Windows 10: Mobile plans app

Discus and support Mobile plans app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Don't use the mobile plans app but I notice it seems to frequently update on our PCs without increasing in version number. Anyone else see the same?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scottyboy99, May 25, 2018.

1. Mobile plans app

Don't use the mobile plans app but I notice it seems to frequently update on our PCs without increasing in version number. Anyone else see the same? Don't really understand the app and what it achieves, not sure it has any business being on a PC installation of Windows 10.

:)

Scottyboy99, May 25, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 Battery Plans

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key,

• Type Choose a power plan.

• There you will be able to customize the power plan.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, May 25, 2018
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    How do I delete a power plan?

Hi Harold,

For step by step instructions on how to delete a power plan, follow these:

• Click Start menu.
    • Type Power Options.
    • Click Show additional plans.
    • Choose an additional plan then click Change plan settings.
    • Select Cancel. (Customized power plan will be move to the additional plans.)
    • Click Change plan settings beside your customized power plan.
    • You will see the option Delete this plan in the Edit Plan Settings.
    • Select OK to confirm the deletion.

Should you need further help, let us know.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, May 25, 2018
Thema:

Mobile plans app

1. Mobile plans app - Similar Threads - Mobile plans app

2. Sim Card Activation, Verizon, and Mobile Plans

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sim Card Activation, Verizon, and Mobile Plans: For the last year, our Dell Rugged Laptops have been working fine with our factory installed Verizon sim cards using Verizon Connection Manager. Now, Mobile Plans pops up when you click on the Verizon card "View My Account" Mobile Plans pops up and wants me to Active my...
  3. mobile contact tracing app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mobile contact tracing app: Is windows going to create a contact tracing app for windows phones? I start work next week https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-contact-tracing-app/9fdcf9bb-dd5e-43fa-aa33-0b21f7eec5d9
  4. Outlook app for mobile question

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook app for mobile question: I have my personal phone with the Outlook app installed to check my work emails and it requires a PIN to access my messages. If my phone is already encrypted with a screen lock PIN, then why does our IT set a PIN for the Outlook app? The setup was similar from the below web...
  5. How to uninstall Mobile Plans App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Mobile Plans App in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Mobile Plans app in Windows 10 lets you connect to cellular data plan if you have a SIM inside your computer or laptop. It uses an embedded SIM (eSIM) in your PC. It also means if you are using a [...] This post How to uninstall Mobile Plans App in Windows...
  6. UK Broadband via Mobile SIM Plans?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    UK Broadband via Mobile SIM Plans?: I'm fed up with the poor service and expense of Virgin Media for UK broadband (70Mbps) and all day phone calls for £50 plus. I've just bought a 4G phone and find I can tether it to my Windows 10 laptop or PC and get 35Mbps internet download speed which is fast enough for my...
  7. Mobile Plans Background Task Host Hogs CPU -- and My Computer Is Not Mobile

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mobile Plans Background Task Host Hogs CPU -- and My Computer Is Not Mobile: This morning, after using Task Manager to make SystemInterrupts behave like a cockroach does when the light is turned on, I found something called "Mobile Plans Background Task Host" hogging my CPU. Note that the only thing searching for "Mobile Plans Background Task Host"...
  8. Microsoft reveals a list of supported carriers for Mobile Plans app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals a list of supported carriers for Mobile Plans app on Windows 10: It’s quite obvious that Microsoft and its OEM partners would really need support from carriers around the world if they want the Always Connected Windows 10 PCs initiative to succeed this year. Microsoft is already betting big on Always Connected PCs, as it’s a breath of...
  9. Microsoft now plans March Windows 10 Mobile rollout

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft now plans March Windows 10 Mobile rollout: February has come and gone without the highly anticipated Windows 10 Mobile upgrade for legacy Lumia handsets. In an email to partners, seen by VentureBeat, Microsoft is now targeting a release this month, to occur after the regular monthly service updates for the two Windows...
  10. Mobile plan pricing: The truth is out there

in Windows 10 News
    Mobile plan pricing: The truth is out there: After almost 27 months, my wife and I are still using Verizon on the same contract where we bought our Samsung Galaxy S4 phones. The phones are showing their age, and I've been looking at alternatives, including just keeping our old phones (not a good idea for the long term)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mobile plans task manager

2. mobile plans in task manager

3. task manager mobile plans

4. mobile plans background task,
  5. mobile plans app,
  6. what is mobile plans on computer,
  7. mobile plans app windows 10,
  8. what does mobile plans app do?,
  9. mobile plans process in windows task manager,
  10. mobile plans the mobile plans app lets you add your pc to your current mobile operator account so young,
  11. do i need what is mobile plans app,
  12. mobile plansthe mobile plans app lets you add your pc to your current mobile operator account so you think you,
  13. mobile plans background task host,
  14. Mobile Plans windows task,
  15. mobile plans windows 10 task manager