Windows 10: mobile screen

Discus and support mobile screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi How can I show the Android phone screen on my computer without cable?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by basilorjwan, Sep 7, 2018.

1. basilorjwan Win User

mobile screen

Hi

How can I show the Android phone screen on my computer without cable?

:)

basilorjwan, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Eric_On_Web Win User
    Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 7, 2018
  4. BiggieShady Win User

mobile screen

BiggieShady, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

mobile screen

1. mobile screen - Similar Threads - mobile screen

2. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot off automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot off automatically: If no device is connected to Mobile Hotspot it goes off automatically after some time. I want, it should remain ON until I manually off. Windows version : 1809 ( Build 17763.134) My windows and all network drivers are up to date. Setting On my machine: 1: Power Setting...
  3. KB4469220 update Windows 10 Mobile v1709 Build 15254.541 - November 13

in Windows 10 News
    KB4469220 update Windows 10 Mobile v1709 Build 15254.541 - November 13: November 13, 2018 - KB4469220 Update for Windows 10 Mobile (OS Build 15254.541) Applies to: Windows 10, version 1709 Improvements and fixes This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:...
  4. How to have mobile hotspot default be On in Windows 10?

How to have mobile hotspot default be On in Windows 10?: I use the mobile hotspot for my printer, as well as my phone. When I turn on the computer, I have to remember to turn the mobile hotspot to on instead of the default off. Is there a way to have the mobile hotspot default to be On instead of Off?...
  5. New Skype Insider Preview builds available Desktop & Mobile & Web

in Windows 10 News
    New Skype Insider Preview builds available Desktop & Mobile & Web: Hello, Skype Insiders!We are rolling out new preview builds of Skype for Android, iPhone, iPad, Web, Mac, Linux, Windows 10 PC & Android 4+5 today! 8.34.76.73 Android, iPhone, iPad, Web, Mac, Linux 8.34.76.85 (14.34.85.0) Windows 10 PC 8.15.76.411 Android 4+5 Check out the...
  6. Support IPv6 in mobile hotspot network sharing.

Support IPv6 in mobile hotspot network sharing.: I have a native IPv6 connection for my cable network. However, I cannot share that network through mobile hotspot in Windows 10. When I use mobile device to connect the hotspot, it can only get IPv4 address....
  7. Automatically Locking Windows Screen when you - plus your Mobile Phone - move away from...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Automatically Locking Windows Screen when you - plus your Mobile Phone - move away from...: Believe it's now possible to link your Mobile to your Laptop / Desktop, so your Windows Screen Locks automatically when you move away from your desk (proving your Mobile Phone is with you when you go). However, even if your Mobile is no longer in close (Bluetooth) range of...
  8. Windows 10 Mobile Bitlocker Recovery Key Blue Screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Mobile Bitlocker Recovery Key Blue Screen: A couple of weeks ago I posed a question HERE regarding how to tell whether Windows 10 Mobile device storage was actually encrypted and if so where were the recovery keys stored. The good news, is that the device storage is indeed encrypted when turning 'Device Encryption'...
  9. Win 10 Mobile RS’s Start Screen gets new animations in internal builds

in Windows 10 News
    Win 10 Mobile RS’s Start Screen gets new animations in internal builds: Microsoft has finally started to make some changes in the user interface for Windows 10 Mobile Redstone. With the latest internal builds of Windows 10 Mobile, Microsoft introduced a nice little animation for the Tiles in the Start Screen. The animations aren’t something you...
  10. Microsoft ups allowable Windows 10 Mobile screen size nearly 9 inches

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft ups allowable Windows 10 Mobile screen size nearly 9 inches: Microsoft quietly changed the specifications for devices running its Windows 10 Mobile operating system by upping the allowable maximum screen size to under nine inches. It's not clear from Microsoft's MSDN page when the company made this change, which I saw in a May 22...