Windows 10: mobile hotspot 5ghz doesn't work on intel ax200 in Ukraine windows 11

Discus and support mobile hotspot 5ghz doesn't work on intel ax200 in Ukraine windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have motherboard MSI MPG B550 GAMING EDGE WIFI where Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz is preinstalled. I have windows 11 and decide to broadcast wi-fi 5GHz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AndriiPashnov, Nov 15, 2021.

1. mobile hotspot 5ghz doesn't work on intel ax200 in Ukraine windows 11

I have motherboard MSI MPG B550 GAMING EDGE WIFI where Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz is preinstalled. I have windows 11 and decide to broadcast wi-fi 5GHz for my oculus quest 2, but failed.I can connect to the existing wi-fi network 5GHz without any problems, but create mobile hotspot 5GHz - cannot.I can choose in network properties preferred 5GHz, but when trying to enable hotspot I get error - The selected network band isn't available. Select a different band and try again.I live in Ukraine and we don't have any restriction for mobile hotspot 5ghz as far as I know.Please help m

:)

AndriiPashnov, Nov 15, 2021

2. Laoptop with Intel ax200 would not connect to any mobile hotspot

Ok I now understand , I have tried with many phones and routers , the ax200 can only connect to 5GHz networks and the 2.4GHz Dual band only (300 mbs) , the 2.4GHz Single band (150 mbs) which is how most Mobile Hotspots are are not supported on the ax200 , despite they do show as an option in driver's properties , they are vanilla , they do not work , hopefully they fix it in next driver release .

nIGHTmAYOR, Nov 15, 2021
  3. Laptop Intel ax200 wouldn't connect to any mobile hotspot -Hell Corner

1. Try turning off bluetooth on the Intel adapter sometimes interferes with the hotspot tether
    2. Disable AV and firewall - only of course for testing purposes.
    If that works check if your protection setup allows whitelisting of mobile hotspot
    3. Check drivers installed for Intel are
    Downloads for Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (Gig+)
    and not some other version that Microsoft has installed.

Macboatmaster, Nov 15, 2021
  4. mobile hotspot 5ghz doesn't work on intel ax200 in Ukraine windows 11

Laptop Intel ax200 wouldn't connect to any mobile hotspot -Hell Corner

Tried all these but still nothing . By the way I highly doubt it's version 2004 . I never had that before it . I even wonder how it can distinguish between a mobile access point and a router !

nIGHTmAYOR, Nov 15, 2021
Thema:

mobile hotspot 5ghz doesn't work on intel ax200 in Ukraine windows 11

1. mobile hotspot 5ghz doesn't work on intel ax200 in Ukraine windows 11 - Similar Threads - mobile hotspot 5ghz

2. intel ax210 and ax200 can't do hotspot in 5Gh windows 11/10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel ax210 and ax200 can't do hotspot in 5Gh windows 11/10: hellosome know why in my pc that have intel ax210 can't do 5Gh and why 6Gh isn't posible? windows 11also why in windows 10 with intel ax 200 can't do 5Gh hotspot?How can I decide what kind of security I want my hotspot to have?...
  3. intel ax210 and ax200 can't do hotspot in 5Gh windows 11/10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel ax210 and ax200 can't do hotspot in 5Gh windows 11/10: hellosome know why in my pc that have intel ax210 can't do 5Gh and why 6Gh isn't posible? windows 11also why in windows 10 with intel ax 200 can't do 5Gh hotspot?How can I decide what kind of security I want my hotspot to have?...
  4. 5ghz Hotspot not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5ghz Hotspot not working: Recently upgraded my motherboard which has a intergrated AX210 wi-fi adapter. I have been trying to create a 5ghz hotspot, but everytime I do I get the same message:"The selected network band isn't available. Select a different band and try again"I've seen this article...
  5. 5ghz Hotspot not working

5ghz Hotspot not working: Recently upgraded my motherboard which has a intergrated AX210 wi-fi adapter. I have been trying to create a 5ghz hotspot, but everytime I do I get the same message:"The selected network band isn't available. Select a different band and try again"I've seen this article...
  6. 5ghz Hotspot not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Intel AX200 - 'The selected band 5Ghz is not available' on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel AX200 - 'The selected band 5Ghz is not available' on Windows 11: Can anyone please help with this issue of choosing a 5GHz band on Windows 11? I contacted Intel and they think it is a Windows problem. Please see the full discussion here between Intel and...
  8. Intel AX200 - 'The selected band 5Ghz is not available' on Windows 11

Intel AX200 - 'The selected band 5Ghz is not available' on Windows 11: Can anyone please help with this issue of choosing a 5GHz band on Windows 11? I contacted Intel and they think it is a Windows problem. Please see the full discussion here between Intel and...
  9. mobile hotspot 5ghz doesn't work on intel ax200 in Ukraine windows 11

mobile hotspot 5ghz doesn't work on intel ax200 in Ukraine windows 11: I have motherboard MSI MPG B550 GAMING EDGE WIFI where Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz is preinstalled. I have windows 11 and decide to broadcast wi-fi 5GHz for my oculus quest 2, but failed.I can connect to the existing wi-fi network 5GHz without any problems, but create mobile...
  10. Laoptop with Intel ax200 would not connect to any mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laoptop with Intel ax200 would not connect to any mobile hotspot: Like the title suggests I have a laptop with an intel ax200 WiFi card on latest driver . Now ever since the w10 2004 update and I can't connect to any hotspot shared by an android mobile (which is my method of connectivity when on the move) . It would connect to dedicated...