Windows 10: Modem not functioning

Discus and support Modem not functioning in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My modem stopped working and it's setup got destroyed. Windows is not identifying the modem. Please why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Skete Jnr, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Skete Jnr Win User

Modem not functioning

My modem stopped working and it's setup got destroyed. Windows is not identifying the modem. Please why?

:)

Skete Jnr, Jun 26, 2019

2. N70 Modem 'Not Functional'

Hi all,

I've been using my N70 as both a cable USB Modem and a Bluetooth modem for a year now. About a month ago it just stopped working.

I can connect the phone via USB and my laptop runs through the installation of the N70 Modem and the installation wizard comes up with 'Installation Finished'. When I go into PC Suite and try to connect to the internet I get a "Failed to Establish Network COnnection
    Error'.

I've checked in the control panel under 'Phone and Modem Options' and the N70 USB Modem is listed however under the 'Connected To' column the modem is listed as 'Not Functional'.

Any ideas on how to solve this would be greatly appreciated, my local service provider can only recommend upgrading the phone's software again.

brendanc---01, Jun 26, 2019
  3. N70 Modem 'Not Functional'

Ok - now I'm really getting frustrated,

Somehow by uninstalling and re-installing PC Suite I was able to connect to the internet using MY N70 earlier today. I've gone out this afternoon and now when I start-up my USB Modem is again listed as "Not Functional". I'm connected right now after installing
    a bluetooth modem - why won't the USB Modem stay working???

brendanc---01, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Darren Win User

Modem not functioning

Wireless cable modem/router/firewall

can someone recommend me a wireless router with built in cable modem. Most of the devices ive seen are equiped with ADSL modems!

required features

• Wireless
    • firewall
    • router
    • Built in cable modem
    • fully telewest/blueyonder compatible

Darren, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Modem not functioning

1. Modem not functioning - Similar Threads - Modem functioning

2. New Dell, Windows 11. Since purchasing a new Xfinity modem. HP Printer will not connect to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Dell, Windows 11. Since purchasing a new Xfinity modem. HP Printer will not connect to...: Have a new Dell desk top. HP printer, not fancy or sophisticated. Worked together fine until we had to get a new modem from Xfinity. Now the printer is not recognized by the computer, or iPhone or iPad, so nothing will print. How can we get the modem to allow the printer and...
  3. New Dell, Windows 11. Since purchasing a new Xfinity modem. HP Printer will not connect to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Dell, Windows 11. Since purchasing a new Xfinity modem. HP Printer will not connect to...: Have a new Dell desk top. HP printer, not fancy or sophisticated. Worked together fine until we had to get a new modem from Xfinity. Now the printer is not recognized by the computer, or iPhone or iPad, so nothing will print. How can we get the modem to allow the printer and...
  4. Hspa Modem 3G Modem Not Working , Only Intializes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hspa Modem 3G Modem Not Working , Only Intializes: Hi there , i have a problem with my HSPA modem 3G, driver version 2.0.5.9. It works well on windows 8 and i am using windows 11. I did upgrade my computer from windows 10 to 11 Pro 23H2 last year and it worked well with my windows 10 . I tried to do compatability troubleshoot...
  5. Hspa Modem 3G Modem Not Working , Only Intializes

Hspa Modem 3G Modem Not Working , Only Intializes: Hi there , i have a problem with my HSPA modem 3G, driver version 2.0.5.9. It works well on windows 8 and i am using windows 11. I did upgrade my computer from windows 10 to 11 Pro 23H2 last year and it worked well with my windows 10 . I tried to do compatability troubleshoot...
  6. Any way to use XP computer's fax/modem from Win10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to use XP computer's fax/modem from Win10?: My mother just died, and I've been needing to fax copies of my mom's death certificate to various places. It's either fax it or snail mail it, and for some reason they insist on "certified copies" of the death certificate if I snail mail it, and those cost money to get from...
  7. Any way to use XP computer's fax/modem from Win10?

Any way to use XP computer's fax/modem from Win10?: My mother just died, and I've been needing to fax copies of my mom's death certificate to various places. It's either fax it or snail mail it, and for some reason they insist on "certified copies" of the death certificate if I snail mail it, and those cost money to get from...
  8. My laptop won't connect to internet either via wifi or a modem [both of which are working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't connect to internet either via wifi or a modem [both of which are working...: My laptop won't connect to internet either via wifi or a modem [both of which are working properly] It connects but it says no internet, secured. On my other laptop everything works properly.I tried network reseti tried flushing the DNS cache...
  9. My laptop won't connect to internet either via wifi or a modem [both of which are working...

My laptop won't connect to internet either via wifi or a modem [both of which are working...: My laptop won't connect to internet either via wifi or a modem [both of which are working properly] It connects but it says no internet, secured. On my other laptop everything works properly.I tried network reseti tried flushing the DNS cache...
  10. I have an RoHS LTE 4G Wifi Dongle Modem and have been told that I need to downl;oad drivers...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have an RoHS LTE 4G Wifi Dongle Modem and have been told that I need to downl;oad drivers...: I have an RoHS LTE 4G Wifi Dongle Modem and have been told that I need to downl;oad drivers to make it work but i can't find the drivers when I post a query online?...