Windows 10: mobile net not working in w10, wifi net gets disconnected in w10

Discus and support mobile net not working in w10, wifi net gets disconnected in w10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On my W10, mobile net 4G sim dongle is not working at all, doesn't get connected.Also, even wifi net gets disconnected frequently and doesn't connect,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VSRawat, Oct 23, 2021.

1. VSRawat Win User

mobile net not working in w10, wifi net gets disconnected in w10

On my W10, mobile net 4G sim dongle is not working at all, doesn't get connected.Also, even wifi net gets disconnected frequently and doesn't connect, I have to reboot and then it works for little time.Both the things are working well in other W10 partition and two w8.1 partitions. Not a single problem of any kind.Have done all troubleshooting to no avail.Due to that reason, I have to abondon w10 and am using w8.1Please suggest how to resolve.Thanks.

:)

VSRawat, Oct 23, 2021

2. Checking data usage (only mobile net) on Lumia 550

Hello!

I have a small, but important question. I have my Lumia 550, W10, I had a Lumia 435 W8.1 phone. I'm searching for how can I see ONLY the mobile net usage of each apps on W10? I know under the Data usage I can see the summary of the Wi-Fi and Mobile net usage.
    And I know under the "Details" there is the usage of each apps, but here is the problem. For each app I see the TOTAL (mobile net + Wi-Fi) usage, not separatly. Is there any way I can see this?

Hamid RichárdAllili, Oct 23, 2021
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Oct 23, 2021
  4. mobile net not working in w10, wifi net gets disconnected in w10

Home Networks or Workgroups connecting W7 W10 systems

More test results:

W7: After creating a Home net group on W10 machine, the W7 machine stated, that there were no Home net group in the system and prompts me to create one. I expected in contrary an order to join one.

W10: After creating from new a Home net group on W7, W10 prompts me to join this one, but ending finally also in a "not found on system"

I removed both Home networks.

W7 explorer shows me the W10 machine, but could´nt access it.

W10 explore showed me the W7 machine, accessable and adding a legitimation for "everybody" on W7 allowed me to open a dataset in the W10 explorer.

Summary:

It was not possible by no means to connect a W10/W7 and a W7/W10 by a Home net group.

By the basic workgroup the W7 explorer showed me the W10 machine, but did´nt allow to acess it, the W10 explorer worked without problems with the W7 machines objects.

hagenvontronje, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

mobile net not working in w10, wifi net gets disconnected in w10

1. mobile net not working in w10, wifi net gets disconnected in w10 - Similar Threads - mobile net working

2. W10 disconnects WiFi when ethernet is plugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 disconnects WiFi when ethernet is plugged: Hello,We have problem on Windows 10. When we connect ethernet cable, the WiFi automatically disable WiFi adapter. We try to connect but it only works 5 seconds. We checked BIOS, properities of adapters also try to update and rollback them, check registry and GPO, and nothing...
  3. W10 disconnects WiFi when ethernet is plugged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 disconnects WiFi when ethernet is plugged: Hello,We have problem on Windows 10. When we connect ethernet cable, the WiFi automatically disable WiFi adapter. We try to connect but it only works 5 seconds. We checked BIOS, properities of adapters also try to update and rollback them, check registry and GPO, and nothing...
  4. W10 disconnects WiFi when ethernet is plugged

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. mobile net not working in w10, wifi net gets disconnected in w10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mobile net not working in w10, wifi net gets disconnected in w10: On my W10, mobile net 4G sim dongle is not working at all, doesn't get connected.Also, even wifi net gets disconnected frequently and doesn't connect, I have to reboot and then it works for little time.Both the things are working well in other W10 partition and two w8.1...
  6. mobile net not working in w10, wifi net gets disconnected in w10

mobile net not working in w10, wifi net gets disconnected in w10: On my W10, mobile net 4G sim dongle is not working at all, doesn't get connected.Also, even wifi net gets disconnected frequently and doesn't connect, I have to reboot and then it works for little time.Both the things are working well in other W10 partition and two w8.1...
  7. MD (Net MD) Minidisc drivers for W10 / W7 wanted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MD (Net MD) Minidisc drivers for W10 / W7 wanted: Hi folks I "rescued" from the tip a professional MD (Mini Disc) deck -- works brilliantly plugged into decent "Studio type Ref speakers" and a Pro Hi Fi pre-amp -- as it's a PRO model copying / recording digitally has no "DRM" restrictions -- on Consumer models after ist copy...
  8. Disconnecting net use user

Disconnecting net use user: Hi All, We are using net use command to connect to a NAS Storgage using net use \\NAS_STORAGE /u:domain\userid "password" => here userid has access todelete files from NAS_STORAGE. After completion of all the actions we are deleting connection to NAS Storage using net...
  9. W10 and Old Windows Mobile

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W10 and Old Windows Mobile: Does anyone know if there is a way to get an old Windows Mobile to connect via USB to a W10 PC...? Back in the days of XP this Mobile used to communicate with XP by USB without any issues - just connect by USB and it would appear in File Explorer. But connecting it to a W10...
  10. Privacy W10 Mobile

in Windows 10 Support
    Privacy W10 Mobile: Hi All, Anybody noticed that W10 Mobile sends enormous amount of telemetry data to MS? I am not a heavy user but in a week my phone like to send about 6mb of data when i connect to wifi, i mean 6mb that is a lot of text. Anybody knows in what format it send its data to...