Windows 10: Mobile hotspot in Windows 10, but internet not shared

Discus and support Mobile hotspot in Windows 10, but internet not shared in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear, Please have a look at the highlighted text, it shows "Hosted network support" is not supported. Can u please guide me? Do I need to update any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Saneejali, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Saneejali Win User

Mobile hotspot in Windows 10, but internet not shared

Dear,

Please have a look at the highlighted text, it shows "Hosted network support" is not supported. Can u please guide me? Do I need to update any hardware or software for this to get supported?

Thanks

Saneejali

Mobile hotspot in Windows 10, but internet not shared 3858def5-1ddd-424e-8546-aa29b776ff4a?upload=true.jpg

:)

Saneejali, Dec 13, 2018
  2. lorraine walsh, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Joe Men Win User
    Enable Internet sharing/Mobile hotspot on Lumia 950

Hello,
    Christene

Thank you for posting your query to Microsoft Community. We understand that you want to enable Internet sharing/Mobile hotspot on your Lumia 950.

To enable Internet sharing/Mobile hotspot on your phone, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap on Network & wireless.
    • Tap Mobile hotspot.
    • Tap on the On/Off slider to enable the Internet sharing/Mobile hotspot on your phone.
    Hope this helps.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Joe Men, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Mobile Hotspot via USB tethered cell phone

Hi Phattie,

Just to clarify, are you trying to share the internet connection received by your Windows 10 laptop to other devices you have like Xbox? If so, we suggest to enable Mobile Hotspot feature on your Windows 10 by performing the following steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Network & Internet.
    • Click Mobile Hotspot tab on the left pane.
    • Turn on the "Share my Internet connection with other devices".
    • If you want to edit network info, click Edit.
    • Check your other device if it will detect your Windows 10 Mobile hotspot feature.

Let us know how it goes.

Ariel Acu, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Mobile hotspot in Windows 10, but internet not shared - Similar Threads - Mobile hotspot internet

2. after share mobile hotspot whole computer no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after share mobile hotspot whole computer no internet: this was my customer told me i only try on it ,it happen in latest window update pc window 10 pro 19044.1766 21H2the pc work normal without open the mobile hotspot .after open it whole pc could not get any internet accessbut the network icon didnt show any error on it,and the...
  3. after share mobile hotspot whole computer no internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after share mobile hotspot whole computer no internet: this was my customer told me i only try on it ,it happen in latest window update pc window 10 pro 19044.1766 21H2the pc work normal without open the mobile hotspot .after open it whole pc could not get any internet accessbut the network icon didnt show any error on it,and the...
  4. after share mobile hotspot whole computer no internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Mobile Hotspot not sharing on Windows 10

Mobile Hotspot not sharing on Windows 10: Dear Microsoft, I have Win10 20H2 19042.789 and wish to setup a hotspot from this windows PC to an Android device using Bluetooth only. I have enabled Mobile Hotspot and shared the internet connection from my Ethernet adapter in the Windows 10 machine. I have...
  6. Hotspot internet sharing

Hotspot internet sharing: I have my PC connected to internet via ethernet cable and I want to share internet via wifi adapter to my laptop. The thing is if I do this with the hotspot my laptop ends up on a different subnet. Is there a way to share wifi and keep my laptop and PC on the same network?...
  7. windows 10 mobile hotspot NO INTERNET ACCESS

windows 10 mobile hotspot NO INTERNET ACCESS: Hello, After reinstalling windows 10 and updating drivers by ORBIT DRIVER BOOSTER, MObile hotspot doesnot share internet, but i can connect to that wifi but no internet. PLease help...
  8. Mobile hotspot sharing from

Mobile hotspot sharing from: How do i set this up in laptop. Under the sharing from box it dont have choice of cellular network even though the cell phone is in available Wi-Fi networks just wont connect 135229
  9. Sharing a VPN Internet over Mobile hotspot in Windows 10

Sharing a VPN Internet over Mobile hotspot in Windows 10: I want to share my VPN internet connection over wifi. please help me regarding this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/sharing-a-vpn-internet-over-mobile-hotspot-in/d732977f-79aa-4c9e-972c-1ec4c01fc1e1
  10. Internet Connection Sharing and mobile hotspot. Windows 10 CU 1703

Internet Connection Sharing and mobile hotspot. Windows 10 CU 1703: Hi all, I have a problem with my network sharing. Let me explain first. The dorm I live in only has wifi. WPA2- Enterprise security. I am able to connect with this network with my laptop. Because I want to have multiple ethernet connections in my dorm ( For my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mobile hotspot not sharing internet

2. windows 10 hotspot not sharing internet

3. windows 10 mobile hotspot not sharing internet

4. hotspot from windows 10 no internet sharing,
  5. mobile hotspot windows 10 no internet,
  6. hotspot windows 10 not share,
  7. windows 10 internet hotspot not internet,
  8. laptop hotspot not sharing internet,
  9. window 10 hotspot not sharing internet,
  10. hotspot after connecting windows 10 net not visible,
  11. win 10 mobile hotspot not working,