Windows 10: Models on 3D builder application are not displaying normally.

Discus and support Models on 3D builder application are not displaying normally. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello i just got a brand new Dell G15 gaming laptop and now my models on 3d Builder look like they are shining blue dots all over the surface almost as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Deacon Eater, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Models on 3D builder application are not displaying normally.

hello i just got a brand new Dell G15 gaming laptop and now my models on 3d Builder look like they are shining blue dots all over the surface almost as if the objects are selected or something no mater what i do i cant make them go away its an odd problem hard to describe but was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and know of solutions? its very distracting and makes the models hard to work with.

***Modified title from: why does everything pixalate / sparkle ?***

:)

Deacon Eater, Apr 3, 2019

2. How to export 3D Builder models to Source with colors?

Hi,

Regarding your concern about exporting file created by your application, we can definitely assist you transferring the file. To export your model, we suggest that you check this link for instruction:

3D Builder user’s guide.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Question about 3D builder for Windows 10

Sorry for the late response. It should be able to zoom in normally. It is possible that there are bugs on the
    3D Builder, causing zoom in issues. Kindly try resetting the
    3D Builder
    . To do so, follow these steps:

• On the search box, search and open Apps & features.
    • Find and select the 3D Builder.
    • Click Advance options.
    • Click Reset.

Let us know how things go.

Allan Mej, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Models on 3D builder application are not displaying normally.

3D Builder - Missing Aspect Lock

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, answer the below listed questions and get back to us.

1) From when are you facing this issue?

2) Did you made any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, try the below troubleshooting methods.

Method 1: Update the 3D Builder application from Microsoft Store.

Step 1: Launch Microsoft Store and click on the
    ellipse icon (3 dots) on the top right corner of Microsoft Store and click on
    Downloads and updates.

Step 2: Then, click on Get updates icon and see if you have an update for 3D Builder application and update it.

Method 2: Application troubleshooter.

Go to Settings > Update and Security >
    Troubleshoot
    > Windows Store Apps and run this troubleshooter.

Method 3: Uninstall and Reinstall the 3D Builder application.

Step 1: Click on the Start Menu and search for
    3D Builder
    application.

Step 2: Right Click on the 3D Builder application and click on
    Uninstall and wait a minute for the application to successfully uninstall from your computer.

Step 3: Then, download the
    3D Builder
    application again.

You may also refer the
    User Guide of 3D Builder
    and
    How to use 3D Builder and 3D Scan for Windows
    and see if this helps.

Hope it helps.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

Models on 3D builder application are not displaying normally.

1. Models on 3D builder application are not displaying normally. - Similar Threads - Models builder application

2. License of the models in the 3D Builder library - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    License of the models in the 3D Builder library - Windows 11: Buenos días: ¿Cúal es la licencia de los modelos de la biblioteca de 3D Builder - Windows11? Gracias. Good morning: What is the license of the models in the 3D Builder library- Windows 11? Thank you....
  3. License of the models in the 3D Builder library - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    License of the models in the 3D Builder library - Windows 11: Buenos días: ¿Cúal es la licencia de los modelos de la biblioteca de 3D Builder - Windows11? Gracias. Good morning: What is the license of the models in the 3D Builder library- Windows 11? Thank you....
  4. 3d builder and paint 3d library model orgins?

3d builder and paint 3d library model orgins?: it looks like the animals, cars ect from the 3d library were not made in these programs because of the organic shapes. does anybody know which software was used?...
  5. What is the licence and permissions for the models included in 3D Builder?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What is the licence and permissions for the models included in 3D Builder?: Are the models included in 3D builder such as the bulldozer and rowing boat allowed to be used/remixed/shared by users, and if so, what licence is this under?...
  6. Models smoothening completely in 3D Builder

Models smoothening completely in 3D Builder: Hi, I am hoping someone can help. I have a 3D file which is fairly low poly. In 3D builder, the 'smoothing' filter makes the object look perfect, nice crisp edges, but smoother surfaces. As far as I know there's no UV or other data that's giving it the 'look' of being...
  7. 3d Builder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    3d Builder: Hi I try to get 3d builder but the windows store says , I need a new app to open this store How do I get round this Regards Don https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder/fb0f19f7-b9c5-491d-b7e9-843643726f00
  8. Newest 3d Builder release breaks model repair.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Newest 3d Builder release breaks model repair.: Just a FYI, and hopefully it's fixed SOON, but the newest release of 3d builder completely breaks the repair function. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/newest-3d-builder-release-breaks-model-repair/827a8966-432c-4a40-986e-7e16a1b3492f"
  9. 3D Builder Minecraft Models and Structures

3D Builder Minecraft Models and Structures: Hello! I was just trying to make something cool in 3D Builder, and I stumbled upon many Minecraft models, and there was a line for "From Minecraft" or something, I'd just like to know, whether there is an actual feature for that (the ability to import minecraft structures...
  10. 3D Builder Minecraft Models

3D Builder Minecraft Models: Hello! I was just trying to make something cool in 3D Builder, and I stumbled upon many Minecraft models, and there was a line for "From Minecraft" or something, I'd just like to know, whether there is an actual feature for that (the ability to import minecraft structures...