Windows 10: mobile hotspot not allow others to connect

Discus and support mobile hotspot not allow others to connect in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; every time i try to connect my phone to mobile hotspot in windows 11 it stuck in obtaining IP address and no progress occur after that I have tried 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mahmoudakrm, Jun 23, 2022.

1. mobile hotspot not allow others to connect

every time i try to connect my phone to mobile hotspot in windows 11 it stuck in obtaining IP address and no progress occur after that I have tried 4 different phones but none could connect to my laptop even though they could connect easily to any other laptop hotspot

:)

mahmoudakrm, Jun 23, 2022

2. laptop wifi is not connecting to mobile hotspot

Hi,

I am not able to connect my laptop with mobile hotspot.

kindly suggest the steps to solve the issue.

RAHULSHARMA6989, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Internet is not connected in Mobile Hotspot

We can try the following ways to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Create a mobile hotspot and share it, how to create a mobile hotspot and share it, we can refer this article: How to turn your Windows 10 PC into a wireless hotspot
    2. Is there some settings like "Allow all Users" when creating hotspot, if so we can try to enable it, then all devices are able to pick up hotspot connection.
    3. All the devices or only one android device cannot connect the network name of this hotspot? If all the devices can not connect to this hotspot, it may be a problem with creating or sharing hotspots, if only one android device can not connect this hotspot, it may be the settings problem with this android device.
    4. Is there a device that can find the network name of this hotspot?
    5. If a device discovers this hotspot, when we want to connect to this hotspot, is there a prompt to verify the network name and password?
    6. If the android device can connect other wifi or other hotspots, it may be settings problem with this android device.
    7. We can try to add a hotspot network manually in the android devices, then we view if it can connect the mobile hotspot.

Daisy Zhou, Jun 23, 2022
  4. mobile hotspot not allow others to connect

Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

mobile hotspot not allow others to connect

1. mobile hotspot not allow others to connect - Similar Threads - mobile hotspot allow

2. mobile hotspot not allow others to connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mobile hotspot not allow others to connect: every time i try to connect my phone to mobile hotspot in windows 11 it stuck in obtaining IP address and no progress occur after that I have tried 4 different phones but none could connect to my laptop even though they could connect easily to any other laptop hotspot...
  3. Connected To Mobile Hotspot But No Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected To Mobile Hotspot But No Connection: Hi, I know this question has been asked a few times but I have not been able to find a solution among them. I can enable my mobile hotspot and connect devices to it, but they do not get any internet connection, I've been able to use mobile hotspot in the past week on this...
  4. Connected To Mobile Hotspot But No Connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected To Mobile Hotspot But No Connection: Hi, I know this question has been asked a few times but I have not been able to find a solution among them. I can enable my mobile hotspot and connect devices to it, but they do not get any internet connection, I've been able to use mobile hotspot in the past week on this...
  5. Connected To Mobile Hotspot But No Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting

Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting: Hi,I've been using my computer as a mobile hotspot for my devices iPhone and iPad but it stopped working and is showing to have "No Internet Connection" on my iPhone when I try to connect, despite my computer having no problems connecting with the internet. I tried...
  7. Mobile hotspot of Laptop not connecting on other devices

Mobile hotspot of Laptop not connecting on other devices: I am using Predator Hilios 300 and mobile hotspot in my laptop is not connecting in other devices. Can anyone help me to solve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot-of-laptop-not-connecting-on-other/76862a9c-d7c4-42d2-96ef-3482b3ba16ab
  8. Mobile Hotspot Connectivity Issue

Mobile Hotspot Connectivity Issue: Hotspot is connected however it shows no internet connection , I already tried to check/uncheck the network sharing option in adapter setting as well. Wifi connects however shows red error message on my mobile device that internet not available...
  9. Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting

Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting: Hi, I've been using my laptop as a mobile hotspot for my devices (iPhone and iPad) but it stopped working and is showing to have "No Internet Connection" despite my laptop having no problems connecting with the Wi-Fi. I tried troubleshooting the Network Adapter and in the...
  10. mobile hotspot connection

mobile hotspot connection: hello, my aname is Amankwah, for sometime now im unable to connect my cell phone via hotspot like I used to. its been weeks now. any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot-connection/c302deba-0e78-47ad-a629-a83853878c2b