Windows 10: Mobile Mouse 3600 Not Entering Pairing Mode

Discus and support Mobile Mouse 3600 Not Entering Pairing Mode in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have had this mouse for quite some time now ~3 years and up until now, it's been working fine. Today, I tried to use it and even though my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FKim, May 9, 2020.

1. FKim Win User

Mobile Mouse 3600 Not Entering Pairing Mode

I have had this mouse for quite some time now ~3 years and up until now, it's been working fine. Today, I tried to use it and even though my computer said it was paired, the mouse wasn't working. So I removed the device from my bluetooth devices and tried to repair it. It's at this point that I ran into some trouble. Even though I've held down the power button for well over the 5 seconds, the light won't flash. I know it's not a computer issue as I've checked the drivers and the bluetooth works with other devices. Is there a way to factory reset the mouse? Or an alternate way to pair?

Thanks for the help in advance!!

:)

FKim, May 9, 2020

2. Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 paired but not working "the solution"

If your Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 stopped working

here is the steps to solve it:

1. remove the device from the Bluetooth connected devices

2. https://www.microsoft.com/accessori...mobile-mouse-3600/pn7-00001#techspecs-connect (chose downloads then download mouse and keyboard center for your windows version "will be detected automatically" )

3. install the download application

4. pair your microsoft mouse

5. the application will detect the mouse

6. its working now Mobile Mouse 3600 Not Entering Pairing Mode :)

Bassem Aboulsoud, May 9, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Pairing Issue with Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 Mouse on windows 10

Hi,

I have a similar issue installing the Microsoft Mobile 3600 Bluetooth mouse on my parents Lenovo T510 with Windows 10 installed on it. The pc can find the old Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 8000, but when I try to search with bluetooth for the Mobile 3600
    mouse it cannot detect it.

I have tried the mouse on my Surface pro and there pairing is really easy so I know the device is not defective.

Are there any suggestions to resolve this problem?

Thanks

Michael5_78, May 9, 2020
  4. Paul T101 Win User

Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile 3600 Mouse

I am trying to pair my Bluetooth Mobile 3600 Mouse with with a second device after my Microsoft Surface Pro. When I paired it with my Dell work computer, it would no longer work on the Surface Pro. Please advise how to have the 3600 recognize both
    devices. Thanks!

Paul T101, May 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Mobile Mouse 3600 Not Entering Pairing Mode - Similar Threads - Mobile Mouse 3600

2. Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse Won't Enter Bluetooth Pairing Mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse Won't Enter Bluetooth Pairing Mode: Hello,I've had a Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse for a few years now. My wife used the mouse the other day and it paired with her computer fine. I then tried to pair it back to my Surface Pro as I have done several times and initially it appeared that it would work, however, I...
  3. Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse Won't Enter Bluetooth Pairing Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse Won't Enter Bluetooth Pairing Mode: Hello,I've had a Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse for a few years now. My wife used the mouse the other day and it paired with her computer fine. I then tried to pair it back to my Surface Pro as I have done several times and initially it appeared that it would work, however, I...
  4. Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse Won't Enter Bluetooth Pairing Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I connect my Bluetooth mouse 3600 if it won't enter pairing mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I connect my Bluetooth mouse 3600 if it won't enter pairing mode?: Hi.I am trying to use my Bluetooth mouse 3600, but it will not enter Bluetooth mode. I take the battery out and put it back in and the mouse turns on on its own. After that, it will not enter Bluetooth mode regardless of how long I hold the button to pair it. I have tried...
  6. How do I connect my Bluetooth mouse 3600 if it won't enter pairing mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I connect my Bluetooth mouse 3600 if it won't enter pairing mode?: Hi.I am trying to use my Bluetooth mouse 3600, but it will not enter Bluetooth mode. I take the battery out and put it back in and the mouse turns on on its own. After that, it will not enter Bluetooth mode regardless of how long I hold the button to pair it. I have tried...
  7. Microsoft mobile mouse 3600

Microsoft mobile mouse 3600: My Microsoft mobile mouse 3600 does not want to turn off or connect to my PC anymore. The Blue sensor light keeps flashing and the backlight stays on in a green/yellow color. I have changed the battery, which did not help. The mouse does not turn off no matter how long I push...
  8. Microsoft Designer Mouse will not enter pairing mode

Microsoft Designer Mouse will not enter pairing mode: Microsoft Designer Mouse less than a year old worked fine until today. Had to replace my laptop. Tried to put mouse into pairing mode hold button on bottom 3 - 5+ seconds - WILL NOT enter pairing mode, just turns on with a steady blue worthless light....
  9. Bluetooth mouse Mobile 3600

Bluetooth mouse Mobile 3600: I've purchased the MS Bluetooth Mobile 3600 mouse to use with my new Dell XPS 15, which is running windows 10. The system can't seem to be able to discover the mouse (search window keeps looking with no results found). The mouse is discoverable by my iPhone funnily enough...
  10. Microsoft Mobile Mouse 3600 not working

Microsoft Mobile Mouse 3600 not working: Every once in a while, my Microsoft Mobile Mouse 3600 stops working. The blue sensor light stays normal, but the laptop does not seem to receive any input from the mouse. During these times, when I open the Bluetooth settings, the mouse displays the status message "Bluetooth...