Windows 10: Mobile Phone connected via USB is disconnecting when playing games.

Discus and support Mobile Phone connected via USB is disconnecting when playing games. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; what's causing this ? my mobile phone connected on my PC via USB keeps disconnecting everytime i run a game and only reconnects when i quit the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JeremySantos1, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Mobile Phone connected via USB is disconnecting when playing games.

what's causing this ?

my mobile phone connected on my PC via USB keeps disconnecting everytime i run a game

and only reconnects when i quit the game to windows. i did every solution i found all over the internet and none of them works.

things i have done:

-Uninstalled every usb ports in Device Manager and let windows reinstall a new one after restart.
    -Enable developer mode and USB debugging in my mobile phone.
    -Disabled USB selective suspend setting
    -Disabled Power Management in every USB devices in Device Manager
    -Updating Windows
    -Clean Install a different versions of Windows

i mainly use a USB tethering of my phone when playing if people in our place are connected on my wifi and use a mobile data instead.
    this never happens before untill i bought an M.2 and use it as an OS drive.

:)

JeremySantos1, Nov 27, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

connect/disconnect sounds

Hi,

The issue with connect/disconnect sounds could be due to the following:

• USB hub problem.
    • Loose mouse, keyboard, monitor or USB connector
    • Outdated software drivers
    • Sound settings

We would like to know more information:

• Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you checked if your devices are plugged/connected properly to your computer?
    • Is the issue happening when playing an specific game only?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    connect/disconnect sounds

Thank you for the information.

If the connect/disconnect sounds is only happening when playing an specific game, It might be a game app or a driver issue. we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the game and check if the problem persists. Check the steps provided below:

• Open the Start menu.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click System on the Settings menu.
    • Select Apps & features from the left pane. ...
    • Select an app you wish to uninstall.
    • Click the Uninstall button that appears.

Make sure also that your device software drivers are updated.

Post back with the result.

Remon Ont, Nov 27, 2020
  4. Mobile Phone connected via USB is disconnecting when playing games.

HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

Mobile Phone connected via USB is disconnecting when playing games.

1. Mobile Phone connected via USB is disconnecting when playing games. - Similar Threads - Mobile Phone connected

2. Connection laptop with mobile phone with USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection laptop with mobile phone with USB: Hello,I need to connect my mobile phone with my laptop. Normally this works pretty well however right now I put USB cable with mobile and the result is that my mobile is charging but no data from my mobile phone aren't seen in my laptop. Could you please help me?...
  3. Connection laptop with mobile phone with USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connection laptop with mobile phone with USB: Hello,I need to connect my mobile phone with my laptop. Normally this works pretty well however right now I put USB cable with mobile and the result is that my mobile is charging but no data from my mobile phone aren't seen in my laptop. Could you please help me?...
  4. Connection laptop with mobile phone with USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Will microsoft develop Phone link App connected to mobile via USB cable?

Will microsoft develop Phone link App connected to mobile via USB cable?: I am trial useing PHONE LINK on window10 connected with my Samsung mobile.From this Q&A : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-connection-via-usb/813a3633-7a56-48b5-8b8f-28cf426a870d Will microsoft have any plan to develop Phone link App connected...
  6. Will microsoft develop Phone link App connected to mobile via USB cable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will microsoft develop Phone link App connected to mobile via USB cable?: I am trial useing PHONE LINK on window10 connected with my Samsung mobile.From this Q&A : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-connection-via-usb/813a3633-7a56-48b5-8b8f-28cf426a870d Will microsoft have any plan to develop Phone link App connected...
  7. Phone connected via USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone connected via USB: Installed Windows 11, not a great change.As many have reported, where is the on and sleep button, FOUND IT and many other features I have found.But surly for every change, Windows could have told us.The system shows my mobile is paired, but I can no longer see if it is...
  8. Phone connected via USB

Phone connected via USB: Installed Windows 11, not a great change.As many have reported, where is the on and sleep button, FOUND IT and many other features I have found.But surly for every change, Windows could have told us.The system shows my mobile is paired, but I can no longer see if it is...
  9. Your Phone // Connection via USB

Your Phone // Connection via USB: Unfortunately, at work i can not have my PC and android device on the same WiFi network, hence i am missing out on the app/screen link. Is there a way this can be connected with USB connection?...
  10. Unable to connect Laptop with mobile phone or tablet via bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect Laptop with mobile phone or tablet via bluetooth.: Hi Team Microsoft, I want to use the "Your phone" app of Microsoft, but when it comes to connecting the phone via Bluetooth it just pairs and then does not connect. I use Windows 10 2004 version. I checked my other Bluetooth devices like headphones and they work perfectly....