Windows 10: Mobile phone as webcam HD?

Discus and support Mobile phone as webcam HD? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, guys, my question is how to use a mobile phone as a webcam with a computer to transmit in HD for FREE. Most apps cost and I just want to do it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jojod590e, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Jojod590e Win User

Mobile phone as webcam HD?

Hi, guys,

my question is how to use a mobile phone as a webcam with a computer to transmit in HD for FREE. Most apps cost and I just want to do it differently. The best would be HD and that you also have the possibility to transfer via cable and WLAN (Wifi).

Thank you.

:)

Jojod590e, Jun 13, 2020

2. Best android mobile phone within 500-600USD?

Apart from samsung galaxy SIII & Note II, Plz suggest me good android mobile phone within 500-600USD.

Like HTC one x, lg nitro hd etc...any good alternative to galaxy SIII/NoteII?

freebird_9924, Jun 13, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Mobile phone as webcam HD?

Webcam not work at all, Code 43, Could no migrate bla bla, tried 2 webcam, same issue

Hi Guillaume,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

The issue you are facing could be due to the Webcam driver is being outdated. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps.
    I suggest you to update the webcam driver manually and check if it helps. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Imaging devices and expand it.

• Right click on the device driver and click on
      update.
    If the issue still persist I would recommend you to go to the webcam manufacturer website and download the latest updated driver and install the same.

Getting started - HD Pro Webcam C920

For the error code 10, follow the above steps and try updating the controller device driver and check.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Mobile phone as webcam HD?

1. Mobile phone as webcam HD? - Similar Threads - Mobile phone webcam

2. HD webcam EMEET c960

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HD webcam EMEET c960: my laptop has a camera built into it. how do I use the new external camera bought when I turn off the camera that is built into my computer the external one is also off. I don't know how to get the HD webcam EMEET c960 to work....
  3. HD webcam EMEET c960

HD webcam EMEET c960: I have a laptop that already has a camera built into it. How do I turn that one off and use the external camera I bought . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hd-webcam-emeet-c960/8838c000-7d9f-4695-ab0a-90cafb5a89c5
  4. mobile phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mobile phone: why i cant remove the phone in my phone app in win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-phone/d7016bbe-70cf-4a38-b11c-8ae6269cfac2
  5. Logitech HD Webcam C615

Logitech HD Webcam C615: can Logitech HD Webcam use a background screen program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-hd-webcam-c615/b1d5fbc7-c393-4c98-89da-29564f9276f2
  6. logitech c310 HD webcam

logitech c310 HD webcam: Hi I have windows 10 Home build 1909 with the latest updates. When I use the camera app in windows the camera works for approximately 30sec then very thin lines appear they increase until the video image disappears and the screen goes pink or purple. If I unplug the camera...
  7. Logitech hd webcam c615

in Windows 10 Support
    Logitech hd webcam c615: After an update of Win10 in early April, my Logitech HD C615 webcam is no longer recognized by my system. Until 03-04-2020 he always worked but now he is seen as a USB video device and I can't get them to work anymore, someone has an idea what I can do about it. 156307
  8. logitech c310 hd webcam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    logitech c310 hd webcam: Greetings OS: windows 10 pro winver: 1809 b17763.1098 just bought Logitech C310 HD Webcam. Came without software redinfra in control panel identified it how do I know if it works? can't install skype since microsoft demands microsoft account and I refuse because it changed...
  9. Reinstall Hd webcam

Reinstall Hd webcam: Hello, So I have an msi gs65 Stealth Thin 8RE laptop and had an issue with my camera. Apparently it was disconnected because of a recent repair. But I thought it might be a problem with the driver. I'm running Windows 10. I didn't find the driver first, I didn't find...
  10. LOGITECH HD WEBCAM C615

LOGITECH HD WEBCAM C615: Why wont my Logitech C615 webcam work on Windows 10? I unplugged the cam from the USB PORT and everything fixed itself but when i go to plug it back in I get this: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)...