Windows 10: Mobile HotSpot Is Disconnection On It's Own All The Time

Discus and support Mobile HotSpot Is Disconnection On It's Own All The Time in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Sorry for opening a new thread about this, but I couldn't find a solution anywhere. I just bought a new laptop which had Windows 10 preinstalled, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tommygun, Apr 13, 2019.

1. tommygun Win User

Mobile HotSpot Is Disconnection On It's Own All The Time

Sorry for opening a new thread about this, but I couldn't find a solution anywhere.

I just bought a new laptop which had Windows 10 preinstalled, I reinstalled Windows 10 from scatch without all the bloatware which all laptops have preinstalled.

Mobile Hotspot is working fine sharing my USB data card connection, the only problem I'm having is if my phone is connected to the HotSpot after a little while Windows 10 stops the Mobile HotSpot.

Is there any way to keep the HotSpot on constantly ?

Any help would be very much appreciated, thanks.

:)

tommygun, Apr 13, 2019

2. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 13, 2019
  3. Mobile Hotspot

We appreciate that you have tried the suggested steps above. Have you tried to connect other devices to the mobile hotspot on your PC?

Since the issue is still the same, we suggest that you uninstall/reinstall the network adapter driver and check if this will resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and click on it expand it.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic network adapter driver.

We can also update the network adapter driver. Skip step 3 from the above steps and right click on the device and click on update.

Feel free to post back for any updates.

Jennifer Bri, Apr 13, 2019
  4. Mobile HotSpot Is Disconnection On It's Own All The Time

Mobile hotspot??

Hi,

Seeing other Wi-Fi range on your device is normal, especially, other devices that are configured for mobile hotspot. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Where did you see the Wi-Fi name and password? A screenshot of it is highly appreciated.
    • Does your mobile hotspot name and password is also shown on it?
    • Are you getting any connection issues on your mobile hotspot?

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Zedrick Del, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

Mobile HotSpot Is Disconnection On It's Own All The Time

1. Mobile HotSpot Is Disconnection On It's Own All The Time - Similar Threads - Mobile HotSpot Disconnection

2. Can I keep my mobile hotspot on all the time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I keep my mobile hotspot on all the time?: There is no wifi in my building so I set my computer running Windows 10 Enterprise to be the mobile hotspot for my phone to connect to wifi, however when I leave the room or sometimes just after a certain amount of time has passed, I notice the hotspot is no longer on and I...
  3. Can I keep my mobile hotspot on all the time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I keep my mobile hotspot on all the time?: There is no wifi in my building so I set my computer running Windows 10 Enterprise to be the mobile hotspot for my phone to connect to wifi, however when I leave the room or sometimes just after a certain amount of time has passed, I notice the hotspot is no longer on and I...
  4. Can I keep my mobile hotspot on all the time?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Problem with Mobile Hotspot - Disconnecting PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Mobile Hotspot - Disconnecting PC: Good day, As of a little ago I started having troubles over my mobile hotspot settings when it's up without encountering them before. So standard I would do is set up mobile hotspot, set my own name and password. Go Ethernet to Wifi and connect my phone on the name of my PC's...
  6. Problem with Mobile Hotspot - Disconnecting PC

Problem with Mobile Hotspot - Disconnecting PC: Good day, As of a little ago I started having troubles over my mobile hotspot settings when it's up without encountering them before. So standard I would do is set up mobile hotspot, set my own name and password. Go Ethernet to Wifi and connect my phone on the name of my PC's...
  7. Mobile Hotspot settings changing on their own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile Hotspot settings changing on their own: I have a cat6 connection going to my gaming PC. I am trying to use my motherboards Wi-Fi to connect a VR headset directly to my computer. I create the Mobile Hotspot to use 5Ghz connection and select Share Over Wi-Fi and everything works great. Then the headset will start to...
  8. Mobile Hotspot settings changing on their own

Mobile Hotspot settings changing on their own: I have a cat6 connection going to my gaming PC. I am trying to use my motherboards Wi-Fi to connect a VR headset directly to my computer. I create the Mobile Hotspot to use 5Ghz connection and select Share Over Wi-Fi and everything works great. Then the headset will start to...
  9. Mobile HotSpot Is Disconnection On It's Own All The Time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile HotSpot Is Disconnection On It's Own All The Time: Sorry for opening a new thread about this, but I couldn't find a solution anywhere. I just bought a new laptop which had Windows 10 preinstalled, I reinstalled Windows 10 from scatch without all the bloatware which all laptops have preinstalled. Mobile Hotspot is working...
  10. Mobile Hotspot disconnects automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile Hotspot disconnects automatically: Mobile Hotspot disconnects automatically, though, the connected device through the Wi-Fi is active and using internet connection which is shared by my PC....