Windows 10: mobile screen

Discus and support mobile screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi How can I show the Android phone screen on my computer without cable?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by basilorjwan, Sep 7, 2018.

1. mobile screen

Hi

How can I show the Android phone screen on my computer without cable?

:)

basilorjwan, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 7, 2018
  4. mobile screen

BiggieShady, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

mobile screen

1. mobile screen - Similar Threads - mobile screen

2. Blue Screen of Death while Playing PUBG Mobile on Tencent's Gameloop Emulator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death while Playing PUBG Mobile on Tencent's Gameloop Emulator.: Hello Every one ! I'll say the problem in Super full and boring detail hoping for specific answers that are straight to the point, and I hope you have the patience to read it to the very end to fully understand the problem, so, thanks in advance. first of all I'm using a...
  3. Developing new category of dual-screen devices for mobile productivity

in Windows 10 News
    Developing new category of dual-screen devices for mobile productivity: Last month we shared our vision for dual-screen devices, designed to help people get more done on smaller and more mobile form factors. Today, we are going to share how developers can unlock this new era of mobile creativity. There are two stages to optimize for dual-screen...
  4. New Surface category dual-screen devices built for mobile productivity Surface

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface category dual-screen devices built for mobile productivity Surface: Today in New York we announced our broadest Surface lineup ever – with five new products coming this holiday and two new dual-screen devices, Surface Neo and Surface Duo, coming in Holiday 2020. When we started Surface, we had a vision to remove the conflict between the...
  5. New Surface category of dual-screen devices built for mobile productiv Surface

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface category of dual-screen devices built for mobile productiv Surface: Today in New York we announced our broadest Surface lineup ever – with five new products coming this holiday and two new dual-screen devices, Surface Neo and Surface Duo, coming in Holiday 2020. When we started Surface, we had a vision to remove the conflict between the...
  6. Screen sharing goes mobile and more with Skype on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Screen sharing goes mobile and more with Skype on Android and iOS: Skype has always been the easiest way to share your screen with others, and now we’re taking one of our most popular features on the go. Starting today, we’re launching screen sharing on Android and iOS—along with multiple improvements to our mobile calling experience....
  7. Add Windows 10 Mobile device to screen time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Add Windows 10 Mobile device to screen time: I have two kids. Both have an Asus T100TA with Windows 10 and a Nokia Lumia 930 with Windows 10 Mobile. I have added their accounts to our family and I have provided them some screen time. However, the screen time they have on the Windows 10 Mobile device is not added to...
  8. Skype Preview version 8.43.76.38 Introduces Screen Sharing on Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Preview version 8.43.76.38 Introduces Screen Sharing on Mobile: Skype Preview // Introducing Screen Sharing on mobile Available on Android and iOS Version: 8.43.76.38 Your device is no longer a limitation on getting more done with Skype. With the latest Insider build, you can now share your screen on your Android or iOS device during a...
  9. How do I remove BLUE SCREEN from my WINDOWS 10 MOBILE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I remove BLUE SCREEN from my WINDOWS 10 MOBILE: I have an HP ELITE X3 WINDOWS 10 MOBILE. IT HAS FROZEN WITH A BLUE SCREEN. HOW DO I FIX THE PROBLEM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-blue-screen-from-my-windows-10/1002042b-b285-4e18-a008-3e941cbec79b
  10. Automatically Locking Windows Screen when you - plus your Mobile Phone - move away from...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Automatically Locking Windows Screen when you - plus your Mobile Phone - move away from...: Believe it's now possible to link your Mobile to your Laptop / Desktop, so your Windows Screen Locks automatically when you move away from your desk (proving your Mobile Phone is with you when you go). However, even if your Mobile is no longer in close (Bluetooth) range of...