Windows 10: Mobile Hotspot

Discus and support Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I connect to the internet using mobile hotspot. But I am unable to connect now with an error about not possible to set up mobile hotspot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LeoneMorales Hainzenreder, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Mobile Hotspot

I connect to the internet using mobile hotspot. But I am unable to connect now with an error about not possible to set up mobile hotspot

:)

LeoneMorales Hainzenreder, Jan 14, 2020

2. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Mobile Hotspot

We appreciate that you have tried the suggested steps above. Have you tried to connect other devices to the mobile hotspot on your PC?

Since the issue is still the same, we suggest that you uninstall/reinstall the network adapter driver and check if this will resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and click on it expand it.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic network adapter driver.

We can also update the network adapter driver. Skip step 3 from the above steps and right click on the device and click on update.

Feel free to post back for any updates.

Jennifer Bri, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Mobile Hotspot

Mobile hotspot??

Hi,

Seeing other Wi-Fi range on your device is normal, especially, other devices that are configured for mobile hotspot. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Where did you see the Wi-Fi name and password? A screenshot of it is highly appreciated.
    • Does your mobile hotspot name and password is also shown on it?
    • Are you getting any connection issues on your mobile hotspot?

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Zedrick Del, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Mobile Hotspot

1. Mobile Hotspot - Similar Threads - Mobile Hotspot

2. Mobile hotspot works only sometimes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile hotspot works only sometimes: I'm trying to connect my iPhone 8+ to my Dell Inspiron 5558 using the Mobile Hotspot. I can sometimes get it to connect, which it will only last for a couple hours before it disconnects and when I try to reconnect it tells me that I have an incorrect password, which I know is...
  3. Mobile hotspot

Mobile hotspot: After uninstalling ubuntu from the dual boot, I reset the windows and now, switching on my pc hotspot doesn't let my phone get internet access,though it shows connected.What should I do?...
  4. Internet via mobile hotspot on bluetooth

Internet via mobile hotspot on bluetooth: I am trying to connect my HP Pavilion Windows 10 computer to internet using the mobile hotspot on my phone via Bluetooth. I have activated mobile hotspot on my phone and connected the computer to the phone via Bluetooth. However, I cannot find where to tell the computer to...
  5. Mobile hotspot does not provide IP address

Mobile hotspot does not provide IP address: Hi, I am a huge user of the mobile hotspot functionality, but I recently installed updates KB4530684 and KB4533002 and since I cannot connect any device to the hotspot but it starts, I can see it from my phone. I already tried to : - check/uncheck all boxes of Sharing tab...
  6. Unable to use mobile hotspot in windows 10

Unable to use mobile hotspot in windows 10: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 Version 1909 on Dell Vostro 3350. I want to use MOBILE HOTSPOT function but i can't and i see this error: "We can't setup mobile hotspot" I am able to share my internet through NETSH command. How should I fix this?...
  7. Solved Android phone stuck on "obtaining ip address" while using mobile hotspot in windows 10

Solved Android phone stuck on "obtaining ip address" while using mobile hotspot in windows 10: I wanted to use mobile hopspot utility of Windows 10 on my laptop to share LAN connected internet with my android mobile phone, but wifi connection with laptop stucked at "obtaining ip address". My laptop had internet connection, whereas I could not get internet on my mobile....
  8. Can't access a shared folder on other servers after configuring the mobile hotspot

Can't access a shared folder on other servers after configuring the mobile hotspot: Good morning, After attempting to configure a mobile hotspot using this tutorial: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-turn-your-windows-10-pc-wireless-hotspot it's impossible to access any shared folder. To narrow down the cause of my problem please be advise that,I did...
  9. Mobile hotspot

Mobile hotspot: Hello i had Lenovo ideapad 330 . from last two months on windows 10 my mobile hotspot is stopped working on that computer. I tried many things but still says mobile hotspot can't connect to this network. Can somebody help me to fix that problem.Why mobile hotspot is not...
  10. mobile hotspot asking for code

mobile hotspot asking for code: I recently reinstalled windows 10 on my hp notebook and have been having several issues that are driving me nuts. Most of them I fixed but the biggest problem I have is with my internet. I use a t mobile hotspot and now when I try to get online it asks me for a code. I tried...