Windows 10: mocrosoft solataire collection

Discus and support mocrosoft solataire collection in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am getting an error message when log on to the site. it directs to a bogus site what's going on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HermanBrown1, Mar 12, 2020.

1. mocrosoft solataire collection

I am getting an error message when log on to the site. it directs to a bogus site what's going on

:)

HermanBrown1, Mar 12, 2020

2. Microsoft Solataire Collection and Windows Store not working

Original title: Microsoft Solataire Collection

Cannot open store ,somehow lost solataire games and want them back but styore will not let me open says I need new app

GaryJonesHMC, Mar 12, 2020
  3. LCRT Win User
  4. DonBaconT Win User

mocrosoft solataire collection

cannot start spider solatair

spider solatair will not start when open it to play

DonBaconT, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

mocrosoft solataire collection

1. mocrosoft solataire collection - Similar Threads - mocrosoft solataire collection

2. Microsoft Solataire Minesweeper.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solataire Minesweeper.: Why did a new MInesweeper appear in the Microft Soltaire collection? It is terrible. You click on cell and it takes a long time to react or hangs up. I've been playing for years and like to see the time to complete a game. Now it's impossible to complete a game in any decent...
  3. microsoft solataire collection hanging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft solataire collection hanging: Whenever an ad by "Cradle of empires " comes on it hangs the game. I then have to close the game and reload. Please help. I have tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling but it doesn't help....
  4. Mocrosoft windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mocrosoft windows 10: WHY! Why did windows change all of my files and work on my computer, and in my back-up drive to PDF files?? And now do I have to convert them back to word DOC. files? The only things I want in PDF format is instruction manuals. You managed to ruin my work....
  5. Microsoft Solataire Icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Solataire Icon: Recently my desktop icon for Microsoft Solitaire has disappeared. I am looking for a way to put it back on the desktop. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solataire-icon/b283f584-e699-457f-a34e-ee83d2598e20
  6. Premium Solataire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Premium Solataire: Premium Solataire has been purchased. Bought new computer and did the sign ins to Microsoft and to Xbox. Premium loads fine but I am not seeing my levels in the 5 games and it says that "Upgrade is Required to Play Events". If I click on that, it asks if I want to update...
  7. microsoft solataire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft solataire collection: how do you get rid of Error 101 in Microsoft game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solataire-collection/83ee1c2b-d4ae-4a56-a6a5-ec8f55b8a743
  8. How can you get rid of Error 101 in microstt Solataire collection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can you get rid of Error 101 in microstt Solataire collection: How can you get rid of Error code 101 in Microsoft solitaire collection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-you-get-rid-of-error-101-in-microstt/3d0b988e-ad38-4312-bd4f-f904755c922b
  9. Mocrosoft Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mocrosoft Store: I cannot down load Microsoft Solitaire Collection from the store. It says I own it and that it is done down loading. Nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mocrosoft-store/047374ce-2029-402b-9054-963fcd6fff48
  10. Game time taken in solataire collection games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game time taken in solataire collection games: Hi it appears that I played the games in my sleep as after 22 hours 30 mins of todays games, it as taken me 20 hours 19 mins. is this because I no longer pay for the adverts ?...