Windows 10: Mobile Network Not connecting on Laptop

Discus and support Mobile Network Not connecting on Laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Team,I'm facing issues in connecting mobile internet to my laptop in windows 10. When mobile hotspot is ON, the mobile network is not seen in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AJ1_1, May 8, 2021.

1. AJ1_1 Win User

Mobile Network Not connecting on Laptop

Hi Team,I'm facing issues in connecting mobile internet to my laptop in windows 10. When mobile hotspot is ON, the mobile network is not seen in available network in laptop, when wifi is turned ON.Could you please assist in this regards,AJ

:)

AJ1_1, May 8, 2021

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, May 8, 2021
  3. HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, May 8, 2021
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, May 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Mobile Network Not connecting on Laptop - Similar Threads - Mobile Network connecting

2. Unable to connect to Mobile network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to Mobile network: Hi, Kindly help me to resolve this issue. It was working fine till afternoon, but later it's displaying like " no internet, secured" when i try to connect to my mobile hotspot....
  3. Unable to connect to Mobile network

Unable to connect to Mobile network: Hi Team, I am unable to connect to any of the available networks in my laptop. It listes all the available networks near me, but doesn't connect to anyone, instead it displays "No internet, secured" Below are following work around tried to resolve but none helped me:...
  4. Laptop doesn't connect to WiFi but connects to mobile hotspot

Laptop doesn't connect to WiFi but connects to mobile hotspot: My laptop connects to mobile hotspot and WiFi sharing but not to WiFi. I can see my WiFi connection but when I try connecting, I get the error "Can't Connect to this network". I have been able to connect to this network till a few days back. I have tried the following...
  5. Mobile hotspot of Laptop not connecting on other devices

Mobile hotspot of Laptop not connecting on other devices: I am using Predator Hilios 300 and mobile hotspot in my laptop is not connecting in other devices. Can anyone help me to solve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot-of-laptop-not-connecting-on-other/76862a9c-d7c4-42d2-96ef-3482b3ba16ab
  6. Laptop connected to mobile hotspot but no internet

Laptop connected to mobile hotspot but no internet: I just updated my windows yesterday and when i tried to connected to my phone's hotspot, it doesn't have internet connection thought the internet on my phone seems to be working fine. What do you think is the problem? Thanks a lot, appreciate it....
  7. Laptop won't connect to Windows 10 PC mobile hotspot ("can't connect to this network" error)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop won't connect to Windows 10 PC mobile hotspot ("can't connect to this network" error): I have a Dell desktop which has the mobile hotspot function. When I first used it, my laptop could connect to it fine. I ended up changing the network name a few times and also changed the password as well. I tried connecting my laptop to the mobile hotspot again at some...
  8. laptop wifi is not connecting to mobile hotspot

laptop wifi is not connecting to mobile hotspot: Hi, I am not able to connect my laptop with mobile hotspot. kindly suggest the steps to solve the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-wifi-is-not-connecting-to-mobile-hotspot/693fac1a-add2-4e83-b68f-59f990b2490b
  9. Unstable mobile hotspot connection with Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unstable mobile hotspot connection with Laptop: Everytime I turn on my mobile hotspot to connect with my laptop it works for like 20-30 minutes then later shows this yellow warning sign on the wifi bar and says it doesn't work despite it that it is working just fine on my phone Its usually fixed when I connect and...
  10. Laptop won't connect to a specific mobile hotspot

Laptop won't connect to a specific mobile hotspot: Hello everyone , The problem I'm facing very recently is that my laptop won't connect specifically to my phone's hotspot which was working perfectly earlier. The troubleshooter says - The connection between your access point , router or cable modem and the internet is...