Windows 10: Mobile hotspot log?

Discus and support Mobile hotspot log? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there a mobile hotpot log? I know it shows currently connected devices, but does it log them somewhere? If so how do I view\get to it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Apex67, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Apex67 Win User

Mobile hotspot log?

Is there a mobile hotpot log? I know it shows currently connected devices, but does it log them somewhere? If so how do I view\get to it?

:)

Apex67, Jul 15, 2020

2. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Mobile Hotspot

We appreciate that you have tried the suggested steps above. Have you tried to connect other devices to the mobile hotspot on your PC?

Since the issue is still the same, we suggest that you uninstall/reinstall the network adapter driver and check if this will resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and click on it expand it.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic network adapter driver.

We can also update the network adapter driver. Skip step 3 from the above steps and right click on the device and click on update.

Feel free to post back for any updates.

Jennifer Bri, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Mobile hotspot log?

Mobile hotspot??

Hi,

Seeing other Wi-Fi range on your device is normal, especially, other devices that are configured for mobile hotspot. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Where did you see the Wi-Fi name and password? A screenshot of it is highly appreciated.
    • Does your mobile hotspot name and password is also shown on it?
    • Are you getting any connection issues on your mobile hotspot?

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Zedrick Del, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Mobile hotspot log?

1. Mobile hotspot log? - Similar Threads - Mobile hotspot log

2. Mobile Hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile Hotspot: Hello, when i go to Network and Connection there is not a button to show Mobile Hotspot so i cant share my PC internet with my phone. I am also using an Ethernet cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot/173a8cbc-4baa-46e2-9db1-1c2461c8158c
  3. Mobile Hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile Hotspot: Need helpSo when I turn on mobile hotspot on my windows 10 laptop, and connect my phone to it, it's working just fine and my phone can access internet like normal. But somehow the laptop can't access the internet saying "connection interupted" on chrome. But the moment I turn...
  4. Mobile Hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile Hotspot: I do have a problem with the mobile hotspot, once I turn on the mobile hotspot then I can't do anything on the internet on my laptop I can't browse or the internet connection is somehow off. But I can browse the internet on the devices that are connected to my laptop's mobile...
  5. Mobile Hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile Hotspot: I do have a problem with the mobile hotspot, once I turn on the mobile hotspot then I can't do anything on the internet on my laptop I can't browse or the internet connection is somehow off. But I can browse the internet on the devices that are connected to my laptop's mobile...
  6. Mobile Hotspot

Mobile Hotspot: I can't use my mobile hotspot despite the fact that my laptop HP-Elitebook is connected to the internet. It still requests for a data connection. Please, what am I to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot/fa62e79e-6072-4cb6-b4b5-8d98aae9bc17
  7. Mobile Hotspot

Mobile Hotspot: So. I have an HP notebook PC. I have not enable any mobile hotspot from the PC but I am seeing a wifi connection from my mobile phone. The network name is nearly the same as for the PC. The PC name is LAPTOP-DL0J6N07 while the name of the network connection from my mobile is...
  8. Mobile Hotspot

Mobile Hotspot: I can not open mobile hotspot when I using cellular data.Now what can I do in this situation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot/537eb266-ba90-4299-8ba2-62bace4d0bdd
  9. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot DHCP Logs

Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot DHCP Logs: I am connecting to a network and setting up a Mobile Hotspot through Windows. I am able to connect devices to this Hotspot and view their IP/MAC addresses in the settings panel. I am wondering if DHCP logs exist for this mobile hotspot on the host system? If so, where? I...
  10. mobil hotspot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    mobil hotspot: my mobil hotspot on my windows 10 says no internet access how can i fix this latest update is 1803 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobil-hotspot/62ec4ec4-656c-4a63-9ff1-dd627b2e340b