Windows 10: .MODDER.

Discus and support .MODDER. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; .MODDER. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/modder/39dac03b-14cb-4f1c-b1e7-d6ef95df67d5 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Modder Modder, Oct 17, 2018.

1. .MODDER.

.MODDER.

:)

Modder Modder, Oct 17, 2018

2. beginner modder 1st ever build

As the title suggests I am a very novice modder who is looking to do his first ever build/mod to an Antec 300 case, ideally I have an idea in mind but i'm not sure how to go about it really. I was initially thinking of putting in 2-3mm acrylic L shaped window starting from the top and dropping down past the fan grill already in place on the side and then etching on 3 symbols that mean alot to me. The assassins Creed logo, Horde logo (world of warcraft) and the Heartless logo from kingdom hearts. By doing this i can finally add my own personal touch to my case as its always something that i've wanted to do. I've sourced most of my materials already without a real start which was kind of stupid:

• - 4010 mounting tape from mnpctech
    • - a bi-metal 18tpi jigsaw blade set from B&Q
    • - acrylic sheet (just have to figure out which would look better 2 or 3mm)
    • - window trim 2m (ebay just waiting on hearing back if they ship to where I am)

ideally i have seen some amazing work that i'd love to sort of emulate, as seen in the pic link:

http://extreme.pcgameshardware.de/ca...rgelmodus.html

Half way down the modder who made the work log cut his own custom logo and made the edges highlighted using LED's with what looks to be blue cold cathodes deeper within the case. My question to experienced modders out there is that:

• - would i be able to use an LED strip around the acrylic to generate the same effect? if not what LED's etc do people recommend?
    • - would i need a secondary light within the case to highlight the etched planes?
    • - would an L shaped cut out look better with this style in mind than a full window cut out (removing the fan grill and adding a new one on top for air flow?)

Any advice for this current mod or for future mods would be greatly appreciated
    .MODDER. smile.png

Scrappy2012, Oct 17, 2018
  3. First Time OC'er

Great find Arctucas thanks..reading now. Also I will be trying the suggestions of flyin15sec and modder.

llllllllllll, Oct 17, 2018
  4. coolani Win User

.MODDER.

List of Belle additions/corrections needed

Just one suggestion: please release codes of Belle. Let people rewrite the codes, make changes and return it to you. Let Nokia handle only finalization, implementation and distribution.

Most of the OS related problems will be solved. I see so many modders out there. They have nice concepts, suggestions and potential to bring Symbian OS to top again. All, I guess, are volunteering for Symbian betterment.

Even in this forum, so many users have suggested great ideas and changes. Nokia is getting a ready made list things for making a good OS out of it all.

If Nokia can't make the changes, just make Symbian open source and third party coders do the rest.

Hope all agree to that.

coolani, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

.MODDER.

1. .MODDER. - Similar Threads - MODDER

2. Gaming: Am I a modder if I only hold down the shift key?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gaming: Am I a modder if I only hold down the shift key?: Because with some cars you drive faster with it or when does modding start? Gaming: Bin ich Modder, wenn ich nur die Shift-Taste festklemme?
  3. Windows 10 introduced multiple desktops while 2009 madlad modders already had this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 introduced multiple desktops while 2009 madlad modders already had this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/F1celess [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e54yir/windows_10_introduced_multiple_desktops_while/