Windows 10: Mobile hotspot sharing from

Discus and support Mobile hotspot sharing from in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do i set this up in laptop. Under the sharing from box it dont have choice of cellular network even though the cell phone is in available Wi-Fi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Vikki1965, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Vikki1965 Win User

Mobile hotspot sharing from

How do i set this up in laptop. Under the sharing from box it dont have choice of cellular network even though the cell phone is in available Wi-Fi networks just wont connect

:)

Vikki1965, Jun 21, 2019
  2. Joe Men Win User

Enable Internet sharing/Mobile hotspot on Lumia 950

Hello,
    Christene

Thank you for posting your query to Microsoft Community. We understand that you want to enable Internet sharing/Mobile hotspot on your Lumia 950.

To enable Internet sharing/Mobile hotspot on your phone, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap on Network & wireless.
    • Tap Mobile hotspot.
    • Tap on the On/Off slider to enable the Internet sharing/Mobile hotspot on your phone.
    Hope this helps.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Joe Men, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Mobile Hotspot via USB tethered cell phone

Hi Phattie,

Just to clarify, are you trying to share the internet connection received by your Windows 10 laptop to other devices you have like Xbox? If so, we suggest to enable Mobile Hotspot feature on your Windows 10 by performing the following steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Network & Internet.
    • Click Mobile Hotspot tab on the left pane.
    • Turn on the "Share my Internet connection with other devices".
    • If you want to edit network info, click Edit.
    • Check your other device if it will detect your Windows 10 Mobile hotspot feature.

Let us know how it goes.

Ariel Acu, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Mobile hotspot sharing from

How to Disable mobile hotspot SSID

Hello Jimbo,

To better assist you, please follow the steps on how to turn off mobile hotspot on your Windows 10 device:

• Open Settings, click Network & Internet icon
    • Click / tap on Mobile Hotspot on the left side, and turn off Share your Internet connection with other devices.
    • Any devices currently connected to your mobile hotspot will lose connection.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Ian Lee Est, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

Mobile hotspot sharing from

1. Mobile hotspot sharing from - Similar Threads - Mobile hotspot sharing

2. Mobile Hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile Hotspot: Hello, when i go to Network and Connection there is not a button to show Mobile Hotspot so i cant share my PC internet with my phone. I am also using an Ethernet cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot/173a8cbc-4baa-46e2-9db1-1c2461c8158c
  3. Mobile Hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile Hotspot: Need helpSo when I turn on mobile hotspot on my windows 10 laptop, and connect my phone to it, it's working just fine and my phone can access internet like normal. But somehow the laptop can't access the internet saying "connection interupted" on chrome. But the moment I turn...
  4. Mobile Hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile Hotspot: I do have a problem with the mobile hotspot, once I turn on the mobile hotspot then I can't do anything on the internet on my laptop I can't browse or the internet connection is somehow off. But I can browse the internet on the devices that are connected to my laptop's mobile...
  5. Mobile Hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile Hotspot: I do have a problem with the mobile hotspot, once I turn on the mobile hotspot then I can't do anything on the internet on my laptop I can't browse or the internet connection is somehow off. But I can browse the internet on the devices that are connected to my laptop's mobile...
  6. Mobile Hotspot not sharing on Windows 10

Mobile Hotspot not sharing on Windows 10: Dear Microsoft, I have Win10 20H2 19042.789 and wish to setup a hotspot from this windows PC to an Android device using Bluetooth only. I have enabled Mobile Hotspot and shared the internet connection from my Ethernet adapter in the Windows 10 machine. I have...
  7. Mobile hotspot shares connection only from one ethernet adapter

Mobile hotspot shares connection only from one ethernet adapter: Mobile hotspot shares connection only from one ethernet adapter so when i disconnect from internet through docking station and connect ethernet cable directly to my laptop, i have to go to settings of said ethernet adapter and manually allow internet sharing so my mobile...
  8. UNABLE TO CREATE MOBILE HOTSPOT FROM MOBILE

UNABLE TO CREATE MOBILE HOTSPOT FROM MOBILE: Hello, I am unable to create mobile hotspot from my laptop. it says 'unable to create mobile hotspot'. Any help would be really appreciated. thanks...
  9. Mobile hotspot in Windows 10, but internet not shared

Mobile hotspot in Windows 10, but internet not shared: Dear, Please have a look at the highlighted text, it shows "Hosted network support" is not supported. Can u please guide me? Do I need to update any hardware or software for this to get supported? Thanks Saneejali [ATTACH]...
  10. Support IPv6 in mobile hotspot network sharing.

Support IPv6 in mobile hotspot network sharing.: I have a native IPv6 connection for my cable network. However, I cannot share that network through mobile hotspot in Windows 10. When I use mobile device to connect the hotspot, it can only get IPv4 address....