Windows 10: Modem doesn't showing in Network Infrastucture section but in Computers Section

Discus and support Modem doesn't showing in Network Infrastucture section but in Computers Section in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a modem but i can't see it in network infrastucture section. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BlackHat1259, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Modem doesn't showing in Network Infrastucture section but in Computers Section

I have a modem but i can't see it in network infrastucture section.

Modem doesn't showing in Network Infrastucture section but in Computers Section 6467726c-7598-4395-9e61-3bd64d7d8ff2?upload=true.png

:)

BlackHat1259, Nov 27, 2019

2. Should we have a Networking Section on forum?

New NETWORK section in HARDWARE !!! ***GREAT***

New SECURITY section in SOFTWARE ??? ***vote now New security forum? ***

lemonadesoda, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Welcome to our Networking Section Modem doesn't showing in Network Infrastucture section but in Computers Section :)

hmm, still trying to decide on the structure of the section, need this planned out xD

maybe call it General Networking, and subdivide it into other sections like, Network Hardware and Network Software and Security

craigwhiteside, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Modem doesn't showing in Network Infrastucture section but in Computers Section

Welcome to our Networking Section Modem doesn't showing in Network Infrastucture section but in Computers Section :)

EXACTLY! That is perfect.

PVTCaboose1337, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Modem doesn't showing in Network Infrastucture section but in Computers Section

1. Modem doesn't showing in Network Infrastucture section but in Computers Section - Similar Threads - Modem doesn't showing

2. My network is offline and there is nothing in the help section

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My network is offline and there is nothing in the help section: My network and setting has no wifi option, has no status of network, it’s gone completely offline and I don’t what to do. Please get a representative to help me....
  3. my laptop fingerprint section doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop fingerprint section doesn't work: my laptop fingerprint section doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-fingerprint-section-doesnt-work/86204293-62df-4e3a-be64-dfa61d7f9df3
  4. my laptop fingerprint section doesn't work

my laptop fingerprint section doesn't work: my laptop fingerprint section doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-fingerprint-section-doesnt-work/86204293-62df-4e3a-be64-dfa61d7f9df3
  5. my laptop fingerprint section doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Firefox doesn't show up in power and battery section

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firefox doesn't show up in power and battery section: I checked my power and battery section to compare how much battery did Firefox use but to my amusement it says only only 4 percent used but i have been using it for 1 and half an hour . and also none of the calculations are correcti am attaching screenshots to this...
  7. Firefox doesn't show up in power and battery section

Firefox doesn't show up in power and battery section: I checked my power and battery section to compare how much battery did Firefox use but to my amusement it says only only 4 percent used but i have been using it for 1 and half an hour . and also none of the calculations are correcti am attaching screenshots to this...
  8. Unauthorized device in the network section of windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unauthorized device in the network section of windows: Hi,Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but it's a good start.Periodically a device appears in my network section in the windows explorer, under the category "monitors". I do not recognize this device, nor am I able to get any info from it by ways of windows.I have...
  9. Comments section

in Windows 10 Customization
    Comments section: Anyone know how to get rid of the comment button on Edge, Also all the replies you get which cover the Microsoft News screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/comments-section/ec33f9f7-dfdd-4b4d-8f98-4a4a5c6f17f9
  10. Mouse drivers showing up in keyboard section, keyboard drivers showing up in mouse section

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse drivers showing up in keyboard section, keyboard drivers showing up in mouse section: is this a problem? if so how can i solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-drivers-showing-up-in-keyboard-section/5fb0eead-4191-4aa7-9788-e6400e7088d4