Windows 10: Model Repair Error

Discus and support Model Repair Error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded a model called TARDIS.obj, and it registers as invalid in 3D Builder. [ATTACH] However, when click the repair button, this happens.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Healeybot1, May 31, 2019.

1. Model Repair Error

I downloaded a model called TARDIS.obj, and it registers as invalid in 3D Builder.

Model Repair Error af654a72-cfed-4211-a3e5-0ac0c7c1b8c9?upload=true.png

However, when click the repair button, this happens.

Model Repair Error 33a1b638-2221-4aa1-a53b-21b0c951f6a0?upload=true.png

Can I have an explanation of what classifies models as "invalid" and how to fix this?

:)

Healeybot1, May 31, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Automatic Repair Fail

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you getting any error messages when your computer is attempting to perform the Automatic Repair?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps on this article
    to troubleshoot black screen issues on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Model Repair Error

automatic repair Error

Hi,

In order for us to provide the next steps needed to resolve the automatic repair error, we would like to gather more information:

• Can you send us a screenshot of the blue screen error that you're getting?
    • What changes did you make on your computer prior to this issue?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Model Repair Error

1. Model Repair Error - Similar Threads - Model Repair Error

2. Automatic repair error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair error: it says :eck c000021a. Parameters = 0xffffdd0e09ca90d0, 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xffffdd0e09cba9f0, 0x0. critical file is corrupt. How to fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-error/da48dea3-7416-4f4c-9c01-e1b7089d97dc
  3. Error in Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error in Automatic Repair: During automatic repair this error comes-f:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt. I have tried so many times to fix this problem by using command prompt but it didn't work. I found the codes that I used in command prompt from Google search and YouTube vedios but they...
  4. Startup repair error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Startup repair error.: Hi, I am using an HP- Notebook 15-ay516TX , laptop with windows 10. Even though my computer is working properly, recently I tried to do a start up repair. It ends up showing SrtTrail.txt error saying a hard disk could not be found. following upgrades were done few...
  5. Automatic repair error.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic repair error.: Hello guys. I need urgent help. I recently installed additional ssd on my windows 10 laptop. I installed ssd on my default hdd slot and installed the hdd on a caddy. Now I installed fresh windows 10 on ssd and didn't delete the partition on hdd. Now after random reboot to ssd...
  6. Repairing disk error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repairing disk error: Please hepl me i have wait 7 hours and nothing happen It say repairing disk error[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repairing-disk-error/0322ac0a-f69a-45b4-8769-387bcf189da9
  7. Model Repair Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Model Repair Error: I downloaded a model called TARDIS.obj, and it registers as invalid in 3D Builder. [ATTACH] However, when click the repair button, this happens. [ATTACH] Can I have an explanation of what classifies models as "invalid" and how to fix this?...
  8. Couldn't load 3d model error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Couldn't load 3d model error: I cannot open .obj file in Mixed Reality viewer. I downloaded an obj. file and opened it in rhino after saving as obj. But I cannot open it in mixed reality viewer because of an error 'couldn't load 3d model...
  9. Newest 3d Builder release breaks model repair.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Newest 3d Builder release breaks model repair.: Just a FYI, and hopefully it's fixed SOON, but the newest release of 3d builder completely breaks the repair function. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/newest-3d-builder-release-breaks-model-repair/827a8966-432c-4a40-986e-7e16a1b3492f"
  10. Repairing registry errors?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Repairing registry errors?: I have used Glary Utilities for years. It finds a few registry errors and seems to do no harm. Today I downloaded Avira System Speedup. It found 3147 registry errors and 22826 junk files. I ran Glary and it found 11 registry errors. Could it possibly be safe to let...