Windows 10: mobile hotspot connection problem

Discus and support mobile hotspot connection problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi i have a DELL laptop but when i try connecting my laptop with my phone via mobile hotspot it always display we cannot setup mobilee hotspot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EBRIMADARBOE, Mar 11, 2020.

1. mobile hotspot connection problem

hi

i have a DELL laptop but when i try connecting my laptop with my phone via mobile hotspot it always display we cannot setup mobilee hotspot

:)

EBRIMADARBOE, Mar 11, 2020

2. Internet is not connected in Mobile Hotspot

We can try the following ways to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Create a mobile hotspot and share it, how to create a mobile hotspot and share it, we can refer this article: How to turn your Windows 10 PC into a wireless hotspot
    2. Is there some settings like "Allow all Users" when creating hotspot, if so we can try to enable it, then all devices are able to pick up hotspot connection.
    3. All the devices or only one android device cannot connect the network name of this hotspot? If all the devices can not connect to this hotspot, it may be a problem with creating or sharing hotspots, if only one android device can not connect this hotspot, it may be the settings problem with this android device.
    4. Is there a device that can find the network name of this hotspot?
    5. If a device discovers this hotspot, when we want to connect to this hotspot, is there a prompt to verify the network name and password?
    6. If the android device can connect other wifi or other hotspots, it may be settings problem with this android device.
    7. We can try to add a hotspot network manually in the android devices, then we view if it can connect the mobile hotspot.

Daisy Zhou, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 11, 2020
  4. mobile hotspot connection problem

Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Problem

Hi John,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with on Windows 10.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• Have you checked the issues with other network connection?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/use-your-pc-as-a-mobile-hotspot

Please get back to us with an update on Wi-Fi hotspot issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

mobile hotspot connection problem

1. mobile hotspot connection problem - Similar Threads - mobile hotspot connection

2. Mobile Hotspot Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile Hotspot Problem: Hi hello,Everytime I try and turn on my mobile hotspot, the switch flickers to on for a split second, only to turn immediately back to off. I also try and change the hotspot's name and password, to which it shows me this "We can't set up mobile hotspot." message, as I've...
  3. Connected To Mobile Hotspot But No Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected To Mobile Hotspot But No Connection: Hi, I know this question has been asked a few times but I have not been able to find a solution among them. I can enable my mobile hotspot and connect devices to it, but they do not get any internet connection, I've been able to use mobile hotspot in the past week on this...
  4. Connected To Mobile Hotspot But No Connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected To Mobile Hotspot But No Connection: Hi, I know this question has been asked a few times but I have not been able to find a solution among them. I can enable my mobile hotspot and connect devices to it, but they do not get any internet connection, I've been able to use mobile hotspot in the past week on this...
  5. Connected To Mobile Hotspot But No Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting

Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting: Hi,I've been using my computer as a mobile hotspot for my devices iPhone and iPad but it stopped working and is showing to have "No Internet Connection" on my iPhone when I try to connect, despite my computer having no problems connecting with the internet. I tried...
  7. Mobile Hotspot Problem

Mobile Hotspot Problem: Windows version: 20H2 Hello New Here I have been trying in vain to get the Mobile Hotspot working on my desk top. I have got it working on my Acer laptop. I think the problem is in the box ' SHARE MY INTERNET CONNECTION OVER' The only option is WLAN 51xxxx and no wifi...
  8. problem in mobile hotspot connection

problem in mobile hotspot connection: I can not share my computer's internet connection from Wi-Fi , I mean i can not even choose the option. can anyone please suggest any solution ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-mobile-hotspot-connection/c5282c71-b5ec-4414-8f8e-1396c3a1a384
  9. Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting

Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting: Hi, I've been using my laptop as a mobile hotspot for my devices (iPhone and iPad) but it stopped working and is showing to have "No Internet Connection" despite my laptop having no problems connecting with the Wi-Fi. I tried troubleshooting the Network Adapter and in the...
  10. mobile hotspot connection

mobile hotspot connection: hello, my aname is Amankwah, for sometime now im unable to connect my cell phone via hotspot like I used to. its been weeks now. any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot-connection/c302deba-0e78-47ad-a629-a83853878c2b