Windows 10: Mobile Hotspot After Reset My Pc

Discus and support Mobile Hotspot After Reset My Pc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey guys yesterday i have reset my pc and the settings of my laptop changed aswell. At that time i was using mobile hot spot on my phone with no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ilteriş özgöz, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Mobile Hotspot After Reset My Pc

Hey guys yesterday i have reset my pc and the settings of my laptop changed aswell. At that time i was using mobile hot spot on my phone with no problem. Then today i cannot use it for certain websites. Im im connected via ethernet cable to my laptop and i turn on my mobile hot spot but i doesnt work. For example i can reach Instagram on my phone but i cannot reach youtube or some other certain websites. Some i can reach like online dictionaries but i cant reach wikipedia. Even though i have internet it says this site cannot be reachable and if i wanted to use my own online data i can reach al

:)

ilteriş özgöz, Jul 15, 2021

2. Mobile Hotspot

We appreciate that you have tried the suggested steps above. Have you tried to connect other devices to the mobile hotspot on your PC?

Since the issue is still the same, we suggest that you uninstall/reinstall the network adapter driver and check if this will resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and click on it expand it.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic network adapter driver.

We can also update the network adapter driver. Skip step 3 from the above steps and right click on the device and click on update.

Feel free to post back for any updates.

Jennifer Bri, Jul 15, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 15, 2021
  4. Mobile Hotspot After Reset My Pc

Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Problem

Hi John,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with on Windows 10.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• Have you checked the issues with other network connection?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

Use your PC as a mobile hotspot

Please get back to us with an update on Wi-Fi hotspot issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

Mobile Hotspot After Reset My Pc

1. Mobile Hotspot After Reset My Pc - Similar Threads - Mobile Hotspot Reset

2. Problem in connect mobile hotspot to my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem in connect mobile hotspot to my pc.: I have long successfully used the hotspot from my Lava Z61 Pro cell phone to connect to the internet. Got a new phone, set up its hotspot and when I try to connect it asks for a router PIN. There is no router none, just a cell phone. I enter its PIN and it says “Getting info...
  3. Mobile hotspot cut my PC connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile hotspot cut my PC connection: I used to use my PC as a hotspot because my main router is too far. My PC is connected through LAN.Today, I found out if I turned on "Mobile Hotspot", I can't access internet on my PC. But it works for my phone.I already tried updating driver, troubleshooting, turning off...
  4. PC Mobile hotspot.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC Mobile hotspot.: Hello. I apologise for the simplicity of this question.I have a new Laptop and I tried to connect for mobile hotspot yesterday, however it was not the same way to do as my last.Anyway, so now I see I can select Mobile Hotpot in Control panel............then share. However I...
  5. PC's mobile hotspot not working

PC's mobile hotspot not working: My laptop is connected to a working network and everything can be browsed on the net. But when I am creating a mobile hotspot from it, the new device that gets connected to my laptop is not getting the network connectivity....
  6. Mobile Hotspot not working for my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mobile Hotspot not working for my PC: The college where I study allows me to access its WiFi service only through a single device at a time, thanks to the shitty Sophos Client system we have here. Wasn't much of a problem though, since most of the times, I connected the the Wifi thorugh my PC and used the Mobile...
  7. Mobile Hotspot not working from my PC

Mobile Hotspot not working from my PC: hi, I am sharing my internet over my mobile hotspot on my DELL Inspiron PC running Windows 10. The Samsung TV that I connected it to says its connected to the hotspot but not to the internet. The internet is working fine on my PC Any ideas?...
  8. There Is no mobile hotspot option in my PC

There Is no mobile hotspot option in my PC: Why is there no hotspot option in my pc ever since? I have tried all settings but it cant appear Can somebody help mee?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-mobile-hotspot-option-in-my-pc/943056ce-d26d-4ff9-b9bf-bf2356e5b990
  9. My Mobile Hotspot

My Mobile Hotspot: I used to use my mobile hotspot without any issue then suddenly each time i try to connect to it, it shows failed to obtain IP address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mobile-hotspot/013cb648-dd11-4cff-88d3-16d362ee3ecb
  10. Mobile Hotspot button suddenly disappeared after Reset

Mobile Hotspot button suddenly disappeared after Reset: I bought my Notebook and unboxed it on the 4th of September, 2018. I have been using it after 5 days, the start up button developed some issues, I couldn't connect to unknonw wifi network so Microsoft agent whom I gave a remote access to my laptop but couldn't fix the issue...