native USB-dongle, but on garage sale got same Microsoft Wireless Transceiver USB-dongle, how I can pair this new dongle with my mouse? May be you can help me, I need some program or patch for Transceiver to...
  7. How to pair Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 with new Microsoft USB dongle?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. telsta mobile broadband manager USB 4 G dongle

telsta mobile broadband manager USB 4 G dongle: after resetting my pc i lost the telstra dongle app to be able to connect yo wifi. how do i get this app back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/telsta-mobile-broadband-manager-usb-4-g-dongle/a7a6bdd8-98b8-4c8b-9ab2-1b30cdf3507c
  9. Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 - Have new dongle, need to re-synchronise with mouse?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 - Have new dongle, need to re-synchronise with mouse?: I have a Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 (not bluetooth) that has a USB dongle. I lost the original dongle and have a correct and genuine replacement for it, but it will not work with this dongle. I need to know how to re-synchronise the mouse and dongle together to get...
  10. 4g lte mobile broadband usb-dongle recognized as a ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    4g lte mobile broadband usb-dongle recognized as a ethernet cable: 4g lte mobile broadband usb-dongle recognized as a ethernet cable. can anyone provide support. ill gladly answer follow-up q's 64313