Windows 10: mobile screen

Discus and support mobile screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi How can I show the Android phone screen on my computer without cable?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by basilorjwan, Sep 7, 2018.

1. mobile screen

Hi

How can I show the Android phone screen on my computer without cable?

:)

basilorjwan, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 7, 2018
  4. mobile screen

BiggieShady, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

mobile screen

1. mobile screen - Similar Threads - mobile screen

2. Can't save a passkey on mobile device. Setup fails on screen unlock verification.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't save a passkey on mobile device. Setup fails on screen unlock verification.: I want to set up a passkey on one of the websites im using. Yes the website has a passkey option.But im met with an issue that prevents me from doing so. Im able to select the device I want to use to create the passkey and start the process and get the prompt on my phone. I...
  3. Can't save a passkey on mobile device. Setup fails on screen unlock verification.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't save a passkey on mobile device. Setup fails on screen unlock verification.: I want to set up a passkey on one of the websites im using. Yes the website has a passkey option.But im met with an issue that prevents me from doing so. Im able to select the device I want to use to create the passkey and start the process and get the prompt on my phone. I...
  4. How can I disable Windows telling me to download the OneDrive mobile App at my login screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I disable Windows telling me to download the OneDrive mobile App at my login screen?: Hello,I just began logging into my computer and noticed it had a prompt telling me to "Download the One Drive mobile app" before I press the space bar to enter my password credentials at access me desktop.How do I remove this prompt? I don't use One Drive, have no interest in...
  5. How can I disable Windows telling me to download the OneDrive mobile App at my login screen?

How can I disable Windows telling me to download the OneDrive mobile App at my login screen?: Hello,I just began logging into my computer and noticed it had a prompt telling me to "Download the One Drive mobile app" before I press the space bar to enter my password credentials at access me desktop.How do I remove this prompt? I don't use One Drive, have no interest in...
  6. How can I disable Windows telling me to download the OneDrive mobile App at my login screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Black screen on Roblox mobile games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen on Roblox mobile games: Hey guys! This is my first time so I genuinely don’t know how to ask this, but does anyone know how to solve the black screen for mobile users on Roblox? It’s been annoying me for quite some time and I tired of following tutorial's that don’t work. It’s only happening when I...
  8. Black screen on Roblox mobile games

Black screen on Roblox mobile games: Hey guys! This is my first time so I genuinely don’t know how to ask this, but does anyone know how to solve the black screen for mobile users on Roblox? It’s been annoying me for quite some time and I tired of following tutorial's that don’t work. It’s only happening when I...
  9. Dell Mobile Precision 5540 is Blue Screening

Dell Mobile Precision 5540 is Blue Screening: Dell Mobile Precision 5540 is Blue Screening. End-User is creating a model in Autodesk Powershape 2022 when issues occur. We have designated the NVidia card for use by Powershape though the Windows 10 Graphics Settings and the NVidia Control Panel, but it still Bluescreens....
  10. Dell Mobile Precision 5540 is Blue Screening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Mobile Precision 5540 is Blue Screening: Dell Mobile Precision 5540 is Blue Screening. End-User is creating a model in Autodesk Powershape 2022 when issues occur. We have designated the NVidia card for use by Powershape though the Windows 10 Graphics Settings and the NVidia Control Panel, but it still Bluescreens....