Windows 10: Mobile hotspot won't connect to iPhone

Discus and support Mobile hotspot won't connect to iPhone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have recently updated my computer to Windows 10 and have been attempting to use the Mobile Hotspot function provided in it. I am able to create a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Michaelsnyder11, May 15, 2019.

1. Mobile hotspot won't connect to iPhone

I have recently updated my computer to Windows 10 and have been attempting to use the Mobile Hotspot function provided in it. I am able to create a name and password for it. Under the "Share my internet connection from" section, it says the name of my Ethernet, which is how I access the internet through my laptop. When I turn it on, I am able to find it on my iPhone's list of available WiFi networks.

However, once I choose to connect to the hotspot on my phone and enter the password, I am told there is "no internet connection." I have tried many things to fix this to no avail. How can I get my phone to connect to the Mobile Hotspot being shared by my laptop?

:)

Michaelsnyder11, May 15, 2019
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Mobile hotspot won't connect to iPhone [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User

4. tamo Win User

Mobile hotspot won't connect to iPhone

Yes I am using a genuine apple cable and tried your method but still having issues . The device connects and all looks fine for a few minutes then it drops connection then reconnects and repeats this behaviour so I've gave up .see attached images.

Thanks for your help , I think I'm going to get a Samsung .

Thema:

Mobile hotspot won't connect to iPhone

1. Mobile hotspot won't connect to iPhone - Similar Threads - Mobile hotspot won't

2. PC won't connect to iPhone personal hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won't connect to iPhone personal hotspot: Hello, I am currently trying to connect my PC to my iPhone personal hotspot but nothing is appearing under the wifi list. From my settings on my phone, it says it should appear as MyName's iPhone. I have also contacted Apple regarding this issue and they said that all the...
  3. PC won't connect to iPhone personal hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC won't connect to iPhone personal hotspot: Hello, I am currently trying to connect my PC to my iPhone personal hotspot but nothing is appearing under the wifi list. From my settings on my phone, it says it should appear as MyName's iPhone. I have also contacted Apple regarding this issue and they said that all the...
  4. Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working: Hi There!I enabled Mobile Hotspot on my HP Laptop through Ethernet connection. I can connect my iphone through WiFi but my connection says "No Internet Connection".I tried it also on Lenovo Laptop and it's the same error. My OS is Windows 10 ver 22H2.Please help.Thanks,***...
  5. Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working: Hi There!I enabled Mobile Hotspot on my HP Laptop through Ethernet connection. I can connect my iphone through WiFi but my connection says "No Internet Connection".I tried it also on Lenovo Laptop and it's the same error. My OS is Windows 10 ver 22H2.Please help.Thanks,***...
  6. Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Wifi Mobile Hotspot enabled but get 'No Internet Connection' on iPhone

Wifi Mobile Hotspot enabled but get 'No Internet Connection' on iPhone: At work, I use the 'Wifi Mobile Hotspot' to connect my phone to the internet, off the PC which is running Windows 10. It has been working fine for years. Then, one day my phone stops connecting to the internet, even though it picks up the computer's hotspot and the internet...
  8. Laptop won't connect to a specific mobile hotspot

Laptop won't connect to a specific mobile hotspot: Hello everyone , The problem I'm facing very recently is that my laptop won't connect specifically to my phone's hotspot which was working perfectly earlier. The troubleshooter says - The connection between your access point , router or cable modem and the internet is...
  9. Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting

Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting: Hi, I've been using my laptop as a mobile hotspot for my devices (iPhone and iPad) but it stopped working and is showing to have "No Internet Connection" despite my laptop having no problems connecting with the Wi-Fi. I tried troubleshooting the Network Adapter and in the...
  10. mobile hotspot connection

mobile hotspot connection: hello, my aname is Amankwah, for sometime now im unable to connect my cell phone via hotspot like I used to. its been weeks now. any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot-connection/c302deba-0e78-47ad-a629-a83853878c2b