Windows 10: Mobile hotspot when turned on disrupts the Internet connection of my Windows 10 laptop

Discus and support Mobile hotspot when turned on disrupts the Internet connection of my Windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Sorry for my bad English. I have windows 10 Home in my laptop. Recently when I searched in the Internet with google chrome or Edge, the search results... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sanjaya Dasanayaka, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Mobile hotspot when turned on disrupts the Internet connection of my Windows 10 laptop

Sorry for my bad English. I have windows 10 Home in my laptop. Recently when I searched in the Internet with google chrome or Edge, the search results were loaded but I could not visit the websites. It said ERR_CONNECTION_RESET. Also I could not use apps that required internet connection like Zoom or Steam. After trying for a day or two, I reset my computer removing all my personal files,apps and settings under the reset option Remove Everything>> Clean the Disk . The issue was not solved even after the reset. Only search results were loaded,but I could not visit the webpages. It said

:)

Sanjaya Dasanayaka, Jun 29, 2022
  2. lorraine walsh, Jun 29, 2022
  3. robzam Win User
    Using laptop as mobile hotspot sometimes internet does not connect

Hi,

So currently I do not have a router available (I have a wired connection to the internet) but I want to be able to check emails on mobile through wifi. I found a link (How to Turn Your Windows PC Into a Wi-Fi Hotspot) showing how to use your laptop as a 'wifi hotspot'. When the laptop is connected to the wired connection at work and I switch on the mobile hotspot as shown in the website, I am able to connect to the internet on my mobile through my laptop. However, this does not work at my home.

I would appreciate any help given to solve this problem.

Thanks!

robzam, Jun 29, 2022
  4. tommygun Win User

Mobile hotspot when turned on disrupts the Internet connection of my Windows 10 laptop

Projecting to this PC with Mobile Hotspot turned on ?

Hi.

I'm on Windows 10 Pro version 1909 trying to cast my Android phone to Windows 10 with Mobile Hotspot turned on.

The phone is connected to the internet with Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot, but the screen cast is only is working when Mobile Hotspot is turned off.

Is there a way to screen cast with Mobile Hotspot turned on ?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

tommygun, Jun 29, 2022
Thema:

Mobile hotspot when turned on disrupts the Internet connection of my Windows 10 laptop

1. Mobile hotspot when turned on disrupts the Internet connection of my Windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Mobile hotspot turned

2. Internet Connection stops when Mobile Hotspot is turned on

in Windows 10 News
    Internet Connection stops when Mobile Hotspot is turned on: [ATTACH]If your internet connection stops when the mobile hotspot is turned on, then this post may be able to help you. There are several reasons why Windows 11/10 PC stops the internet connection right after turning on the mobile hotspot. This article elaborates on most...
  3. Mobile hotspot when turned on disrupts the Internet connection of my Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile hotspot when turned on disrupts the Internet connection of my Windows 10 laptop: Sorry for my bad English. I have windows 10 Home in my laptop. Recently when I searched in the Internet with google chrome or Edge, the search results were loaded but I could not visit the websites. It said ERR_CONNECTION_RESET. Also I could not use apps that required...
  4. Mobile hotspot when turned on disrupts the Internet connection of my Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile hotspot when turned on disrupts the Internet connection of my Windows 10 laptop: Sorry for my bad English. I have windows 10 Home in my laptop. Recently when I searched in the Internet with google chrome or Edge, the search results were loaded but I could not visit the websites. It said ERR_CONNECTION_RESET. Also I could not use apps that required...
  5. Mobile hotspot when turned disrupts the Internet connection of my Windows 10 laptop

Mobile hotspot when turned disrupts the Internet connection of my Windows 10 laptop: Sorry for my bad English. I have windows 10 Home in my laptop. Recently when I searched in the Internet with google chrome or Edge, the search results were loaded but I could not visit the websites. It said ERR_CONNECTION_RESET. Also I could not use apps that required...
  6. Windows 10 cant connect to the internet when mobile hotspot is turned on.

Windows 10 cant connect to the internet when mobile hotspot is turned on.: I just want to help those who have problems just like mine.I just fixed my problem with the mobile hotspotall I did is uninstalling the update kb5014699.press windows key then type windows update - search for view update history - then uninstall updates - then find the...
  7. Windows 10 cant connect to the internet when mobile hotspot is turned on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 cant connect to the internet when mobile hotspot is turned on.: I just want to help those who have problems just like mine.I just fixed my problem with the mobile hotspotall I did is uninstalling the update kb5014699.press windows key then type windows update - search for view update history - then uninstall updates - then find the...
  8. Windows 10 cant connect to the internet when mobile hotspot is turned on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Internet connection stops when mobile hotspot is turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connection stops when mobile hotspot is turned on: My desktop is connected to the internet through Ethernet cable and works normal, but when i turn on the mobile hotspot to share internet to my other devices i can only access google website from my desktop but the mobile hotspot works perfectly i can access internet/ other...
  10. Internet connection stops when mobile hotspot is turned on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet connection stops when mobile hotspot is turned on: My desktop is connected to the internet through Ethernet cable and works normal, but when i turn on the mobile hotspot to share internet to my other devices i can only access google website from my desktop but the mobile hotspot works perfectly i can access internet/ other...