Windows 10: Modem activity light blinking continuously

Discus and support Modem activity light blinking continuously in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Suddenly the modem / router activity light is blinking continuously even without any network / internet traffic (when the computer is on of course)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Robbie, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Robbie Win User

Modem activity light blinking continuously

Suddenly the modem / router activity light is blinking continuously even without any network / internet traffic (when the computer is on of course)

The Modem / router is an Arris

I found this a few days ago in reliability history, anything to do with it?
    Installation Successful: Windows successfully installed the following update: SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - Modem - 2.16.14.0

Winver 2004 (19041.572)

Regards,

:)

Robbie, Oct 24, 2020
  2. BunnyJ Win User

Power Light blinks before Shutting Down

I thought the same thing. My PC does that.. red light blinks until it's fully shut down.

BunnyJ, Oct 24, 2020
  3. swarfega Win User
    Power Light blinks before Shutting Down

I thought it was normal for the activity light to continue to blink until its actually off as its doing the shutdown sequence. Also you don't need to sign out before shutting down. Just one less step to do *Biggrin

swarfega, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Modem activity light blinking continuously

Actiontec DSL Modem Router (GT784WN) lights constantly blink

Hi everyone at techpowerup!

Verizon sent a new modem to help correct an intermittent connectivity problem, but as opposed to the old Westell modem,the internet light and the ethernet lights on this Actiontec are constantly blinking, showing traffic, and passing packets up and down, as indicated by my Local Area Connection Status utility. With the old modem there was very little activity when connected but not surfing.

Is there any way to fix this packet/bytes passing, as it seems excessive?

capnblinski, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Modem activity light blinking continuously

1. Modem activity light blinking continuously - Similar Threads - Modem activity light

2. Lenovo Integrated Camera Not Working Light Continuously blinking.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Integrated Camera Not Working Light Continuously blinking.: PC and OS Info:Model - Lenovo IdeaPad S340-15IILEdition - Windows 11 Home Single Language Version - 22H2 Installed on ‎13-‎06-‎2023 OS build - 22631.1830 Experience - Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22642.1000.0 Tried everything including:Checking privacy shutterChecking...
  3. Lenovo Integrated Camera Not Working Light Continuously blinking.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Integrated Camera Not Working Light Continuously blinking.: PC and OS Info:Model - Lenovo IdeaPad S340-15IILEdition - Windows 11 Home Single Language Version - 22H2 Installed on ‎13-‎06-‎2023 OS build - 22631.1830 Experience - Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22642.1000.0 Tried everything including:Checking privacy shutterChecking...
  4. CPU light blinking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU light blinking: In my inter core i3 cpu, the power button when clicked it starts blinking. The pc is not on sleep also. This is not a problem CMOS also because it is only 2.5 yrs old. This problem has occured in the past, but around 3 days it got automatically repaired. This problem occurs...
  5. CPU light blinking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU light blinking: In my inter core i3 cpu, the power button when clicked it starts blinking. The pc is not on sleep also. This is not a problem CMOS also because it is only 2.5 yrs old. This problem has occured in the past, but around 3 days it got automatically repaired. This problem occurs...
  6. CPU light blinking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Modem activity light blinking continuously

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Modem activity light blinking continuously: Suddenly the modem / router activity light is blinking continuously even without any network / internet traffic (when the computer is on of course) The Modem / router is an Arris I found this a few days ago in reliability history, anything to do with it? Installation...
  8. Netgear CM500 Modem blinking Upstream light...

Netgear CM500 Modem blinking Upstream light...: I had a problem with my internet connection earlier tonight so I unplugged my modem and router (2 separate pieces of hardware) for 5 minutes and plugged the modem back in and let that start up, then I plugged the router back in. My internet was working again but only for...
  9. Blinking light

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blinking light: For about four weeks now I have had a blinking light on my Dell laptop with windows 10 system. Can someone give me some idea what it could be coming from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blinking-light/451dc606-35c1-43e2-9880-d60ec411ae44"
  10. Modem lights keep blinking but no internet

Modem lights keep blinking but no internet: I am using TP-Link W8968 model since last year. Since last 3-4 days, the internet works fine without any problem but suddenly after few min or hours, internet light and LAN light continuously blinking even I don't surf anything. To find out what is happening in the...