Windows 10: Mobile Hotspot loses internet connection

Discus and support Mobile Hotspot loses internet connection in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,Asus GL702VI laptop running Windows 10 version 21H1. Internal network adapter is an Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265. External network adapter is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chrifister, Nov 28, 2021.

1. Mobile Hotspot loses internet connection

Hi,Asus GL702VI laptop running Windows 10 version 21H1. Internal network adapter is an Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265. External network adapter is a USB Alfa AWUS036ACH paired with 2 x Alfa 9 dbi antennas. I'm currently working remotely and having to use a cousin's internet connection from the house beside us. Since the signal is weak, I had to attach the 2 larger antennas for the Alfa to reliably connect. Connection is decent enough for most uses but can be spotty throughout the day. Since my Pixel 5 running Android 12 can't even see that network, I have to use the Mobile Hotspot feature in

:)

Chrifister, Nov 28, 2021

2. How to Disable mobile hotspot SSID

Hello Jimbo,

To better assist you, please follow the steps on how to turn off mobile hotspot on your Windows 10 device:

• Open Settings, click Network & Internet icon
    • Click / tap on Mobile Hotspot on the left side, and turn off Share your Internet connection with other devices.
    • Any devices currently connected to your mobile hotspot will lose connection.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Ian Lee Est, Nov 28, 2021
  3. Internet is not connected in Mobile Hotspot

I used Mobile Hotspot feature of Windows 10 and I can connect to my network.

There is however no internet connection with clients which connect to this Mobile Hotspot.

How can I Troubleshoot this problem in android?

Meysam Javadi, Nov 28, 2021
  4. Mobile Hotspot loses internet connection

Internet is not connected in Mobile Hotspot

We can try the following ways to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Create a mobile hotspot and share it, how to create a mobile hotspot and share it, we can refer this article: How to turn your Windows 10 PC into a wireless hotspot
    2. Is there some settings like "Allow all Users" when creating hotspot, if so we can try to enable it, then all devices are able to pick up hotspot connection.
    3. All the devices or only one android device cannot connect the network name of this hotspot? If all the devices can not connect to this hotspot, it may be a problem with creating or sharing hotspots, if only one android device can not connect this hotspot, it may be the settings problem with this android device.
    4. Is there a device that can find the network name of this hotspot?
    5. If a device discovers this hotspot, when we want to connect to this hotspot, is there a prompt to verify the network name and password?
    6. If the android device can connect other wifi or other hotspots, it may be settings problem with this android device.
    7. We can try to add a hotspot network manually in the android devices, then we view if it can connect the mobile hotspot.

Daisy Zhou, Nov 28, 2021
Thema:

Mobile Hotspot loses internet connection

1. Mobile Hotspot loses internet connection - Similar Threads - Mobile Hotspot loses

2. Mobile Hotspot Connected but No Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile Hotspot Connected but No Internet: Hi, I am a Windows 10 user. I was hoping to use my Ethernet internet on my laptop to my Android Smartphone. Even after Sharing the Internet Connection from Ethernet properties as shown in the image, I am not able to access internet on my android smartphone which says...
  3. Mobile Hotspot Connected but No Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile Hotspot Connected but No Internet: Hi, I am a Windows 10 user. I was hoping to use my Ethernet internet on my laptop to my Android Smartphone. Even after Sharing the Internet Connection from Ethernet properties as shown in the image, I am not able to access internet on my android smartphone which says...
  4. Mobile Hotspot Connected but No Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Mobile Hotspot loses internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile Hotspot loses internet connection: Hi,Asus GL702VI laptop running Windows 10 version 21H1. Internal network adapter is an Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265. External network adapter is a USB Alfa AWUS036ACH paired with 2 x Alfa 9 dbi antennas. I'm currently working remotely and having to use a cousin's internet...
  6. Mobile Hotspot loses internet connection

Mobile Hotspot loses internet connection: Hi,Asus GL702VI laptop running Windows 10 version 21H1. Internal network adapter is an Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265. External network adapter is a USB Alfa AWUS036ACH paired with 2 x Alfa 9 dbi antennas. I'm currently working remotely and having to use a cousin's internet...
  7. Losing internet connection when activating mobile hotspot on windows 10

Losing internet connection when activating mobile hotspot on windows 10: I used to browse internet using a free public WiFi with daily lease time, but I discovered a workaround to keep connected for unlimited time by setting IP configuration manually. During the official lease time, IP config is automatic, and I was able to activate mobile hotspot...
  8. Mobile Hotspot - No Internet Connection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mobile Hotspot - No Internet Connection: So i'm trying to set up the mobile hotpsot functionality on my PC, It is connnected via ehternet and i want to use that stability to create a hotspot in my room, however i cant seem to get an internet connection to be shared, I've created the network and changed the...
  9. mobile hotspot connected no internet access

mobile hotspot connected no internet access: my lenovo laptop mobile hotspot connected on my mobile but its showing no internet access how did i fix this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot-connected-no-internet-access/32bf7c6d-c825-440e-9a20-314102d2cb0f
  10. mobile hotspot cutting connection the internet

mobile hotspot cutting connection the internet: i do have a problem withe mobile hotspot when i do Activated to share the internet . I find the yellow triangle showing up on the network connection and the internet is disconnected completely from the device. I tried all the solutions such as deleting the driver or...