Windows 10: Modem disconnect/throw away issue

Discus and support Modem disconnect/throw away issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey guys, I have a problem I would like some help on...not sure if this is the right platform. I am using a Huawei E series modem and it keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by S E, May 21, 2016.

1. S E
    S E Win User

Modem disconnect/throw away issue

Hey guys, I have a problem I would like some help on...not sure if this is the right platform. I am using a Huawei E series modem and it keeps disconnecting after around 30 minutes of use, but just a normal disconnect.. windows stops registering the device itself completely. Today I actually received two "Blue Screen-shutdowns" to fast for me to read why. Does anyone maybe have an idea how to fix this issue? This never happened before and I even formatted the machine yesterday back to Windows 7... same problem.

:)

2. *DO NOT* throw away the N95 CD !!!!!!!!!

how strange. i've just posted the exact same thing on the nseries forum because i have this problem on my n95-3 but on my n95-1 classic i am able to play the file on the device.

dani2xll---01, May 21, 2016
  3. *DO NOT* throw away the N95 CD !!!!!!!!!

Considering that Mac users would find this CD completely useless, these UPnP files aren't completely necessary are they?

sapporobaby, May 21, 2016
Thema:

Modem disconnect/throw away issue

1. Modem disconnect/throw away issue - Similar Threads - Modem disconnect throw

2. want to throw away my ssd but not sure if i can activate with a digital license.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    want to throw away my ssd but not sure if i can activate with a digital license.: greetings. Im planing to discard my ssd drive but im not sure if i can activate windows using digital license, because when I look at the activation page it just says "windows is activated" instead of "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft...
  3. want to throw away my ssd but not sure if i can activate with a digital license.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    want to throw away my ssd but not sure if i can activate with a digital license.: greetings. Im planing to discard my ssd drive but im not sure if i can activate windows using digital license, because when I look at the activation page it just says "windows is activated" instead of "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft...
  4. Xfinity modem keeps disconnecting and restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xfinity modem keeps disconnecting and restarting: Hi, Good Evening for some reason my dad's internet has been disconnecting on my HP envy X360 and a Dell desktop PC it's been doing this for the past weeks, and its already driving me up to the wall making me more infuriated with this issue I haven't been able to update my...
  5. Xfinity modem keeps disconnecting and restarting

Xfinity modem keeps disconnecting and restarting: Hi, Good Evening for some reason my dad's internet has been disconnecting on my HP envy X360 and a Dell desktop PC it's been doing this for the past weeks, and its already driving me up to the wall making me more infuriated with this issue I haven't been able to update my...
  6. Xfinity modem keeps disconnecting and restarting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Quick Assist Disconnect Right Away

Quick Assist Disconnect Right Away: When my employer and I log into Quick Assist after he sends me the code and then we go to our remote session it cancels out our Quick Assist We have talked to our IT guy and he states this is a microsoft issue as I can do Quick Assist at any time while on my desktop but...
  8. Win 10 updates that throw away my 3rd party drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 updates that throw away my 3rd party drivers: I use my notebook to program clients systems using USB2 devices. Notebook is USB3 and 3.1. Sometimes I travel far and internet access is non existent. I'm in Africa. Windows 10 update threw away my USB2 drivers and I had the embarrassment and hassle of not being able to do...
  9. shucksss .. not able to remove my files to throw windows away

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    shucksss .. not able to remove my files to throw windows away: I am trying to get rid of my windows laptop but it wont let me. The reset is stuck at 86% forever and I am no means going to show a red face to the end client waiting for my laptop. Can someone sort out this issue for me!...
  10. Away Mode issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Away Mode issue: Hi, Thank you for this great and impressive forum and site. I'm using WMC to record TV broadcasts but in Windows 10 when the computer (Dell XPS 8900) wakes from sleep to carry out a scheduled recording it doesn't go into Away Mode as the monitor turns on. This didn't...