Windows 10: Mobile Hotspot disconnects automatically

Discus and support Mobile Hotspot disconnects automatically in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Mobile Hotspot disconnects automatically, though, the connected device through the Wi-Fi is active and using internet connection which is shared by my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by VIVEK RAO ANAND, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Mobile Hotspot disconnects automatically

Mobile Hotspot disconnects automatically, though, the connected device through the Wi-Fi is active and using internet connection which is shared by my PC.

:)

VIVEK RAO ANAND, Nov 26, 2018

2. Mobile Hotspot

We appreciate that you have tried the suggested steps above. Have you tried to connect other devices to the mobile hotspot on your PC?

Since the issue is still the same, we suggest that you uninstall/reinstall the network adapter driver and check if this will resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and click on it expand it.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic network adapter driver.

We can also update the network adapter driver. Skip step 3 from the above steps and right click on the device and click on update.

Feel free to post back for any updates.

Jennifer Bri, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Mobile Hotspot disconnects automatically

mobile hotspot

I suggest you redirect your complaints to Microsoft through Hub Feedback. I can only confirm that with the latest version of Windows the mobile hotspot will automatically disconnect after about 5-6 minutes if no device is connected and there is no
    setting currently that can change this status.

franco d'esaro, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Mobile Hotspot disconnects automatically

1. Mobile Hotspot disconnects automatically - Similar Threads - Mobile Hotspot disconnects

2. Problem with Mobile Hotspot - Disconnecting PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Mobile Hotspot - Disconnecting PC: Good day, As of a little ago I started having troubles over my mobile hotspot settings when it's up without encountering them before. So standard I would do is set up mobile hotspot, set my own name and password. Go Ethernet to Wifi and connect my phone on the name of my PC's...
  3. Problem with Mobile Hotspot - Disconnecting PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Mobile Hotspot - Disconnecting PC: Good day, As of a little ago I started having troubles over my mobile hotspot settings when it's up without encountering them before. So standard I would do is set up mobile hotspot, set my own name and password. Go Ethernet to Wifi and connect my phone on the name of my PC's...
  4. Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically: Hi, I read a thread on the community on how I can turn on my mobile hotspot automatically when my laptop comes on and I followed the due process but It doesn't come on.When the laptop comes on it briefly displays the command I saved in the startup folder, but still it doesn't...
  5. Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically: Hi, I read a thread on the community on how I can turn on my mobile hotspot automatically when my laptop comes on and I followed the due process but It doesn't come on.When the laptop comes on it briefly displays the command I saved in the startup folder, but still it doesn't...
  6. Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Automatic Mobile Hotspot on PC Boot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Automatic Mobile Hotspot on PC Boot: I have the same question as the user in this post. However the response method does not work for me. Any suggestions? Thanks, JP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-mobile-hotspot-on-pc-boot/54d4f82f-d7cf-4937-a1cf-ed0000458bf0
  8. Turn Hotspot Mobile on automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Turn Hotspot Mobile on automatically: Yes, I've read all the similar and equal questions and replies, but none worked for me. I would like to my Hotspot Mobile to turn on at system start. That would be the Hotspot option right by my wifi connection button, ok? When running netsh wlan start hostednetwork on...
  9. Turn on mobile hotspot automatically on boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn on mobile hotspot automatically on boot: Hi, is there any way to turn on the mobile hotspot automatically when teh computer boots up?(Windows 10) The best would be, if it would turn on even when there is no user signed in, and computer is still on the sign-in screen, but any solution would be welcome. Thank you...
  10. Mobile HotSpot Is Disconnection On It's Own All The Time

in Windows 10 Support
    Mobile HotSpot Is Disconnection On It's Own All The Time: Sorry for opening a new thread about this, but I couldn't find a solution anywhere. I just bought a new laptop which had Windows 10 preinstalled, I reinstalled Windows 10 from scatch without all the bloatware which all laptops have preinstalled. Mobile Hotspot is working...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mobile hotspot automatically disconnectedproblem