Windows 10: Model/Set 5050: BOTH mouse and keyboard on TWO different computers have major issues

Discus and support Model/Set 5050: BOTH mouse and keyboard on TWO different computers have major issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I own two sets of the Microsoft 5050 wireless keyboard and mouse, attached to two different computers of different brands, both running the most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by samschaperow, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Model/Set 5050: BOTH mouse and keyboard on TWO different computers have major issues

Hi. I own two sets of the Microsoft 5050 wireless keyboard and mouse, attached to two different computers of different brands, both running the most up-to-date Windows 10. On both computers several times per day I can get an issue of the mouse lagging. The mouse's lagging makes it hard to click anything. By lag, I mean it moves in a sort of jittery lagged stuttered way, and it is hard to get it to where I need it, unless I am very slowly moving it, I guess. The keyboard will also be an issue, not letting my type unless I type very very slowly, or otherwise it will miss many inputs.

I tried a cheap plug-in mouse and while the wireless was an issue, the plug-in worked perfectly. The issue seems to mostly happen if a have a few things open e.g., gmail, & MS Word, or gmail, google calendar, & a form I'm typing in. Closing things can resolve it, though the issue doesn't necessarily stop immediately, and it can come back.

Help?

:)

samschaperow, Jan 23, 2020
  2. TruHut Win User

mouse with the 5050 keyboard

the keyboard 5050 came with a mouse - that is what I am trying to silence.

TruHut, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Booms Win User
    Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected

Hi,
    Wireless Mouse and Keyboard 5050 not being detected. Can't re-install drivers as it says they are already on the system, but can't uninstall them either as they are not in my list of programs.
    They are working...but I would like to be able to access the Mouse and Keyboard Centre program.
    Also get an error saying it can't find MKCHelper.exe.
    Anyone have any ideas, please?

Booms, Jan 23, 2020
  4. MM7178 Win User

Model/Set 5050: BOTH mouse and keyboard on TWO different computers have major issues

wireless keyboard 5050- unable to install keyboard and mouse control center

wireless keyboard 5050- unable to install keyboard and mouse control center

just bought the wireless mouse and keyboard 5050.

windows 10 ( new computer less than 5 months old) 64bit

the computer recognized the keyboard and the mouse but I'm unable to install the control center to customize my keyboard

MM7178, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

Model/Set 5050: BOTH mouse and keyboard on TWO different computers have major issues

1. Model/Set 5050: BOTH mouse and keyboard on TWO different computers have major issues - Similar Threads - Model Set 5050

2. can you use two different computers with a smart T V and have both mouse cursors work on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you use two different computers with a smart T V and have both mouse cursors work on...: can you use two different computers with a smart T V and have both mouse cursors work on the smart monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-use-two-different-computers-with-a-smart-t/2dbd1384-815d-4a79-9ffb-b258b7e17bf4
  3. can you use two different computers with a smart T V and have both mouse cursors work on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can you use two different computers with a smart T V and have both mouse cursors work on...: can you use two different computers with a smart T V and have both mouse cursors work on the smart monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-use-two-different-computers-with-a-smart-t/2dbd1384-815d-4a79-9ffb-b258b7e17bf4
  4. Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345 Model and MK270. Both the keyboard and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345 Model and MK270. Both the keyboard and...: Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345 Model AND MK270. Both the keyboard and mouse are erratic. Batteries fine, plugged and unplugged toggle, then works for a short while. Any suggestions. Logitech help is pathetic....
  5. Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345 Model and MK270. Both the keyboard and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345 Model and MK270. Both the keyboard and...: Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345 Model AND MK270. Both the keyboard and mouse are erratic. Batteries fine, plugged and unplugged toggle, then works for a short while. Any suggestions. Logitech help is pathetic....
  6. Problems with Logitech keyboard/mouse wireless MK345 Model and MK270. Both the keyboard and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Microsoft Comfort Keyboard and Mouse 5050

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Comfort Keyboard and Mouse 5050: My keyboard does not type all the letters and the backspace works sporadically. I sometimes have to hit the backspace several times before it catches up. The mouse is all over the place. I have to continually move it from the mouse pad to the desk to a notebook to click...
  8. Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5050

Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5050: The mouse has a mind of it's own. It goes all over the place and very hard to control or put where I need it to go. I have used different mouse pads, no mouse pad, a single piece of paper on the mousepad then on the desk, a notebook and everything I can think of. I have...
  9. Keyboard 5050

Keyboard 5050: How do I see a "Caps Lock On" indicator on my surface screen or 5050 Keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/keyboard-5050/25b0693c-f6f4-46e0-beb4-a9f7486ccd1a
  10. Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected

Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected: Hi, Wireless Mouse and Keyboard 5050 not being detected. Can't re-install drivers as it says they are already on the system, but can't uninstall them either as they are not in my list of programs. They are working...but I would like to be able to access the Mouse and...