Windows 10: Mobile hotspot while pc is sleeping

Discus and support Mobile hotspot while pc is sleeping in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Is there a way to stop mobile hotspot/wifi card from turning off while my pc is sleeping? I have some devices that only connect to my pc’s hotspot but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Nathan091, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Nathan091 Win User

Mobile hotspot while pc is sleeping

Is there a way to stop mobile hotspot/wifi card from turning off while my pc is sleeping? I have some devices that only connect to my pc’s hotspot but they disconnect when my pc goes to sleep. Is there a way to fix this like stop the wifi card from turning off while my pcs asleep? Thanks.

:)

Nathan091, Dec 1, 2018

2. Mobile hotspot and sleep mode

Thank you for answer.

• I started to use mobile hotspot, which I never did earlier.
    • By pressing power button, but the same issue occurs, when I use start->power->sleep
    • Yes - I wrote that after I use this function I can't turn computer to sleep mode. It is regardless if I have mobile hotspot turned on or not.

I checked internet and used "powercfg -requests" command in cmd. The result is, that after turning on mobile hotspot i have 2 requests:

SYSTEM:

[SERVICE] \Device\HarddiskVolume4\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (icssvc)

AWAYMODE:

[SERVICE] \Device\HarddiskVolume4\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (icssvc)

I don't know how to disable that. I wish I could make Windows insensitive to this requests. The best solution would be if I could turn the laptop to sleep mode, without turning off mobile hotspot (I know, that in sleep mode it would not working), but if
    I had to turn it off before using sleep mode it would be O.K.

Regards.

Hubert_k98, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Mobile Hotspot

So when the mobile hotspot is on you actually cannot turn your pc into sleep.. so I don't have a question just a suggestion... please microsoft tell the user why his pc didn't go into sleep when he pressed the sleep button and how about this Can you allow
    the pc to still being on hotspot while sleep how awsome that would be..

ps, Windows restarted for updates while the hotspot mobile was on and intrepted the whole process .. the pc restarted and a window came up and said please insert the external drive and press ok... so although I don't think that the hotsopt has any relate
    to this but the user should be announced that he can't sleep his pc while turning on the hotspot

MalazALmasri, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Mobile hotspot while pc is sleeping

Mobile Hotspot

So when the mobile hotspot is on you actually cannot turn your pc into sleep.. so I don't have a question just a suggestion... please microsoft tell the user why his pc didn't go into sleep when he pressed the sleep button and how about this Can you allow
    the pc to still being on hotspot while sleep how awsome that would be..

ps, Windows restarted for updates while the hotspot mobile was on and intrepted the whole process .. the pc restarted and a window came up and said please insert the external drive and press ok... so although I don't think that the hotsopt has any relate
    to this but the user should be announced that he can't sleep his pc while turning on the hotspot

MalazALmasri, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Mobile hotspot while pc is sleeping

1. Mobile hotspot while pc is sleeping - Similar Threads - Mobile hotspot while

2. Can't browse the internet on PC while the mobile hotspot is on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't browse the internet on PC while the mobile hotspot is on: Normally I connect my laptop with ethernet cable and open the hotspot for my phone and everything works normally on both my laptop and my phone when using the internet Browse, Working, GamingBut lately there is an issue with the mobile hotspot on my laptop. When I turn the...
  3. Can't browse the internet on PC while the mobile hotspot is on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't browse the internet on PC while the mobile hotspot is on: Normally I connect my laptop with ethernet cable and open the hotspot for my phone and everything works normally on both my laptop and my phone when using the internet Browse, Working, GamingBut lately there is an issue with the mobile hotspot on my laptop. When I turn the...
  4. Can't browse the internet on PC while the mobile hotspot is on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Miracast while using mobile hotspot.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Miracast while using mobile hotspot.: Hi! Is there any way to Miracast on windows 10 from Android while im using my pc as a mobile hotspot? submitted by /u/Ferterini [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/u60z25/miracast_while_using_mobile_hotspot/
  6. PC Mobile hotspot.

PC Mobile hotspot.: Hello. I apologise for the simplicity of this question.I have a new Laptop and I tried to connect for mobile hotspot yesterday, however it was not the same way to do as my last.Anyway, so now I see I can select Mobile Hotpot in Control panel............then share. However I...
  7. PC's mobile hotspot not working

PC's mobile hotspot not working: My laptop is connected to a working network and everything can be browsed on the net. But when I am creating a mobile hotspot from it, the new device that gets connected to my laptop is not getting the network connectivity....
  8. Mobile Hotspot

Mobile Hotspot: I have windows 10 and it has the option to turn on a mobile hotspot but when i turn it on and then try to connect to it with my phone or tablet it never connects. it stays on obtaining ip address. why is it not working??...
  9. Mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mobile hotspot: Hi, my laptop have a problem with mobile hotspot. I turn on it and my phone can connect to this wireless. But my phone show "Connected, no internet", "Can't connect to internet" . I try to reinstall and update driver but it not working. Can you help me?[ATTACH][ATTACH] Note:...
  10. Mobile hotspot - when a client is connected, PC won't go to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mobile hotspot - when a client is connected, PC won't go to sleep: Is there a way to prevent the pc from NOT going to sleep while a client is connected to thr mobile hotspot? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot-when-a-client-is-connected-pc-wont/494f4fdd-90ef-4a97-9b28-a536003a0169

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keep mobile hotspot on in pcs sleep

2. how to share my hotspot while on sleep mode on my hp laptop

3. how to allow laptop mobile hotspot on during sleep

4. mobile hotspot sleep mode win10,
  5. continue on hotspot during sleep mode of laptop,
  6. mobile hotspot while pc is sleeping,
  7. can i put computer on sleep and use mobile hotspot,
  8. windows 10 mobile hotspot keep active,
  9. keep mobile hotspot on windows 10 turned on when pc is sleep ,
  10. does a mobile hotspot in Windows 10 stay active even if computer is asleep?,
  11. windows 10 mobile hotspot keep on in sleep mode,
  12. windows 10 hotspot while sleeping,
  13. how to keep mobile hotspot even in sleep mode in pc,
  14. can we use hotspot while laptop sleep,
  15. can i keep hotspot on while laptop is sleep