Windows 10: Mobile hotspot - when a client is connected, PC won't go to sleep

Discus and support Mobile hotspot - when a client is connected, PC won't go to sleep in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Is there a way to prevent the pc from NOT going to sleep while a client is connected to thr mobile hotspot? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Alonzzo2, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Alonzzo2 Win User

Mobile hotspot - when a client is connected, PC won't go to sleep

Is there a way to prevent the pc from NOT going to sleep while a client is connected to thr mobile hotspot?

Thanks

:)

Alonzzo2, Sep 29, 2019
  2. Nathan091 Win User

Mobile hotspot while pc is sleeping

Is there a way to stop mobile hotspot/wifi card from turning off while my pc is sleeping? I have some devices that only connect to my pc’s hotspot but they disconnect when my pc goes to sleep. Is there a way to fix this like stop the wifi card from turning
    off while my pcs asleep? Thanks.

Nathan091, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Internet is not connected in Mobile Hotspot

I used Mobile Hotspot feature of Windows 10 and I can connect to my network.<br>
    There is however no internet connection with clients which connect to this Mobile Hotspot.<br>
    How can I Troubleshoot this problem in android?

Meysam Javadi, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Mobile hotspot - when a client is connected, PC won't go to sleep

Internet is not connected in Mobile Hotspot

We can try the following ways to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Create a mobile hotspot and share it, how to create a mobile hotspot and share it, we can refer this article: How to turn your Windows 10 PC into a wireless hotspot
    2. Is there some settings like "Allow all Users" when creating hotspot, if so we can try to enable it, then all devices are able to pick up hotspot connection.
    3. All the devices or only one android device cannot connect the network name of this hotspot? If all the devices can not connect to this hotspot, it may be a problem with creating or sharing hotspots, if only one android device can not connect this hotspot, it may be the settings problem with this android device.
    4. Is there a device that can find the network name of this hotspot?
    5. If a device discovers this hotspot, when we want to connect to this hotspot, is there a prompt to verify the network name and password?
    6. If the android device can connect other wifi or other hotspots, it may be settings problem with this android device.
    7. We can try to add a hotspot network manually in the android devices, then we view if it can connect the mobile hotspot.

Daisy Zhou, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Mobile hotspot - when a client is connected, PC won't go to sleep

1. Mobile hotspot - when a client is connected, PC won't go to sleep - Similar Threads - Mobile hotspot client

2. Computer won't connect to the internet when mobile hotspot is turned on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't connect to the internet when mobile hotspot is turned on.: Hello,I have a computer that is plugged into the internet through an ethernet connection. The internet works great until I turn my mobile hotspot on and then I can no longer connect to the internet on the computer. This hasn't been an issue in the past. Any ideas?Thanks!...
  3. Computer won't connect to the internet when mobile hotspot is turned on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won't connect to the internet when mobile hotspot is turned on.: Hello,I have a computer that is plugged into the internet through an ethernet connection. The internet works great until I turn my mobile hotspot on and then I can no longer connect to the internet on the computer. This hasn't been an issue in the past. Any ideas?Thanks!...
  4. Limit the hotspot connection of the mobile with the PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Limit the hotspot connection of the mobile with the PC: Dear community, I find myself with a difficult problem to solve: I have a computer connected to a corporate network, to which I must connect a mobile phone through the hotspot. I was able to achieve this, the problem is that from the mobile phone I can reach the rest of the...
  5. Limit the hotspot connection of the mobile with the PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Limit the hotspot connection of the mobile with the PC: Dear community, I find myself with a difficult problem to solve: I have a computer connected to a corporate network, to which I must connect a mobile phone through the hotspot. I was able to achieve this, the problem is that from the mobile phone I can reach the rest of the...
  6. Laptop won't connect to a specific mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop won't connect to a specific mobile hotspot: Hello everyone , The problem I'm facing very recently is that my laptop won't connect specifically to my phone's hotspot which was working perfectly earlier. The troubleshooter says - The connection between your access point , router or cable modem and the internet is...
  7. Mobile hotspot won't connect to iPhone

Mobile hotspot won't connect to iPhone: I have recently updated my computer to Windows 10 and have been attempting to use the Mobile Hotspot function provided in it. I am able to create a name and password for it. Under the "Share my internet connection from" section, it says the name of my Ethernet, which is how I...
  8. Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting

Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting: Hi, I've been using my laptop as a mobile hotspot for my devices (iPhone and iPad) but it stopped working and is showing to have "No Internet Connection" despite my laptop having no problems connecting with the Wi-Fi. I tried troubleshooting the Network Adapter and in the...
  9. mobile hotspot connection

mobile hotspot connection: hello, my aname is Amankwah, for sometime now im unable to connect my cell phone via hotspot like I used to. its been weeks now. any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot-connection/c302deba-0e78-47ad-a629-a83853878c2b
  10. Mobile hotspot while pc is sleeping

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mobile hotspot while pc is sleeping: Is there a way to stop mobile hotspot/wifi card from turning off while my pc is sleeping? I have some devices that only connect to my pc’s hotspot but they disconnect when my pc goes to sleep. Is there a way to fix this like stop the wifi card from turning off while my pcs...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i have hotspot on with desktop sleeping

2. can i have hotspot on with pc sleeping