Windows 10: MOBILE MOUSE 3000 FROM 2020 LEFT CLICK DOING ODD THINGS NOT WORKING AS USUAL

Discus and support MOBILE MOUSE 3000 FROM 2020 LEFT CLICK DOING ODD THINGS NOT WORKING AS USUAL in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I HAVE TO LEFT CLICK EVERYTHING MORE THAN ONCE, THO SOMETIMES 1 X DOES DBL CLICK. ALSO SLOW TO HIGHLIGHT TO COPY PASTE, TAKES SEVERAL TRIES. ALSO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by emilyMSBS, Mar 21, 2023.

1. emilyMSBS Win User

MOBILE MOUSE 3000 FROM 2020 LEFT CLICK DOING ODD THINGS NOT WORKING AS USUAL

I HAVE TO LEFT CLICK EVERYTHING MORE THAN ONCE, THO SOMETIMES 1 X DOES DBL CLICK. ALSO SLOW TO HIGHLIGHT TO COPY PASTE, TAKES SEVERAL TRIES. ALSO HIGHLIGHTS WHOLE TEXT AREA OR WEBPAGE EVEN TRYING TO MOVE CURSOR, AND HARD TO UNDO. SOMETIMES CURSOR WHEN CLICKED DOES NOT APPEAR IN PLACE BUT HIGHLIGHTS SECTION INSTEADMICROSOFT HELP IS USELESS! TOOK 9 ATTEMPTS TO SIGN IN EVEN W/ CODE OR PASSWORD!!! CANNOT UPLOAD A REQ. POP ON SUPPORT PAGE BECAUSE NO LONGER HAVE IT! GRRR! NEED HELPALL DRIVERS SAYS UP TO DATE THO SYSTEM SHOWS 2 DRIVERS SAME INSTALLED, AND TROBLESHOOT OPTIONS MAKE NO DIFF. ANYONE KNO

:)

emilyMSBS, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Kady3 Win User

Wireless mobile mouse 3000

I have wireless mobile mouse 3000. the on/off button has stopped working. It actually seems to be broken or loose on the inside. how do I get it fixed? can i open the mouse myself and try to fix it or must i take it in to a support centre?

Kady3, Mar 21, 2023
  3. Microsoft Optical Mouse 3000 not working right with Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

The issue you are facing could be due to the mouse is not compatible with Windows 10. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps.
    I suggest you to go to the below link, download Windows 8 driver and try installing it in compatibility mode and check.

Mouse and Keyboard Center download - Microsoft Support

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope it helps. Please post in case you have any further issues, we will be glad to help you further.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 21, 2023
  4. Arun B J Win User

Mouse left click - Stop breaking things!!!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1:Run Hardware and device troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Step 2: And also try to update the touchpad and Mouse drivers from the manufacturer web site and check if it helps.

Refer the link below and check if it helps.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Redirecting

Step 3:I suggest you to check for the latest updates.

• Press Windows logo key +R, enter MS-settings: and then press
      OK. This opens Settings.
    • In Settings, go to Update & security >
      Windows Update, and then select
      Check for updates. Install any available updates and restart your PC if required.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

1. MOBILE MOUSE 3000 FROM 2020 LEFT CLICK DOING ODD THINGS NOT WORKING AS USUAL - Similar Threads - MOBILE MOUSE 3000

2. MOBILE MOUSE 3000 FROM 2020 LEFT CLICK DOING ODD THINGS NOT WORKING AS USUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MOBILE MOUSE 3000 FROM 2020 LEFT CLICK DOING ODD THINGS NOT WORKING AS USUAL: I HAVE TO LEFT CLICK EVERYTHING MORE THAN ONCE, THO SOMETIMES 1 X DOES DBL CLICK. ALSO SLOW TO HIGHLIGHT TO COPY PASTE, TAKES SEVERAL TRIES. ALSO HIGHLIGHTS WHOLE TEXT AREA OR WEBPAGE EVEN TRYING TO MOVE CURSOR, AND HARD TO UNDO. SOMETIMES CURSOR WHEN CLICKED DOES NOT APPEAR...
  3. MOBILE MOUSE 3000 FROM 2020 LEFT CLICK DOING ODD THINGS NOT WORKING AS USUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MOBILE MOUSE 3000 FROM 2020 LEFT CLICK DOING ODD THINGS NOT WORKING AS USUAL: I HAVE TO LEFT CLICK EVERYTHING MORE THAN ONCE, THO SOMETIMES 1 X DOES DBL CLICK. ALSO SLOW TO HIGHLIGHT TO COPY PASTE, TAKES SEVERAL TRIES. ALSO HIGHLIGHTS WHOLE TEXT AREA OR WEBPAGE EVEN TRYING TO MOVE CURSOR, AND HARD TO UNDO. SOMETIMES CURSOR WHEN CLICKED DOES NOT APPEAR...
  4. Mouse Left Click not working.........

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Left Click not working.........: the left click of my mouse doesnt work properly i have tried different mices but the problem resists . The left click works but sometimes it just doesnt work . Like when i click on something to open it its like nothing happens then i need to smash the left click severl times...
  5. Mouse Left Click not working.........

Mouse Left Click not working.........: the left click of my mouse doesnt work properly i have tried different mices but the problem resists . The left click works but sometimes it just doesnt work . Like when i click on something to open it its like nothing happens then i need to smash the left click severl times...
  6. Mouse Left Click not working.........

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Mouse left click not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse left click not working: When ever I left click my mouse deletes my stuff, what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-left-click-not-working/38226cb9-8bc6-4995-9e1c-5e1f4f1b9402
  8. Mouse left click not working

Mouse left click not working: When ever I left click my mouse deletes my stuff, what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-left-click-not-working/38226cb9-8bc6-4995-9e1c-5e1f4f1b9402
  9. Mouse left click not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. left mouse click not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    left mouse click not working: Hi i'm not very microsoft literate so i need some very basic support. my problem is i have lost the left click on my mouse. i managed to use keyboard to access the settings and change to right click as main button and now have this functionality. if i return to left click...