Windows 10: mobile hotspot setting missing in window 10

Discus and support mobile hotspot setting missing in window 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Mobile Hotspot Icon is missing and nothing exists in my laptop named 'mobile hotspot'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Vk_sharma, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Vk_sharma Win User

mobile hotspot setting missing in window 10

My Mobile Hotspot Icon is missing and nothing exists in my laptop named 'mobile hotspot'

:)

Vk_sharma, Mar 28, 2020

2. Turned Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot "ON" but not visible on devices..

have you followed all the steps? U might have missed something. Check out instructions mentioned here Windows 10 Tip: Set Up a Mobile Hotspot - Thurrott.com

lorraine walsh, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Setting Missing

Hi Kashif,

There are multiple factors that we need to consider why the mobile hotspot settings is missing from your computer. For us to isolate the issue, we will need to ask you a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Since when have you been experiencing this issue?
    • Any recent changes made prior to the issue?
    Regards.

Rose Ter, Mar 28, 2020
  4. mobile hotspot setting missing in window 10

Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

mobile hotspot setting missing in window 10

1. mobile hotspot setting missing in window 10 - Similar Threads - mobile hotspot setting

2. mobile hotspot setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mobile hotspot setting: Hello, my asus' mobile hotspots can't connect to other device. even the IP Address and etc is correct. can you help me for this case? I have already reset my network in cmd and others but this system always can't sharing my internet network by mobile hotspot to other device...
  3. mobile hotspot setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mobile hotspot setting: Hello, my asus' mobile hotspots can't connect to other device. even the IP Address and etc is correct. can you help me for this case? I have already reset my network in cmd and others but this system always can't sharing my internet network by mobile hotspot to other device...
  4. Mobile hotspot on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile hotspot on windows 10: I discovered that my internet stops working when I turn on the mobile hotspot. I initially thought it was the network, I had already done a network reset and wasn't still working not until I turned off the hotspot. I use an ethernet connection. Please, I would love to know...
  5. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Setting Missing

Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Setting Missing: I have windows 10 Pro Version: 1511 Build 10586.3[ATTACH] My Mobile Hotspot Icon is missing and nothing exists in my laptop named 'mobile hotspot'. Screenshots will demonstrate the issue. What to do to fix this?...
  6. setting up a mobile hotspot on windows 10 laptop

setting up a mobile hotspot on windows 10 laptop: I start a mobile hotspot on windows 10 laptop I am able to connect mobile phone to hotspot but mobile shows "Connected, no internet" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-a-mobile-hotspot-on-windows-10-laptop/c75bff55-cc9a-40eb-b766-1b18c25e77c8
  7. WIFI and Mobile Hotspot options are missing

WIFI and Mobile Hotspot options are missing: I have a Windows 10 OS on my HP laptop that I've been using for a while now.Suddenly today my computer restarted and now two options "WiFi" and "Mobile Hotspot" are missing in my settings.I have tried all the ways posted on the windows help forums but none of them worked.I...
  8. Mobile hotspot setting missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mobile hotspot setting missing: I don't have any internet right now because of a problem of my services and I want to use mobile data from my phone but I don't have the setting in my windows. What could I do? "...
  9. Mobile Hotspot Missing

Mobile Hotspot Missing: I'm running a windows 10 home on my hp laptop 15-ay196nr which came with a mobile hotspot function out of the box. I suddenly lost the function after my device had to reset due to a "boot device not found" error and followed these steps to fix it:...
  10. setting up mobile hotspot

setting up mobile hotspot: im using a dell i7 and i have just updatd to windows 10. im having trouble with setting up my hotspot. it keeps saying it cannot set up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/setting-up-mobile-hotspot/299565e9-193c-415f-880f-36050613b6a6