Windows 10: Modem games not working

Discus and support Modem games not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I finally forced my Desktop to install Windows 10 Pro and it all went without any problems, until... I have Skyrim, Fallout 3 and New Vegas modded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Guitar Rockher, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Modem games not working

So I finally forced my Desktop to install Windows 10 Pro and it all went without any problems, until... I have Skyrim, Fallout 3 and New Vegas modded like crazy. I spent weeks on each making them as perfect as I could. I had hundreds of mods that would improve even the tiniest details. So I put a lot of time into modding them. Now they just crash when I start them. I also modded the .exe and .cfg files so that the launchers would be bypassed to make them STEAM Big Picture friendly. The launchers now start up. So something changed in the upgrade. Anyone else have a similar problem? Any suggestions? I rarely game any more, it's been at least 2 months since I've played any of them, but when/if I decide to play a little it's nice to have the insanely high quality graphics and gameplay enhancements. So if there are any modders/Windows 10 users who know what's going on I'd appriciate the help. Like maybe they just need to be Archive Invalidated again?

:)

Guitar Rockher, Jul 29, 2015

2. Xbox one downloaded games aren't working

Downloaded games aren't working said I need the disc but I downloaded the games on the Xbox I restarted, deleted my account and redownloaded it, and I restarted my modem.

Moved from Internet Explorer

Andrew225504, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Asphalt 8: Airbone lag when I connect to internet via Huawei E3131 (USB modem)

Hi!

I have HP ENVY dv6-7300sa with Windows 10 Home x64 (all updates installed). I have Asphalt 8: Airbone with latest updates from Store installed. When my laptop is connected to network via Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable game runs smoothly without any problems. But
    when I connect to internet via Huawei E3131 (USB modem) game starts very slowly, it runs very slowly (lags), all my operations (button pressing, selecting) does very slowly. I can't play that game. But it happens only when modem connects to internet. If I
    plug modem to laptop but don't connect to internet, game runs smoothly. But I can't play that game without network.

I don't have lot of metro games, but I tried play Blitz Brigade and Cut the Rope. These games runs smoothly even I connect laptop to network via Huawei modem.

Tomass Pētersons, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Modem games not working

1. Modem games not working - Similar Threads - Modem games working

2. Hspa Modem 3G Modem Not Working , Only Intializes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hspa Modem 3G Modem Not Working , Only Intializes: Hi there , i have a problem with my HSPA modem 3G, driver version 2.0.5.9. It works well on windows 8 and i am using windows 11. I did upgrade my computer from windows 10 to 11 Pro 23H2 last year and it worked well with my windows 10 . I tried to do compatability troubleshoot...
  3. Hspa Modem 3G Modem Not Working , Only Intializes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hspa Modem 3G Modem Not Working , Only Intializes: Hi there , i have a problem with my HSPA modem 3G, driver version 2.0.5.9. It works well on windows 8 and i am using windows 11. I did upgrade my computer from windows 10 to 11 Pro 23H2 last year and it worked well with my windows 10 . I tried to do compatability troubleshoot...
  4. modem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    modem.: my modem will not respond to ip address.192.168.0.1.Have tried too reset it's factory password but no dice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modem/a8a60dab-d874-4fec-87ee-8090eeeeea5c
  5. Modem not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Modem not working on windows 10: My internet connection is very slow while using a HSPDA modem. It takes more than 30 minutes to load a page. Most times, it doesn't load at all. However, it's fast when connected to a WiFi network but the data consumption rate is extremely high....
  6. modems

modems: My modem and computer will not communicate through the ethernet cable. Any ideas on what might be causing this? it says connected secured, not connected back and fourth. it says ethernet cable unplugged. it cant be the modem, because my other computer is plugged into it and...
  7. D link modem is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    D link modem is not working: Whenever i insert a d link modem it shows blocked for your protection.How can i resolve this to run my modem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/d-link-modem-is-not-working/7e2b4cac-9a97-4b2b-884b-b2ea2aad0279
  8. Phone Modem stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Phone Modem stopped working: I Recently found that my external USB modem has stopped working while trying to send a FAX. It also will not work with the PhoneTray telemarketer blocking system. I then purchased a new Hiro external USB modem that is supposed to work with Windows 10, but it also does not...
  9. Huawei Modem not working in Win 10

Huawei Modem not working in Win 10: HI there, please please can somebody assist me. I will explain as detailed as possible what my problem is. I am using a Lenovo think Centre M57 pc, I installed the new Windows 10 operating system and like it very much, however my Huawei E352 Modem is not working on this...
  10. Modem Not Working... Orange Lights?

Modem Not Working... Orange Lights?: Hey all got a question. The internet does not work at my parent's place. They said the netgear modem they have dropped but it was a very short drop. Basically imagine you have a very short table that you put that modem on... but when it falls, its basically very short as the...