Windows 10: mobile hotspot feature not working

Discus and support mobile hotspot feature not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 3 days ago after a windows update, the hotspot of my laptop stopped working. can anyone help????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by aseerisrar, Nov 18, 2018.

1. mobile hotspot feature not working

3 days ago after a windows update, the hotspot of my laptop stopped working.

can anyone help????

:)

aseerisrar, Nov 18, 2018

2. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Windows 10 Hotspot feature not working.

Hi,

There are several reasons as to why this issue occurred. For us to provide the best resolution for your concern, we need additional information:

• Are you connecting your devices to the PC's hotspot? Or are you using a mobile hotspot to connect your PC?
    • Are there any error messages when you're connecting to the hotspot?
    • Did you try disabling and enabling the feature then try connecting your devices?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Anne Ros, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Eric Ber Win User

mobile hotspot feature not working

Mobile Hotspot Not Working

Hi Yashraj,

Corrupted Network settings after an upgrade is one of the possible reasons why your the Mobile Hotspot feature in Windows 10 is not working. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you receive any error messages?
    • Have you tried the other troubleshooting steps in this
      link
      ?
    • What is the make and model of your devices?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

mobile hotspot feature not working

1. mobile hotspot feature not working - Similar Threads - mobile hotspot feature

2. Mobile Hotspot not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile Hotspot not working: Hello.My mobile hotspot stopped working, it stopped working about 2 weeks ago.In the settings, when I try to start it, it says “We cant set up mobile hotspot.”My specs:CPU: Intel Core i7 Q820 1.73GHzMemory RAM: 4 GBDisk: HDD 300 GBLaptop GPU: Nvidia Quadro FX 880MOS: Tiny10I...
  3. Does "Mobile Hotspot feature" work with WWAN module?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does "Mobile Hotspot feature" work with WWAN module?: Hi SirDoes Microsoft mobile hotspot feature need a WIFI function enabling first under windows? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/use-your-windows-pc-as-a-mobile-hotspot-c89b0fad-72d5-41e8-f7ea-406ad9036b85 [Breakdown]WWAN module is inserted and enabled => Mobile...
  4. Does "Mobile Hotspot feature" work with WWAN module?

Does "Mobile Hotspot feature" work with WWAN module?: Hi SirDoes Microsoft mobile hotspot feature need a WIFI function enabling first under windows? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/use-your-windows-pc-as-a-mobile-hotspot-c89b0fad-72d5-41e8-f7ea-406ad9036b85 [Breakdown]WWAN module is inserted and enabled => Mobile...
  5. Suggest a feature- Mobile Hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suggest a feature- Mobile Hotspot: The mobile hotspot is an underlooked feature which could be enhanced a bit by adding a feature to remove, monitor or even limit the bandwidth used by each device....
  6. Suggest a feature- Mobile Hotspot

Suggest a feature- Mobile Hotspot: The mobile hotspot is an underlooked feature which could be enhanced a bit by adding a feature to remove, monitor or even limit the bandwidth used by each device....
  7. Mobile Hotspot not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile Hotspot not working: Hello! For some days now, my mobile hospot is not working! The connected devices are recognized from my laptop and the hotspot is recognized from my devices but it says internet is not available. Thus, I cannot share my internet connection via hotspot even though my laptop...
  8. Mobile hotspot is not working.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile hotspot is not working.: Split from this thread. hey i did not solve this problem. any other way. ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot-is-not-working/f423fe29-c8c8-4628-818d-0257718533ca
  9. Mobile Hotspot Feature

Mobile Hotspot Feature: I am having a little bit of an issue with the mobile hotspot feature. Actually a list of different issues that come and go, but I'll stick with current. One thing I noticed while using the feature is that when a device went out of range of the hotspot the entire feature...
  10. mobile hotspot not working

mobile hotspot not working: my laptop mobile hotspot not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot-not-working/660151fe-dac5-4858-9045-bc8666344ab6