Windows 10: Mobile Hotspot not connectiing to My phones or loading apps

Discus and support Mobile Hotspot not connectiing to My phones or loading apps in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I will start by saying that I hope I can resolve this problem :D First : I been having this problem with my mobile hotspot since I started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Frederick23, May 22, 2019.

1. Mobile Hotspot not connectiing to My phones or loading apps

Hello I will start by saying that I hope I can resolve this problem Mobile Hotspot not connectiing to My phones or loading apps :D

First :

I been having this problem with my mobile hotspot since I started using again my pc I refresh it twice in this year.

Them after that I being searching why my mobile hotspot is functioning in a whey when I connect it I check my phones and maybe the msg apps connect good but when I check apps like twitter or facebook they dont connect and I am checking that I have multiple drivers for the mobile hotspot and is weird pls help.

:)

Frederick23, May 22, 2019

2. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 22, 2019
  3. How do I share PDAnet USB internet connection via Windows Hotspot?

So here's what you do:

1. turn on actual mobile hotspot (the one on your phone)
    2. connect PC to it
    3. bottom right of Windows is the notifications button, click it and hit mobile hotspot, it won't be greyed out anymore.
    4. leave the PC hotspot on while turning off the phone's mobile hotspot
    5. teather phone to PC (PDAnet, foxfi, whatever)
    6. bask in glorious Wi-Fi

This used to be about 10 steps longer but I've simplified it. 
    I'll update if I find an easier way.

Steven Madden, May 22, 2019
  4. Mobile Hotspot not connectiing to My phones or loading apps

Mobile Hotspot

We appreciate that you have tried the suggested steps above. Have you tried to connect other devices to the mobile hotspot on your PC?

Since the issue is still the same, we suggest that you uninstall/reinstall the network adapter driver and check if this will resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and click on it expand it.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic network adapter driver.

We can also update the network adapter driver. Skip step 3 from the above steps and right click on the device and click on update.

Feel free to post back for any updates.

Jennifer Bri, May 22, 2019
Thema:

Mobile Hotspot not connectiing to My phones or loading apps

1. Mobile Hotspot not connectiing to My phones or loading apps - Similar Threads - Mobile Hotspot connectiing

2. my mobile hotspot on my laptop does not work. I cannot hotspot my mobile phone using my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my mobile hotspot on my laptop does not work. I cannot hotspot my mobile phone using my laptop: my mobile hotspot on my laptop does not work. I cannot hotspot my mobile phone using my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mobile-hotspot-on-my-laptop-does-not-work-i/0e9bcac6-6cf9-4972-ad70-cb8d1bc89b3c
  3. Connecting my phone to mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting my phone to mobile hotspot: I have turned on mobile hotspot on my Windows 10 PC, but my phone iPhone 12 can't access the Internet although it recognizes the network, it gives the error message "No Internet Connection". This happened after I had a problem with my Ethernet connection in my computer so I...
  4. Connecting my phone to mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting my phone to mobile hotspot: I have turned on mobile hotspot on my Windows 10 PC, but my phone iPhone 12 can't access the Internet although it recognizes the network, it gives the error message "No Internet Connection". This happened after I had a problem with my Ethernet connection in my computer so I...
  5. Cannot connect to mobile phone hotspot with WPA2

Cannot connect to mobile phone hotspot with WPA2: Hello, I got Asus Zenbook 14 with Windows 10 Home Edition 20H2. I cannot connect it to a secure hotspot made by any phone Android, Iphone. Got no problem with connecting to routers 2.4 or 5GHz with the same security WPA-2.I tried:Different phone devices, the same result -...
  6. Mobile hotspot slow on pc but fast on phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mobile hotspot slow on pc but fast on phone: I use my dad's mobile data hotspot to use internet on my pc since i don't have any actual internet at home. When im connected to it on my phone, its works very well. However when I connect to it on my pc, its very slow. I used an internet speed checker and I saw that on my...
  7. Trouble with my phone connecting to my mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trouble with my phone connecting to my mobile hotspot: So first time posting here and I’m a recent Mac convert to my Alienware I got about a month ago. I have an old crappy router so I bought a longer Ethernet cable to connect directly into my laptop. Fiddled with the settings and got the hotspot to work with my switch, but I...
  8. My Mobile Hotspot

My Mobile Hotspot: I used to use my mobile hotspot without any issue then suddenly each time i try to connect to it, it shows failed to obtain IP address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mobile-hotspot/013cb648-dd11-4cff-88d3-16d362ee3ecb
  9. Mobile hotspot has no internet connection on phone

Mobile hotspot has no internet connection on phone: My laptop is connected to my uni's ethernet network via a cable. I want to use mobile hotspot to connect my phone to that network as well, but when I try to connect, it says that hotspot has no internet connection. My laptop can connect to the internet, but my phone can't. In...
  10. Mobile Hotspot - Turn On or Off on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Mobile Hotspot - Turn On or Off on Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Mobile Hotspot - Turn On or Off on Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Turn On or Off Mobile Hotspot on a Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information You can create a mobile hotspot with your Windows 10 Mobile phone to share your cellular data connection with other...