Windows 10: Modem lights keep blinking but no internet

Discus and support Modem lights keep blinking but no internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using TP-Link W8968 model since last year. Since last 3-4 days, the internet works fine without any problem but suddenly after few min or hours,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by win10fan, Jan 30, 2016.

1. win10fan Win User

Modem lights keep blinking but no internet

I am using TP-Link W8968 model since last year. Since last 3-4 days, the internet works fine without any problem but suddenly after few min or hours, internet light and LAN light continuously blinking even I don't surf anything.

To find out what is happening in the background and it is something updating, when I see through, task manager - performance tab and find in Ethernet, not much data sending or receiving

Modem lights keep blinking but no internet [​IMG]

Sometimes it went to 0 but still lights keep blinking, and the I can't access my internet, even all the lights are ON. Then I have to restart the PC, and then everything started working again, but this is annoying me after some few min or hours. *cry

Please help, I am using Win10 and never happened such type of problems before.

:)

win10fan, Jan 30, 2016
  2. KennethC1 Win User

Wifi doesn't have a valid IP configuration

Changed nothing hardware wise. PC has worked great for months if not years. All of sudden today no internet and the above subject line is what I get after running Windows network diagnostics. What happened?

Netgear genie software has X between Internet and modem. All lights on modem and router blinking like they should???

KennethC1, Jan 30, 2016
  3. guttibh Win User
    N95 WiFi Via oragne Live Box Broadband

did u paired modem x n95? After pairing both mine seems to work perfectly....

When you type he WEP Key in your mobile, your live box should be blinking the light because you have pressed button 1 and this blinking thing is to tell you the modem is in pairing mode.... so you try and let me know ok?!

cheers!!!

guttibh, Jan 30, 2016
Thema:

Modem lights keep blinking but no internet

1. Modem lights keep blinking but no internet - Similar Threads - Modem lights keep

2. CPU light blinking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU light blinking: In my inter core i3 cpu, the power button when clicked it starts blinking. The pc is not on sleep also. This is not a problem CMOS also because it is only 2.5 yrs old. This problem has occured in the past, but around 3 days it got automatically repaired. This problem occurs...
  3. CPU light blinking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU light blinking: In my inter core i3 cpu, the power button when clicked it starts blinking. The pc is not on sleep also. This is not a problem CMOS also because it is only 2.5 yrs old. This problem has occured in the past, but around 3 days it got automatically repaired. This problem occurs...
  4. CPU light blinking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Modem activity light blinking continuously

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Modem activity light blinking continuously: Suddenly the modem / router activity light is blinking continuously even without any network / internet traffic (when the computer is on of course) The Modem / router is an Arris I found this a few days ago in reliability history, anything to do with it? Installation...
  6. Modem activity light blinking continuously

in Windows 10 Support
    Modem activity light blinking continuously: Suddenly the modem / router activity light is blinking continuously even without any network / internet traffic (when the computer is on of course) The Modem / router is an Arris I found this a few days ago in reliability history, anything to do with it? Installation...
  7. Netgear CM500 Modem blinking Upstream light...

Netgear CM500 Modem blinking Upstream light...: I had a problem with my internet connection earlier tonight so I unplugged my modem and router (2 separate pieces of hardware) for 5 minutes and plugged the modem back in and let that start up, then I plugged the router back in. My internet was working again but only for...
  8. INTERNET, MODEM

INTERNET, MODEM: Hello. I created a standard user account in Windows 10. My modem which works okay in the administrator account is not working in the standard user account... Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-modem/8bb8b0e0-ed2a-4e93-89f5-4632996d524c
  9. Power Indicatr Light Keeps Blinking In AC Power.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Power Indicatr Light Keeps Blinking In AC Power.: why does it keep blinking and doesn't know that it is connected to ac power? ***Changed Original Title From: power indicator light*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-indicatr-light-keeps-blinking-in-ac-power/1623ccfa-64ae-4bbd-b26e-701842a5b1e9
  10. Blinking light

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blinking light: For about four weeks now I have had a blinking light on my Dell laptop with windows 10 system. Can someone give me some idea what it could be coming from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blinking-light/451dc606-35c1-43e2-9880-d60ec411ae44"