Windows 10: Mobile Hotspot Band Edit Feild Not Showing

Discus and support Mobile Hotspot Band Edit Feild Not Showing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have windows 10 Pro and am trying to create a hotspot, however, when I turn in the hotspot, the "Band" feild is not showing at all ! I have a camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Roger Sattoof, Mar 18, 2024.

1. Mobile Hotspot Band Edit Feild Not Showing

I have windows 10 Pro and am trying to create a hotspot, however, when I turn in the hotspot, the "Band" feild is not showing at all ! I have a camera that works only over 2.4 Ghz bandwith and I am unable to connect it over the default 5 Ghz bandwith.I tired to go to the Wifi adapter configuration and chose 2.4 preffered badwtih and 5.0 but upon turning my hotspot it tells me in red that I am sharing the wifi over 5.0 Ghz only and devices with 2.4 won't see the network.Any help is appreicated.

:)

Roger Sattoof, Mar 18, 2024
Thema:

Mobile Hotspot Band Edit Feild Not Showing

1. Mobile Hotspot Band Edit Feild Not Showing - Similar Threads - Mobile Hotspot Band

2. Mobile Hotspot Band Edit Feild Not Showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile Hotspot Band Edit Feild Not Showing: I have windows 10 Pro and am trying to create a hotspot, however, when I turn in the hotspot, the "Band" feild is not showing at all ! I have a camera that works only over 2.4 Ghz bandwith and I am unable to connect it over the default 5 Ghz bandwith.I tired to go to the Wifi...
  3. Mobile Hotspot Band Edit Feild Not Showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile Hotspot Band Edit Feild Not Showing: I have windows 10 Pro and am trying to create a hotspot, however, when I turn in the hotspot, the "Band" feild is not showing at all ! I have a camera that works only over 2.4 Ghz bandwith and I am unable to connect it over the default 5 Ghz bandwith.I tired to go to the Wifi...
  4. Windows Mobile Hotspot no option to change band

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Mobile Hotspot no option to change band: I'm trying to use a Fenvi AX1800 with a Realtek 8832AU chipset usb adapter to set up a 5ghz mobile hotspot but when I turn it on it creates a 2.4ghz network with no option to change it. I can "trick" it into changing to the 5ghz band by connecting the adapter to a 5ghz...
  5. Windows Mobile Hotspot no option to change band

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mobile Hotspot no option to change band: I'm trying to use a Fenvi AX1800 with a Realtek 8832AU chipset usb adapter to set up a 5ghz mobile hotspot but when I turn it on it creates a 2.4ghz network with no option to change it. I can "trick" it into changing to the 5ghz band by connecting the adapter to a 5ghz...
  6. Windows Mobile Hotspot no option to change band

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Mobile Hotspot Edit Button Not Showing

Mobile Hotspot Edit Button Not Showing: Whenever I try to use my mobile hotspot, It can be turned on and the network can be selected but there is no option to edit the details and whenever I turn the hotspot on it doesn't show up on other devices. Can someone help? I have tried many guides and they don't seem to...
  8. Dual Band Mobile Hotspot

Dual Band Mobile Hotspot: Hi everyone, I was just wondering if it was possible to share an ethernet connection through both the 2.4 and 5Ghz bands. My wireless adapter has support for dual-band and has two antennas. The reason for this is because I live in an area with a lot, and I mean A LOT of...
  9. Mobile Hotspot with dual band possible?

Mobile Hotspot with dual band possible?: Hello everyone, I use my computer as my router, since my house router doesn't cover all my house and my signal is better coming straight from my ethernet cable routing from my computer. I got a new wireless device for my pc just for that, and the device does support dual...
  10. Unable to turn on mobile hotspot on 5GHz band

Unable to turn on mobile hotspot on 5GHz band: Turning on mobile hotspot on 5GHz band fails with "The selected network band is not available. Select a different band and try again." https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D70P000006SCL7/5ghz-network-band-isnt-available-select-a-different-band-and-try-again is the support...