Windows 10: Mobile storage is not available

Discus and support Mobile storage is not available in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Mobile storage is not available on my PC after installation of Windows 10. I connected through USB cable. What could I do?..please help me out.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Akoijam Wasington Meitei, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Mobile storage is not available

Mobile storage is not available on my PC after installation of Windows 10. I connected through USB cable. What could I do?..please help me out.

Thanks

:)

Akoijam Wasington Meitei, Feb 10, 2019

2. Windows 10 update fails due to lack of storage when there is 29.7 gb of removable storage available

• windows 10 version 18.3 fails with lack of available storage message when there is 29.7 GB of removable storage available

DavidPinzka, Feb 10, 2019
  3. arterius2 Win User
    SGI Resets the Bar on Network Attached Storage

"Pricing information is available upon request."

What the heck does that mean? just list the damn price, or give an estimate of one. why would i (or anyone) want to go through all the stupid annoying steps just to know if these units would fit my envelope.

arterius2, Feb 10, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Mobile storage is not available

LaCie Announces Rugged eSATA Drive, Mobile Storage for Fast Data Transfer

LaCie today announced the Rugged eSATA, the first mobile external hard drive on the market that features a Power eSATA interface. The Rugged eSATA offers major storage capacity and a cost advantage over eSATA SSD solutions, and is one of the only portable, bus-powered eSATA solutions on the market.

Bus-powered when connected to a USB-eSATA combo port, the LaCie Rugged eSATA combines superior transfer speeds of up to 90MB/s in a truly mobile form. The USB-eSATA combo interface, also known as Power eSATA, features a slightly different connector than eSATA and is frequently found on late-model laptops. The drive is also compatible with standard eSATA ports when the included USB power-sharing cable is connected.

Mobile storage is not available 58a_thm.jpg

“We are thrilled to integrate power eSATA technology into our best-selling Rugged mobile hard drive,” said Anne-Sophie Marchand, Consumer Product Manager. “This solution brings dazzling transfer speeds to customers on the go, while still ensuring compatibility with standard eSATA and USB 2.0 connectors.”

Housed in the award-winning Rugged casing designed by Neil Poulton, the LaCie Rugged eSATA features a unique scratch-resistant aluminum shell, internal anti-shock absorbers, and a shock-resistant rubber bumper to better protect files against everyday blunders.
    • Power eSATA interface allows you to work faster
    • Rugged casing is ideal for protecting valuable data on the go
    • Up to 90MB/s through Power eSATA
    • Compatible with standard eSATA ports
    Availability
    The LaCie Rugged eSATA will be available in 500GB capacity through the LaCie Online Store, LaCie Reseller+ and LaCie Storage Partner starting at the suggested retail price of $159.99 (VAT included).

btarunr, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Mobile storage is not available

1. Mobile storage is not available - Similar Threads - Mobile storage available

2. Not able to see my mobile hotspot in available networks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to see my mobile hotspot in available networks: Hi, I am narender and I am not able to fetch my network in the available networks section. I tried so hard but still not able to see. Please help anybody. In my other phone it works but in this phone it doesn't. Thanks for helping...
  3. Not able to see my mobile hotspot in available networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to see my mobile hotspot in available networks: Hi, I am narender and I am not able to fetch my network in the available networks section. I tried so hard but still not able to see. Please help anybody. In my other phone it works but in this phone it doesn't. Thanks for helping...
  4. Storage Space on RAID not available

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Storage Space on RAID not available: Windows 10 pro, just installed. Version 20H2. (Updates not yet started.) Two RAID 1 arrays created in BIOS MB: X570 AORUS Ultra, BIOS date Dec. 2019 I just installed Win10 Pro on the first RAID 1 (two M.2 drives). Windows cannot see the larger RAID 1 (SATA) I'd planned to use...
  5. Loss of C: drive Available Storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loss of C: drive Available Storage: Problem: On my Dell Inspiron 3250 desktop new Windows 10 with a 1TB C: drive, using File Explorer, I noticed I was losing about 20 GB of storage capacity per day. Troubleshooting: My McAfee virus software was detecting no virus. Using File Explorer, I was unable to see...
  6. Available storage on SSD doens't add up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Available storage on SSD doens't add up: I have a 2TB SSD. Right click on the drive and it shows used 1,838,020,997,129 1.67TB Free 162,376,794 1.51TB The drive is set to show all hidden and system files. If I select everything and right click then properties I get Size 1.02TB 1,128,164,706,676 bytes Size...
  7. GitHub for mobile app is now available for iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    GitHub for mobile app is now available for iOS and Android: At Universe, we announced GitHub for mobile as a fully-native GitHub experience on iOS and Android. Now, you can stay in touch with your team, triage issues, and even merge code, right from your mobile device, anywhere. Your response to the beta has been...
  8. Not enough storage is available to process this command

in Windows 10 News
    Not enough storage is available to process this command: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Every command executed on a computer takes in account of a number of files and space for the code in the background to be executed. But sometimes due to various limitations or poor allocation of memory or various other reasons [...] This post Not enough...
  9. Win 10 mobile update - not enough storage issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 mobile update - not enough storage issue: Hi, Anybody know how to get round a Win 10 update for a Nokia phone with 8gb storage when the system tells me it needs 700mb space for the upgrade and I have no ability to create that space. Everything installed on the phone is Microsoft apps etc and cannot be moved or...
  10. Windows 10 Mobile Technical Preview 10586.420 available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile Technical Preview 10586.420 available: Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones 10586.420 availble [img] *Tongue Downloading now! *Party