Windows 10: Mobile hotspot won't connect to iPhone

Discus and support Mobile hotspot won't connect to iPhone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have recently updated my computer to Windows 10 and have been attempting to use the Mobile Hotspot function provided in it. I am able to create a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Michaelsnyder11, May 15, 2019 at 12:37 PM.

1. Mobile hotspot won't connect to iPhone

I have recently updated my computer to Windows 10 and have been attempting to use the Mobile Hotspot function provided in it. I am able to create a name and password for it. Under the "Share my internet connection from" section, it says the name of my Ethernet, which is how I access the internet through my laptop. When I turn it on, I am able to find it on my iPhone's list of available WiFi networks.

However, once I choose to connect to the hotspot on my phone and enter the password, I am told there is "no internet connection." I have tried many things to fix this to no avail. How can I get my phone to connect to the Mobile Hotspot being shared by my laptop?

:)

Michaelsnyder11, May 15, 2019 at 12:37 PM
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Mobile hotspot won't connect to iPhone [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User

4. tamo Win User

Mobile hotspot won't connect to iPhone

Yes I am using a genuine apple cable and tried your method but still having issues . The device connects and all looks fine for a few minutes then it drops connection then reconnects and repeats this behaviour so I've gave up .see attached images.

Thanks for your help , I think I'm going to get a Samsung .

Thema:

Mobile hotspot won't connect to iPhone

1. Mobile hotspot won't connect to iPhone - Similar Threads - Mobile hotspot won't

2. Can't connect to mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to mobile hotspot: How do I repair a smartphone that can't connect to a mobile hotspot on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-mobile-hotspot/319c5f42-2648-4c8b-831b-b2c22815b075
  3. Mobile Hotspot Won't Turn On

Mobile Hotspot Won't Turn On: I've been using the mobile hotspot for a while now and I've never had any problems, but for the past couple days, I haven't been able to get it to work. On my sidebar it says it's turning off, and whenever I go to the settings it just gets stuck loading [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  4. Unable to connect to Iphone Hotspot via WIFI

Unable to connect to Iphone Hotspot via WIFI: Hi, I have been having issues connecting my laptop to my Iphone Data Hotspot via WIFI. I am able to connect other devices to my Hotspot via WIFI but not my laptop. I have tried connecting via lightning cable and it works fine! I have a video of what happens to my iphone...
  5. Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting

Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting: Hi, I've been using my laptop as a mobile hotspot for my devices (iPhone and iPad) but it stopped working and is showing to have "No Internet Connection" despite my laptop having no problems connecting with the Wi-Fi. I tried troubleshooting the Network Adapter and in the...
  6. mobile hotspot connection

mobile hotspot connection: hello, my aname is Amankwah, for sometime now im unable to connect my cell phone via hotspot like I used to. its been weeks now. any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot-connection/c302deba-0e78-47ad-a629-a83853878c2b
  7. Mobile Hotspot won't work - 1803

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mobile Hotspot won't work - 1803: Mobile Hotspot of Windows 10 used to work in previous versions but in my current version 1803, it just won't work. I try enabling it either from the notifications center or from settings, but it won't start. When i click it from the notification center it just says...
  8. Mobile hotspot has limited connectivity

Mobile hotspot has limited connectivity: I use an ethernet cable to connect my laptop to the internet. It works very well. Problem is, when I turn my Mobile Hotspot on, it only gives limited connectivity to my iPad. I can only use a few apps like Safari and Messenger. I can't play games, use other social networking...
  9. iPhone 8 hotspot

iPhone 8 hotspot: I am having problems my computer does not connect to iPhone 8 hotspot. Does anyone has had the same problem? How to resolve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/iphone-8-hotspot/43492e8b-c73b-4071-98ed-19f4dafeed63
  10. UNABLE TO CONNECT TO MOBILE HOTSPOT

UNABLE TO CONNECT TO MOBILE HOTSPOT: Hi everyone. I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and since then I have been having issues of not able to connect my laptop to the mobile hotspot I share from my phone. Meanwhile Windows 7 computers around connect with ease. Many online research I have done could not end...